Learn Easy But Effective Solutions To Retrieve Deleted Data Such As Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, WhatsApp Chats, Notes, Voice Memos And More From Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10 Plus!
Overview: Purchased Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus? Using it as usual as other smartphones and saved lots of data on it such as clicked pictures, recorded videos, saved contacts, texts, etc. But unexpectedly, you encounter data loss or deleted on your Galaxy Note 10/10+. If so, then do not get panicked. In this post we are offering some easy and effective Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ Deleted Data Recovery Solutions. Just go through them.
Key Features of Android Data Recovery Tool:
- Directly recover deleted, lost, disappeared, missing, erased data from Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+ without backup.
- Retrieve files such as pictures, videos, audio, text SMS, contacts, call logs, WhatsApp messages, notes, voice/call recordings, calendar, documents, etc.
- Extract data from phone’s internal storage, external SD memory card as well as broken Galaxy Note 10/10 Plus.
- Preview recoverable files within preview screen of the software.
- Support all models of Galaxy Note Series including Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+/Note 10 5G/Note 10+ 5G/9/8/7/6/6 Edge/5/4/3/2 and compatible with latest Android OS.
- 100% read-only program. Safe, secure and easy to use.
Free Download Trial Version/Buy Now Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ Data Recovery Tool
Honestly speaking, we are creating lots of data on our Android smartphone every day, whether by clicking pictures, shooting videos, downloading games, movies, music and other stuff. These days photos size have become much larger, the apps have become much larger in size and therefore our work data has also increased. So, saving them securely on phone has also become much more challenging these days.
Every day we are consuming as well as creating piles of data on our Android smartphone, whether by downloading games, movies, music and stuff or by shooting videos, pictures and more. These days photos have become much larger in size, the apps have become much larger and all our work data are considerably increasing regularly. So, storing them safely on phone has become much more challenging these days.
To overcome these challenges, every day a new smartphones are getting launched with huge amount of RAM and storage options to help you store all your data at one place.
Recently Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ got launched which is indeed a flagship device with a tagline “Introducing next-level power. With Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ we’ve designed a mobile experience that’s like a computer, a gaming console, a movie-tech camera, and an intelligent pen, all in one device.”
To know complete details of these smartphones, please check out: Galaxy Note10 & Note10+ – Official Samsung Galaxy Site
But just like any other smartphones data loss or deletion also occur on Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+. There could be several causes for data loss. Some of them are mentioned below.
Reasons: How Data Gets Deleted Or Lost On Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+
- Mistakenly Or Unintentionally Deletion: We may accidently press delete option while viewing data on your phone.
- Phone Got Broken: You may have accidentally dropped your Galaxy Note from extent height and got it broken and thereby you can’t access stored data.
- Performing Factory Reset: Sometimes, when your device do not work properly such as hang, freezes or work slowly, then user do factory reset. Let me tell you that performing factory reset erases all data from the device.
- System Update: While updating Android OS or system update on your Galaxy Note, if anything goes wrong or if updates do not gets completely properly, then data loss may occur.
- Rooting The Device: Usually, rooting the Galaxy Note 10/10 Plus will not erase anything from the device, but if rooting methods does not apply properly, then your device may get damaged or crashed thereby you may lose your data.
- Virus or Malware Attack: As you may all know about virus and malware. When it enters into phone then it can corrupt all data and thereby you can’t access you data anymore.
- Other Reasons: Water damaged, ROM flashing, screen cracked/smashed, stuck at black screen, formatting external SD card, locked device, system crash, etc.
Alright, so the now the question is – Is it possible to recover lost data from Note 10 or Note 10 Plus?
Let’s find out the answer below!
Also Read: Fixed: Samsung Phone Stuck On Odin Mode
Is It Possible To Recover Deleted Files From Samsung Galaxy Note10/Note10+?
It can be seen that there are several reasons that can lead to data loss. Either way, it can bring great losses to users, which is very much frustrating. Luckily, technology makes everything possible!
The answer is “Yes”, it is possible to recover lost or deleted data from Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10 Plus. The reality is that when the files get deleted on the device then it marks the memory space containing the files as blank and that blank space can be used for storing other data. In simple words, files are no longer available, but it is also not erased completely.
Hence, the deleted files are still on the memory, until and unless it gets overwritten by new files. Therefore, it is recommended that you must stop using your Galaxy Note 10 or 10+ after the deletion of data and do not add any new data on it. After that, with the help of third-party Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ data recovery tool, it is completely possible to retrieve deleted files from Note10 or Note10 Plus.
So, now the question is – How can you recover deleted data from Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10 Plus?
Continue reading the post to find out the Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10 Plus Data Recovery solutions!
You May Also Like:
- Tips To Extend/Improve Samsung Galaxy Battery Life
- How To Recover Deleted or Lost WhatsApp Messages On Samsung
- How To Recover Deleted Photos From Samsung Galaxy Phone?
- How To Remove or Bypass Samsung Screen Locks – [PIN, Pattern, Password or Fingerprints]
- Transfer/Backup/Copy Contacts From Samsung Phone To PC
Solution 1: Recover Deleted Data From Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ Without Backup
In scenarios, when you do not have backup of your Note 10/Note 10 Plus, then in such scenarios, it is strongly recommended that you must try Android Data Recovery which is professional and powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ Data Recovery software that will help you to recover deleted, missing, disappeared, erased, lost data from Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10 Plus without backup.
This Galaxy Note 10 Data Recovery retrieve files such as photos, videos, audio, contacts, call history, text SMS, WhatsApp chat history, call/voice recordings, notes, voice memos, documents and more from Note 10/10 Plus.
The best thing about this Android Data Recovery Tool is that it is available for both Windows and Mac computer.
This Galaxy Note 10 Plus Data Recovery software also extract data from broken, water damaged, locked, virus infected, screen smashed/crashed, ROM flashed, factory reset, rooted/unrooted Galaxy Note 10/10 Plus smartphones.
Follow the below-mentioned links to recover deleted or lost data from Galaxy Note 10/10 Plus:
- Steps To Recover Deleted Data From Samsung Galaxy Note10/Note10+ Internal Memory
- Steps To Recover Deleted Data From Samsung Galaxy Note10/Note10+ External SD Card
- Steps To Retrieve Data From Broken Samsung Galaxy Note10/Note10+
Solution 2: Restore Deleted/Lost Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ Data From Backup
In case, if you have kept back up of your Galaxy Note 10/10 plus data, then you are very lucky as you can easily restore data from the backup file.
Below are the following links that can help you to get back Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+ data from the respective backups:
- Method 1: Backup & Restore Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ Using Samsung Smart Switch
- Method 2: Backup and Restore Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ Via Samsung Account
- Method 3: Backup and Restore Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ Via Google Account
Bonus Tip: Backup Galaxy Note 10/10 Plus Data To Deal With Data Loss In Future
If you really want to deal with Note10/Note10+ unexpected data loss situations in future, then start backing up your Note 10/10+ data regularly.
Let me tell you that that there are several options available to back up your device data. You can use phone built-in backup features, Samsung Own Smart Switch, Samsung Cloud, Google photos app, Google Drive, DropBox to name few.
But I would like to recommend professional third-party software popular as Android Data Backup & Restore which is a suitable Galaxy Note 10/10+ Backup and Restore software. This tool will help you to backup Note 10/10 Plus data to computer and later you can restore data back to your any Android phone or tablet.
Here learn the complete steps to backup and restore Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10 Plus by using Android Data Backup & Restore program.
So, guys that was the Samsung Galaxy Note10/Note10+ Data Recovery solutions. It is well said that if you have backup, then you can easily restore data from backup.
But in case, if you do not have backup, then it is strongly recommended that you must go for Android Data Recovery software as it will help you to directly retrieve deleted data from Galaxy Note10/Note10+ without any backup.
Max Field is a founder of recoverandroid-data.com. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android.