Learn Easy Solution To Recover Deleted or Lost Photos, Videos, Contacts & Other Data From LG G7 ThinQ!
Overview: Accidentally deleted important photos, videos, text messages, contacts, WhatsApp chat history, documents or any other data on your LG G7 ThinQ? Just Relax! In this tutorial we are going to offer few solutions that will help you to recover deleted or lost data from LG G7 ThinQ.
With the help of Android Data Recovery Tool, you can:
- Quickly and efficiently retrieve lost, erased, missing, disappeared or deleted data from LG G7 ThinQ.
- Restore file types such as pictures, videos, audio, call/voice recordings, contacts, text SMS, WhatsApp chats, notes, voice memos, documents and much more.
- Extract data from screen damaged, locked, broken, virus infected, rooted, ROM flashed, locked LG G7 ThinQ.
- Preview recoverable files within preview screen of the software, before you save them on your computer.
- Support all LG Android phones including LG G7 ThinQ/G7, Q6/Q6+, V35/V30+/V30/V20/V10, G7/G6/G5/G4/G3/G2, etc.
- 100% safe, secure and easy to operate.
Free Download Trial Version/Buy Now LG G7 ThinQ Data Recovery Tool
Data deletion on Android phone has become one of the common problems. Similarly, the users of LG G7 ThinQ also encounter data loss due to various causes.
For example, just imagine a practical scenario!
I have a LG G7 ThinQ. It is not rooted nor do I have any backups. I’ve searched online and found several programs, however I cannot get any of them to work. Can anyone tip me in the right direction? I accidentally deleted all my texts late last night.
Just like above example, there could be several causes that may lead to the loss of data on LG G7 ThinQ smartphone.
Some of the common causes for the loss or deletion of LG G7 ThinQ is mentioned-below!
Common Causes For The Loss or Deletion of Data On LG G7 ThinQ
- Accidental Deletion: You might accidentally delete your important files or data on your phone while viewing or deleting unwanted files.
- Formatting SD Card: Sometimes due to some SD card error, you may have to format your SD card of your LG G7 ThinQ, which again results in complete erase of data.
- Wrong Operation or Handling: It is quite possible that you may notice loss of data, if you perform any wrong operation or improperly handle your phone. It is very true when you give your phone to your kids or someone else.
- Forgotten Screen Lock Password: If you forget the screen lock password, in that case also you can’t access the data stored on your phone.
- Virus Attack: This is another headache. When virus enters or attack your phone, then it not only corrupts your phone files but also make them inaccessible and they may also delete your data permanently.
- Other Causes: Other causes can be Android OS update without backup, ROM flashing, rooting, phone dropped in water or toilet, screen smashed/cracked, and so on.
In any of the above-mentioned causes you may face loss or deletion of data on your LG G7 ThinQ.
So, now the question arises – Is it possible to recover deleted data from LG G7 ThinQ? How do you recover lost data from LG G7 ThinQ?
Find out the answer below by yourself!
Is It Possible To Recover Deleted Data From LG G7 ThinQ?
The short answer is “Yes”, it is possible to easily recover deleted data from LG G7 ThinQ until and unless data is not overwritten by new data.
When data gets deleted, it does not get deleted permanently, it remains on your phone or phone’s SD card. But when you add any new data then existing data gets replaced or over-written with new data and it gets erased completely.
Hence, it is suggested that you must stop using your LG G7 ThinQ after deletion of data and do not add any new files on it. And then immediately try Android Data Recovery software to effectively recover deleted or lost data from LG G7 ThinQ.
LG G7 ThinQ Data Recovery: Recover Lost or Deleted Data From LG G7 ThinQ
So, finally here is the LG G7 ThinQ Data Recovery solution!
You can use powerful Android Data Recovery which is perfect LG G7 ThinQ Data Recovery software that will help you to recover deleted, lost, missing, disappeared or deleted data from LG G7 ThinQ. This data recovery tool for LG G7 ThinQ retrieve files such as photos, videos, audio, contacts, text messages, call history, WhatsApp chat history, notes, voice memos, documents and much more from LG G7 ThinQ without backup. Support all LG Android phones, including LG G7 ThinQ, LG G7, V30S ThinQ, V30S+ ThinQ, V35 ThinQ, V35+ ThinQ, V10, V20, V30, V30+ and all other LG Android phones and tablets available in the market
The best part about this Android Data Recovery software is that retrieves files from phone’s internal memory as well from external SD card. And it is available for both Windows and Mac computer.
This data recovery software for LG G7 ThinQ enables you to extract data from broken phone, screen smashed/crashed, black screen or non-responsive screen, water damaged, virus infected, rooted, ROM flashed, system damaged, forgotten screen lock PIN, pattern or pattern locked LG G7 ThinQ.
Beside LG phone, this software support all others brand Android phones such as Samsung, HTC, Sony, OnePlus, Google Pixel, Motorola, Huawei, Panasonic, Xiaomi, Lenovo, Oppo, Vivo, etc.
Below follow the complete tutorial on how to recover deleted data from LG G7 ThinQ using Android Data Recovery software.
You May Also Like:
- Nokia Data Recovery: Recover Deleted or Lost Data From Nokia Phone
- Learn To Fix SD Card Keeps Disappearing On Android
- Screenshot Recovery Software For Android To Recover Deleted Screenshots
- Vault App Photo Recovery: Recover Deleted Pictures From Vault App
Steps To Recover Deleted or Lost Data From LG G7 ThinQ
Step 1 – Connect Your Android Phone
Download, install and launch Android Data Recovery on your computer and then select “Recover” option.
Now connect your Android device to your PC with the help of USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android phone.
If your phone is running on Android OS 4.2.2 or higher version, then you will get pop up message on your phone, simply tap OK to allow USB debugging.
Once your device gets connected, you will see the screen as shown below.
Step 2 – Select File Types For Scanning
Once, your phone gets connected, Android Data Recovery will display the file types that its support to recover. By default, the software has check marked all the file types. Here you can select the file types that you want to recover and then click on “Next” to proceed further with recovery process.
After this, the software will provide two options (only for non-rooted device): Scan for deleted files and Scan for all files. Scan for all files will take longer time, but it will scan your device thoroughly. Now click on “Next” to continue with the data recovery process.
The software will analyze your device first.
Android Data Recovery software will now scan your device to recover lost/deleted data. This process may take few minutes of time. Just wait for scanning process to get complete.
Step 4 – Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
Once, the scanning process gets complete. You can now preview the recoverable files one by one. Select the files that you want back and then click on “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
Bonus Tip: Backup LG G7 ThinQ Data To Handle Unexpected Data Loss Scenarios
This is the best place I thought I should inform you guys about the world’s best way to backup LG G7 ThinQ phone data to PC and it can be easily done with the help of Android Data Backup & Restore Tool. It is designed to backup LG smartphone (including LG G7 ThinQ) data to PC and later you can easily restore data from the backed-up data to any LG Android phone or any other Android phone/tablet. The backup files come very useful at the time of unexpected data loss scenarios.
Here learn the step-by-step guide on how to backup and restore LG G7 ThinQ phone data to PC.
For manual LG phone backup and restore, please check out – LG Phone Backup And Restore: Secure Your Important Data To PC
By now I hope you have learnt the best solution to recover lost or deleted data from LG G7 ThinQ. However, if you do not have backup of your deleted data then it is highly recommended that you must instantly try Android Data Recovery software, if you really want to recover your deleted data from LG G7 ThinQ, before it gets too late.
Also do not forget to read bonus tip, it will help you to backup LG G7 ThinQ phone so that you can restore data of your phone from the backup at the time of data loss.
If you have liked this post of mine then, please share it as it can help other users.
Max Field is a founder of recoverandroid-data.com. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android.