Learn The Easiest And Direct Solution To Recover Lost or Deleted Data From Xiaomi Redmi 5, 5A, 5 Plus, Redmi Note 5, Note 5 Pro and 5A Prime
Overview: Lost or accidentally deleted data from Redmi 5/5A/5A Prime/5 Plus? Looking for solution to restore erased or missing data from Redmi Note 5/ Note 5 Pro. If “yes” then you have landed on the right webpage. In this particular blog post you will learn the easiest way to recover deleted data from Redmi 5/5A/5 Plus/Note 5/5 Pro/5A Prime.
With the help of this data recovery software for Redmi phone one can:
- Easily recover lost, missing, deleted or erased files from Redmi 5/5A/5 Plus/Note 5/5 Pro/5A Prime.
- Restore files such as photos, contacts, SMS, videos, call history, notes whatsapp chat history, audio and more.
- Retrieve data from screen broken, locked, damaged, virus infected, formatted Redmi phone.
- Scan and preview files within software before recovery.
Click on the button to Free Download/Buy Now Redmi 5/5A/5 Plus/Note 5/5 Pro/5A Prime Data Recovery Tool
One of the most well reputed companies in the field of mobile market is Xiaomi. It has gain popularity in very quick span of time. Beside smartphones, this company also manufacture and sell other electronics goods such as TVs, air purifiers, speakers, headphones, power bank, fitness trackers and more.
But it has gain more interest of the customer towards its Redmi and Mi Phones. The company largely sells smartphones via flash sales. Though the company has launched so many smartphones, but at present it is gaining interest towards its new launched Redmi phones such as Redmi 5, 5A, 5 Plus, Redmi Note 5, Note 5 Pro and 5A Prime.
However, data loss scenarios occur in all smartphones, including all these Redmi 5 series phones.
There are several causes that can lead to the loss of data on these Redmi phone. Some of the common causes are mentioned below.
Causes For The Deletion or Loss of Data on Xiaomi Redmi 5 Series Phones
- Accidental Deletion: This is the prime causes for the loss of data. Many people delete files and folder by accident or mistake on their phone while deleting unwanted data.
- Formatting Xiaomi Phone’s SD Card: If you format SD card that is used within Xiaomi phones, due to problem like SD card corruption or errors, then you lose all data from SD memory card.
- Factory Reset: If you factory data reset your Xiaomi phone without backup then entire data saved within your device will get erased.
- Virus Attack: This is another headache. If your phone gets infected with virus then it may corrupt all files and make them inaccessible and finally you will lose them.
- Other Causes: The other causes for the deletion of files on Xiaomi redmi phone could be due to OS update, screen lock (forgotten password, PIN, pattern lock), system crash, damage, screen broken, black/white screen error, ROM flashing, rooting etc.
In any of the above-mentioned scenarios, you may lose your data from your Redmi phone.
Now the question arise – Is it possible to restore deleted data from Redmi 5, 5A, 5 Plus, Redmi Note 5, Note 5 Pro and 5A Prime?
Well, find out the answer below by yourself.
Is It Possible To Recover Lost or Deleted Data From Redmi 5 Series Phone?
The good news is that “Yes”, you can easily recover lost or deleted data from Redmi phone with the help of Android Data Recovery software, if you act fast.
I mentioned act fast, because if any new data gets added to your phone then you may lose the recovery chance. In simple words, you must stop using your Redmi phone and do not add any new data on it. Adding new data will overwrite the existing data and hence the recovery chances will decrease.
How To Recover Deleted or Lost Data From Redmi 5/5A/5 Plus/Note 5/Note 5 Pro/5A Prime
Android Data Recovery is the best and perfect Xiaomi Redmi 5 Series Phone Data Recovery Tool, designed to recover erased, missing, lost or deleted data from Redmi Note 5, Note 5 Pro, 5A Prime, Redmi 5, 5A and 5A Plus.
This Redmi 5 Data Recovery tool, recover following data:
- Call History
- And More…
The software is available for both Windows and Mac computer.
The best part of this Redmi Note 5 Data Recovery software is that it retrieves data from phone’s internal as well external SD card. Further it extracts data from damaged, screen broken, locked, factory data reset, virus attack or formatted Xiaomi Redmi Phones.
The software support all Xiaomi Redmi phones such as Redmi Note 5 Pro, 5A Prime, Redmi 5, Redmi 5A/5A Plus, Redmi 4A, Redmi Note 4/Note 4G, Redmi Y1, Y1 Lite, Redmi Note 5A, 4X, Redmi 4 Prime, Redmi Pro, Redmi Note 3, Redmi 3S+, 3S Prime, 3S, 3X, Redmi 2, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Prime, Redmi 1S, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi 5, Mi 4i, Mi A1, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Max, Max 2, Mi 6 Plus, Mi 6, Mi 5, Mi Note 2, Mi 5c, Mi Pad, etc.
You May Also Like:
- How To Backup Xiaomi Mi and Redmi Phone Data And Restore Them Back
- How To Recover Deleted Data From Redmi Note 4/4A/4/Note 4G
- How To Recover Deleted or Lost Photos From Redmi Note 3
- Working Solutions To Fix “Unfortunately, Messenger Has Stopped” Error on Android
Steps To Recover Lost/Deleted Data From Redmi Note 5/Note 5 Pro/5A Prime/5/5A/5A Plus
Step 1 – Connect Your Android Phone
Download, install and launch Android Data Recovery on your computer and then select “Recover” option.
Now connect your Android device to your PC with the help of USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android phone.
If your phone is running on Android OS 4.2.2 or higher version, then you will get pop up message on your phone, simply tap OK to allow USB debugging.
Once your device gets connected, you will see the screen as shown below.
Step 2 – Select File Types For Scanning
Once, your phone gets connected, Android Data Recovery will display the file types that its support to recover. By default, the software has check marked all the file types. Here you can select the file types that you want to recover and then click on “Next” to proceed further with recovery process.
After this, the software will provide two options (only for non-rooted device): Scan for deleted files and Scan for all files. Scan for all files will take longer time, but it will scan your device thoroughly. Now click on “Next” to continue with the data recovery process.
The software will analyze your device first.
Android Data Recovery software will now scan your device to recover lost/deleted data. This process may take few minutes of time. Just wait for scanning process to get complete.
Step 4 – Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
Once, the scanning process gets complete. You can now preview the recoverable files one by one. Select the files that you want back and then click on “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
As of now you know the simplest and direct way to recover deleted, lost or erased data from Redmi 5, 5A, 5A Plus, Redmi Note 5, Note 5 Pro and 5A Prime, so what are you waiting for just download Android Data Recovery Tool now and get back deleted data from Xiaomi Redmi phones.