Easily Get Back Erased or Missing Photos, Contacts, Whatsapp messages, Audio, Videos and Other Data From Fairphone!
Overview: Have you accidentally deleted your important files from your Fairphone? Looking for perfect software to retrieve deleted fairphone data? Just, don’t get worried! This page will tell you about Fairphone Data Recovery Tool that will allow you to restore lost or deleted data from Fairphone. As well as, you will also learn how to backup & restore Fairphone.
The perfect and suitable Fairphone Data Recovery software is Android Data Recovery. It will allow you to:
- Effectively restore lost, deleted, missing files from all fairphone.
- Recover files such as contacts, pictures, SMS, whatsapp messages, videos, audio, call history, documents and much more.
- Retrieve data from formatted, factory reset, virus infected, locked, screen damaged Fairphone.
- Rescue data from fairphone’s internal storage as well external SD card.
- Preview recoverable files within software, before you proceed further to recover & save them on your computer.
- 100% Read-Only program. Safe & secure, no data leakage, only you can access your data.
Click On the Button Below To Free Download/Buy Now Fairphone Data Recovery Software
Fairphone Company was founded in the year 2009. It is a social enterprise aiming to build smartphones manufactured and produced with fair labour conditions for the supply chain and workforce. The company claims to launch world’s first modular smartphone – that can be assembled or even upgraded by the customer if they wish to. Its latest mobile launch is Fairphone 2. The smartphone was launched in October 2015.
But just like other Android smartphone, users of Fairphone mobile also encounter data loss. Just checkout the practical scenario mentioned-below.
How to recover deleted photos on Fairphone?
It was a huge mistake to give my phone to my little child this morning. He deleted at least 10 photos on my phone without any notice. Is still possible to get back my deleted photos on the phone? The photos are very important for me. Anyone know how to restore the photos?
Source: Fairphone Forum
Beside above example, there are other several causes that can result in data loss on Fairphone mobile phones. Some of them are mentioned below.
Reasons: How Data Gets Deleted or Lost On Faiphone Smartphones
- Unintentional Deletion: This is most common causes for the loss or deletion of files on the device. You may accidentally delete some important files while deleting unwanted files.
- Performing Factory Reset: Sometimes when your phone lags, hangs, or freeze, then there are many users who performs factory reset of their phone in order to fix the issue, but let me tell if you factory reset your phone, then entire data gets erased on the device.
- Formatting SD Card: Fairphone smartphone support external SD card in which you can store huge amount of photos, videos, music and other files. But if in case due to any reasons if you format the SD card then all data from the SD card will get erased.
- Virus Attack: This is another big headache. If you connect your fairphone to any virus infected PC/Laptop and transfer files from PC to phone, then along with files virus also enters into your device and hence all files of your mobile phone may get corrupt and you lose accessible to those files.
- Other Causes: The other various causes can be forgotten lock screen password, PIN, pattern lock, screen broken, damaged device, ROM flashing, rooting, etc.
In any of the above scenario, you may lose files from Fairphone mobile.
But it doesn’t mean that you will not be able to retrieve lost or deleted data from your Fairphone smartphone. Fortunately, there is Android Data Recovery software that can help you to retrieve lost or deleted Fairphone data.
Fairphone Data Recovery: Restore Lost or Deleted Data From Fairphone Smartphone
Finally, the solution is here:
One of the most powerful and suitable Fairphone Data Recovery Tool is Android Data Recovery. It is world’s first data recovery software for Android that is designed to retrieve lost or deleted data such as pictures, phone numbers, text messages, whatsapp chat history, audio, videos, documents, call logs and other files from Fairphone mobile.
The best part about this data recovery software for Fairphone is that it extract and recover data from Fairphone’s internal storage, as well as external SD card. It is also designed to restore files from broken/damaged, screen smashed, virus infected, factory reset, locked fairphone phones. Beside fairphone this Android Data Recovery software support all other Android phones and tablets such as Samsung, Xiaomi, HTC, LG, Lenovo, Sony, Oppo, Motorola, Vivo, ZTE, Huawei, etc.
Note: Stop using your Fairphone device after deletion or loss of data on it, because if you add any new data on it, then existing data will get overwritten and you may lose the chances for successful recovery of files.
You May Also Like:
- 5 Must To Apply Tips To Secure Android Phone or Tablet
- Fixed: ‘No Command’ Error In Recovery Mode on Android
- Working Solutions To Fix “Unfortunately, Messenger Has Stopped” Error on Android
- Recover Deleted/Lost Photos From Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
- How To Find and Retrieve Hidden Files or Folders on Android
Steps To Retrieve Lost or Deleted Data From Fairphone Smartphones
Step 1 – Connect Your Android Phone
Download, install and launch Android Data Recovery on your computer and then select “Recover” option.
Now connect your Android device to your PC with the help of USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android phone.
If your phone is running on Android OS 4.2.2 or higher version, then you will get pop up message on your phone, simply tap OK to allow USB debugging.
Once your device gets connected, you will see the screen as shown below.
Step 2 – Select File Types For Scanning
Once, your phone gets connected, Android Data Recovery will display the file types that its support to recover. By default, the software has check marked all the file types. Here you can select the file types that you want to recover and then click on “Next” to proceed further with recovery process.
After this, the software will provide two options (only for non-rooted device): Scan for deleted files and Scan for all files. Scan for all files will take longer time, but it will scan your device thoroughly. Now click on “Next” to continue with the data recovery process.
The software will analyze your device first.
Android Data Recovery software will now scan your device to recover lost/deleted data. This process may take few minutes of time. Just wait for scanning process to get complete.
Step 4 – Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
Once, the scanning process gets complete. You can now preview the recoverable files one by one. Select the files that you want back and then click on “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
Extra Tips: How To Backup and Restore Fairphone
In order to backup and restore Fairphone mobile data, you can regularly backup its data to your computer. You can also enable Auto Sync to backup photos, contacts, videos and other files to your Google account.
Alternatively, you can backup & restore fairphone data to PC to backup all types of data such as images, videos, contacts, SMS, contacts, call history, documents, audio, app and apps data.
Here find out step-by-step on how to back up and restore fairphone data.
As of now you have got the powerful Fairphone data recovery tool, I hope you will easily able to recover deleted data from Fairphone smartphones. Also you have learnt about Fairphone backup & restore that is given in extra tips which will allow you to backup everything from your Android device to PC.
Max Field is a founder of recoverandroid-data.com. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android.