Learn To Recover Lost or Deleted Photos, Videos, Audio, Notes, Voice Memo, Contacts, Messages, Documents, etc From Galaxy Note 9!
Overview: If you have lost or accidentally deleted data on your Galaxy Note 9 that you wish to recover, then just relax. This page introduces the easiest and simple solutions to recover deleted or lost data from Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Just find the right solution for yourself.
With the help of Android Data Recovery tool, you can:
- Efficiently recover deleted, lost, erased, missing, disappeared data from Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
- Extract deleted files such as pictures, videos, audio, text messages, WhatsApp chat conversations, contacts, call logs, notes, voice memos, documents, etc.
- Retrieve data from phone’s internal memory as well as external SD card.
- Also restore data from broken, locked, ROM flashed, rooted, screen smashed/crashed, water damaged, virus infected Galaxy Note 9.
- Support all models of Galaxy Note Series such as Samsung Galaxy Note 9/8/7/6/6 Edge/5/4/3/2 running on Android Oreo, Nougat, Marshmallow, KitKat, Lollipop, etc.
Free Download Trial Version/Buy Now Galaxy Note 9 Data Recovery Tool By Clicking On The Button Below
As per Samsung website, Galaxy Note 9 is described as:
Let me tell you that Note 9 is packed with 6.4″ Quad HD+ Super AMOLED display, S Pen, Rear dual camera 12MP + 12MP along with front camera 8MP, 4000mAh powerful battery, water resistance and more.
For complete Note 9 Specifications, please visit: Specifications | Samsung Galaxy Note9 – The Official Samsung Galaxy Site
Though Galaxy Note 9 has so many powerful features and specifications, there is always a common issue just like other Galaxy note series device and that issue is – Data Loss!
For example just check out one practical scenario mentioned-below!
Hi just wonder if anyone can help me on this. I accidentally deleted ALL photos from DCIM folder from the Galaxy Note 9 phone’s memory. I have bunch of precious photos that is now gone? How can I recover deleted photos from my Samsung Galaxy Note 9? Please help.
Beside above example, user may encounter data loss on Note 9 due to various causes. Some of the reasons are mentioned-below!
Causes Responsible For The Loss or Deletion of Data On Galaxy Note 9
- Accidental, mistakenly or intentional deletion.
- Restoring Galaxy Note 9 to factory settings.
- Updating Android OS without backup.
- Dropping the device into water.
- Forgotten screen lock password, PIN, pattern, fingerprint.
- Virus attack.
- Formatting external SD card.
- Other causes can be screen broken/smashed, ROM flashing, rooting, Galaxy Note 9 stuck at black/white screen, system crash and so on.
In any of the above-mentions scenarios/situation you will encounter loss or deletion of data on Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
So, now the question is – how to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Note 9? How to recover data from Galaxy Note 9 after factory? And so on…
Luckily, there are few effective solutions that you can follow to retrieve lost data from Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
So, what are those Galaxy Note 9 Data Recovery solutions?
Continue reading the article to find out the solutions!
Solution 1: Try Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Data Recovery
In case, if you do not have backup of your Note 9 data, then in such circumstances, it is highly recommended that you must use World’s first Android Data Recovery which is powerful and professional Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Data Recovery software. With the help of this software, one can easily and quickly retrieve deleted, missing, lost, missing, disappeared data from Galaxy Note 9.
The best part about this data recovery software for Galaxy Note 9 is that it is available for both Windows and Mac computer.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Data Recovery Software has following features:
- Recover lost or deleted pictures, videos, audio, call/voice recordings, contacts, call history, text SMS, WhatsApp chat history, notes, voice memos, documents and more from Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
- Extracts data from Note 9 phone’s internal storage as well as external SD card.
- Retrieve lost, inaccessible, missing, erased or missing data from water damaged, locked, broken, virus attacked, screen crashed/smashed, ROM flashed, factory reset, rooted/unrooted Galaxy Note series phones.
- Support all Galaxy Note series phones such as Samsung Galaxy Note 9/8/7/6/6 Edge/5/4/3/2 running on Android Oreo, Nougat, Marshmallow, KitKat, Lollipop and former OS versions.
- 100 % read-only, safe, secure and easy to use – Connect > Scan > Recover.
- Preview recoverable files within preview screen of the software before saving them on computer.
- Support all other Android phones such as Samsung Galaxy, Xiaomi, OnePlus, HTC, Sony, LG, Huawei, Panasonic, Lenovo, Motorola, Meizu, Oppo, Vivo, etc.
Note: After the loss or deletion of data on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9, you must stop using it and do not add any kind of new data. Adding new data will overwrite the existing data and hence, you will decrease the chances for successful data recovery or may be unrecoverable.
Below find out the complete tutorial on how to get back lost data from Samsung Galaxy Note 9 by using Android Data Recovery software.
You May Also Like:
- How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Xiaomi
- How to Remove or Bypass Samsung Screen Locks – [PIN, Pattern, Password or Fingerprints]
- Recover Deleted/Lost Photos From Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
- Screenshot Recovery Software For Android To Recover Deleted Screenshots
Steps To Recover Lost Or Deleted Data From Galaxy Note 9
Step 1 – Connect Your Android Phone
Download, install and launch Android Data Recovery on your computer and then select “Recover” option.
Now connect your Android device to your PC with the help of USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android phone.
If your phone is running on Android OS 4.2.2 or higher version, then you will get pop up message on your phone, simply tap OK to allow USB debugging.
Once your device gets connected, you will see the screen as shown below.
Step 2 – Select File Types For Scanning
Once, your phone gets connected, Android Data Recovery will display the file types that its support to recover. By default, the software has check marked all the file types. Here you can select the file types that you want to recover and then click on “Next” to proceed further with recovery process.
After this, the software will provide two options (only for non-rooted device): Scan for deleted files and Scan for all files. Scan for all files will take longer time, but it will scan your device thoroughly. Now click on “Next” to continue with the data recovery process.
The software will analyze your device first.
Android Data Recovery software will now scan your device to recover lost/deleted data. This process may take few minutes of time. Just wait for scanning process to get complete.
Step 4 – Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
Once, the scanning process gets complete. You can now preview the recoverable files one by one. Select the files that you want back and then click on “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
Solution 2: Restore Deleted/Lost Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Data From Backup
If you have backed up your Galaxy Note 9 data then it becomes very easy to restore lost data from the backup file.
User who have backed up their data to Smart Switch or Google Drive, they can follow THIS LINK to restore backed-up data from Smart Switch or Google Drive to Galaxy Note 9.
User who have backed up their data to Samsung Kies, they can follow THIS LINK to restore backed-up data from Kies to Galaxy Note 9.
Bonus Tip: Backup Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Data To Handle Unexpected Data Loss Scenarios
In order to handle unexpected data loss on Samsung Galaxy Note 9, it is highly recommended that you must backup your Note 9 data regularly.
There are various options to back up your Galaxy Note 9 data such as Google photos app, Google drive, DropBox, Samsung inbuilt backup features, Samsung Smart Switch and so on.
However, one of the best methods to backup Galaxy Note 9 data is to use Android Data Backup & Restore software. It will backup Note 9 data to PC and later you can easily restore backed-up Galaxy Note 9 data to any Android phone and tablet.
Here learn the steps how to backup and restore Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Data to PC.
So, those were some effective solutions that you can follow to recover lost or deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Note 9. If you have valid backup, then you can use that backup file to restore data, but in absence of backup, it is highly recommended that you must immediately try Android Data Recovery Software before it gets too late.
Max Field is a founder of recoverandroid-data.com. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android.