Efficiently Restore Lost or Deleted Photos, Videos, Music, Documents & Other Files From SHAREit App!
Overview: Accidentally lost or deleted files from SHAREit App on Android device? Looking for SHAREit app history recovery software? Just Relax! In this blog post you will learn about SHAREit File Recovery Tool, through which you can easily recover lost or deleted data from SHAREit App on Android.
For iOS users, must visit: How To Recover Deleted SHAREit App Files From iPhone
- Restore lost, erased, missing, deleted files from SHAREit app.
- Even recover files from SHAREit history that is missing, lost or deleted.
- Retrieve files such as pictures, videos, audio, documents and much more.
- Also recover Xender, Snapchat photos and videos, Whatsapp chat history, Prisma images and other several apps data.
- Recover SHAREit files deleted on any Android phones and tablets such as Samsung, Xiaomi, LG, Micromax, Panasonic, Google, Sony, Motorola, Lenovo, Nokia, Oppo, Vivo, etc.
Click on The Button Below To Free Download/Buy Now SHAREit App Data Recovery Tool
Today Android is the number one among iOS and Windows phone. There are millions and billions of users using Android phone or tablets these days.
Android devices users can do several things such as phone calls, text SMS, video call, surf internet, download files, watch music and videos, click photos and much more with the help of respective apps.
There is also one popular app known as SHAREit used by many Android users as well as by many iOS and Windows users. SHAREit – Transfer & Share: the name itself describe that it is file sharing apps. It helps you to transfer data such as movies, videos, music, wallpapers, GIFs from one phone to another between cross-platform. No need for a Wi-Fi network or mobile data plan. 200 times faster than bluetooth. The choice of OVER 1.2 billion users.
As we all know that it is great app, but people are encountering data loss from SHAREit app due to several reasons.
Just Check Out Real User Practical Scenarios:
Practical Scenario No. 1
my some pics delete but shareit history have pics so then i require all pics
– Original Post From Android Central Forums
Practical Scenario No. 2
– Original Post From Quora
Reasons For The Loss or Missing of Files From SHAREit App on Android
- Accidental Deletion: Suppose someone has sent you the files to your Android via SHAREit but you accidentally deleted them from the app, then you will encounter file loss.
- Formatting SD Card: SHAREit files are generally saved in internal memory or external SD card and if your files are saved in SD card, then formatting the card will result in complete data loss including your SHAREit files.
- Performing Factory Reset: If you perform factory reset then all data stored on your Android smartphones gets deleted including all apps data as well.
- Virus or Malware Attack: When virus or malware enters into your device then it corrupts all files stored on your device and makes them inaccessible including your SHAREit files.
It doesn’t matter how your Shareit app data get lost or deleted, you can still get back those data with the help of suitable SHAREit App Data Recovery software.
SHAREit App File Recovery: Retrieve Deleted, Missing or Lost SHAREit Files
Try Android Data Recovery, it is perfect and suitable SHAREit File Recovery program. It will let you to recover missing, lost or deleted data from SHAREit App. It will allow you to retrieve files such as photos, videos, music, documents and other files that got erased or lost from SHAREit App on Android device.
The best part about this SHAREit History Recovery tool is that it recovers files from Shareit app from Android internal storage as well as from external SD card. Besides SHAREit, it also recover whatsapp messages, snapchat videos and photos, Xender app data, Instagram, Prisma, Facebook media files stored on Android devices.
You May Also Like:
- Snapchat Recovery: Recover Deleted/Destroyed Snapchat Photos & Videos
- Things To Do To Fix a Water Damaged Phone In Easy Steps!
- How to Remove or Bypass Samsung Screen Locks – [PIN, Pattern, Password or Fingerprints]
- How To Find and Retrieve Hidden Files or Folders on Android
Steps To Recover SHAREit Lost or Deleted Files From Android
Step 1 – Connect Your Android Phone
Download, install and launch Android Data Recovery on your computer and then select “Recover” option.
Now connect your Android device to your PC with the help of USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android phone.
If your phone is running on Android OS 4.2.2 or higher version, then you will get pop up message on your phone, simply tap OK to allow USB debugging.
Once your device gets connected, you will see the screen as shown below.
Step 2 – Select File Types For Scanning
Once, your phone gets connected, Android Data Recovery will display the file types that its support to recover. By default, the software has check marked all the file types. Here you can select the file types that you want to recover and then click on “Next” to proceed further with recovery process.
After this, the software will provide two options (only for non-rooted device): Scan for deleted files and Scan for all files. Scan for all files will take longer time, but it will scan your device thoroughly. Now click on “Next” to continue with the data recovery process.
The software will analyze your device first.
Android Data Recovery software will now scan your device to recover lost/deleted data. This process may take few minutes of time. Just wait for scanning process to get complete.
Step 4 – Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
Once, the scanning process gets complete. You can now preview the recoverable files one by one. Select the files that you want back and then click on “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
Since SHAREit data loss on Android has become common issue, hence it is always suggested that you must always create SHAREit backup. But in the absence of backup, you must try Android Data Recovery utility to restore lost, deleted or missing files from SHAREit App.
Max Field is a founder of recoverandroid-data.com. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android.