Learn The Step By Step Tutorial On How To Recover IMO App Chat History, Messages, Photos, Videos, Contacts, GIF And More!
Summary: Lost or accidentally deleted chat history, photos, contacts or videos in IMO app From Android phone or tablet? Are you looking for a solution to get back deleted IMO messages? Don’t worry, just relax! This article provides several IMO Recovery solutions that can help you recover deleted or lost IMO chat history on Android. Simply read and follow the instruction.
With the use of this IMO Chat Recovery software, one can:
- Easily retrieve lost, erased, missing, deleted IMO app chat data from any Android phone and tablet.
- Restore IMO chat history, photos, messages, videos, contacts, GIF images, etc.
- Also retrieve deleted or lost WhatsApp chat history, Snapchat photos & videos, YouCam perfect & B612 photos and app data.
- 100% read-only. Safe, secure and easy to use.
Free Download/Buy Now IMO Chat Recovery Software Below
What Is IMO App?
As per IMO official site – “IMO is a global messaging platform based in Palo Alto, California, and was founded and funded by one of the first ten employees at Google.”
Do you know that IMO app has connected over 200 million people to their family and friends. It allows users to make video calls along with text chatting, sending or receiving photos and videos on Android, iPhone and Windows platform.
This makes it a useful and fun application for people who wish to chat online with family, friends or office colleagues.
But sometimes, IMO chat history gets deleted or lost due to unforeseen scenarios.
For example just check out below given practical scenario!
Practical Scenario: A User Lost Messages From IMO App
My messages are deleted by someone it has many important chats how should i recover it…
Source: Android Central
There are other several reasons that can cause loss or deletion of IMO app content.
Some of the reasons are mentioned below!
Reasons: How IMO Chat Contents Gets Deleted or Lost On Android
- Accidental deletion is one of the biggest human errors due to which user lost data on their Android device including IMO chat messages and its data.
- Uninstalling IMO app from the device is also one of the causes for the loss of IMO chat data on the Android phone or tablet.
- Performing factory reset of your Android device erases entire data from the device, including IMO chat content.
- If you have set default location to SD card to save IMO data, then IMO chat data like images, videos, audio and other media files can also get lost if you format the SD card.
- Other causes can be broken screen, water damaged, rooting, ROM flashing, forgotten screen password of Android phone and tablet.
In any of the above-mentioned scenarios, you may lose your important chat history and data of IMO app on Android.
And when this happens, then IMO chat recovery becomes very difficult task. It is because IMO do not offer any kind of backup and restore option to restore IMO chat history and its chat content.
But you do not need to get worried. Just relax!
There are few solutions that might help you to retrieve deleted messages or chat history from IMO messenger app.
And the best third-party Android Data Recovery tool provide effective IMO App Data Recovery solutions that can help you to recover photos, videos, gif images, audio and other digital media files that was saved on your Android device but now got deleted.
Solution 1: From IMO Chat Backup
Have you kept back up of your IMO chat of your Android device?
If the answer is “Yes” and you have kept the backup of IMO chat data such as screenshot of IMO chat messages, photos, videos, gif images to any other location such as on your Android phone’s external SD card, computer, uploaded to Google drive, Dropbox, etc then you can easily restore all your lost or deleted IMO chat content from the backup file.
If the answer is “NO” and you don’t have any IMO app chat content, then you can use third-party IMO chat recovery software.
Solution 2: By Using IMO Chat Recovery Software
If you have not kept the backup of your IMO chat content then in such case, you can use third-party software to retrieve IMO app data.
Let me tell you that when you received and viewed IMO messages, pictures, video or audio files, it might generate some cache files on your phone. Then after when you delete or when these chats in IMO app gets deleted, then you can immediately use Android Data Recovery tool which is an appropriate IMO Chat Recovery Software in order to retrieve them back by extracting the cache files.
The best part about this software is that it is available for both Windows and Mac computer and it support all Android phone and tablets including Samsung, Xiaomi, HTC, Sony, Google Pixel, Moto, Lenovo, Oppo, etc.
This Android recovery tool for IMO app will help you to recover deleted or lost IMO.IM chat history and other IMO App data content like photos, videos, audio and other media files.
Also note that this IMO app recovery program for Android is a free-to-try before-you-buy. So, you can download the trial version for free, scan your device and check whether it help you in recovering the IMO chat messages in the preview screen.
It may not work 100% to recover chat messages (however trying costs nothing), but it can help you to recover chats screenshots, photos, videos, audio files, gif images that you have deleted or lost by accident on your Android device.
Note: Stop using your Android phone or tablet after losing the chat messages. And do not add any new data on it, as adding new data will overwrite the existing data and hence the chance for recovery will decrease.
You May Also Like:
- How To Recover Deleted or Lost Files From Xender App on Android
- Spotify Music Recovery: Recover Deleted Playlists from Spotify Music App
- How To Retrieve Inaccessible Contacts From Broken Android Phone
- Things To Do To Fix a Water Damaged Phone In Easy Steps!
Steps To Recover Deleted or Lost IMO Chat Data
Step 1 – Connect Your Android Phone
Download, install and launch Android Data Recovery on your computer and then select “Recover” option.
Now connect your Android device to your PC with the help of USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android phone.
If your phone is running on Android OS 4.2.2 or higher version, then you will get pop up message on your phone, simply tap OK to allow USB debugging.
Once your device gets connected, you will see the screen as shown below.
Step 2 – Select File Types For Scanning
Once, your phone gets connected, Android Data Recovery will display the file types that its support to recover. By default, the software has check marked all the file types. Here you can select the file types that you want to recover and then click on “Next” to proceed further with recovery process.
After this, the software will provide two options (only for non-rooted device): Scan for deleted files and Scan for all files. Scan for all files will take longer time, but it will scan your device thoroughly. Now click on “Next” to continue with the data recovery process.
The software will analyze your device first.
Android Data Recovery software will now scan your device to recover lost/deleted data. This process may take few minutes of time. Just wait for scanning process to get complete.
Step 4 – Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
Once, the scanning process gets complete. You can now preview the recoverable files one by one. Select the files that you want back and then click on “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
Solution 3: How To Recover Deleted Contacts on IMO Messenger
Some of the people have also asked question on – How Can I Find Deleted Contacts on IMO?
Well the answer lie below!
In order to find deleted contacts on IMO app, please follow the below steps:
- Open IMO app> go to Settings> Delete your IMO account and uninstall the app.
- Now re-install the IMO app on your device.
- Register with the same phone number that you used earlier.
- Now all your deleted friends contacts will re-appear.
Bonus Tips: How To Avoid Data Loss From IMO App on Android Phone
- Always back up your important IMO app chat data such as contacts, photos, messages, audio and video clips.
- Keep reliable anti-virus app on your Android device to avoid virus or malware attack.
- If accidentally lost or deleted IMO.IM chat then stop using your Android device and immediately apply suitable IMO Chat recovery tool.
So those were some effective solutions to recover lost or deleted IMO chat history. I hope you have find out the best solution for yourself. However, the best solution is to try IMO chat recovery software in absence of backup.
Max Field is a founder of recoverandroid-data.com. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android.