Learn 4 Solutions To Restore Contacts, Videos, Photos, Audios, SMS, WhatsApp Chats, Call History, Call Recordings, etc From Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus!
Overview: Mistakenly deleted, lost, formatted data from Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus phones? Are you looking to recover deleted or lost data from Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus? Don’t worry this article will help you to recover lost or deleted data from Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus with or without backup.
With the use of Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus Data Recovery Software, one can easily:
- Restore deleted, lost, erased, missing, disappeared and formatted data from Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus.
- Restore data from both phone’s internal storage as well as external SD card.
- Recover files like videos, photos, audio, music, call logs, WhatsApp chat history, contacts, text messages, documents and much more.
- Extract data from damaged, broken screen, forgotten password/PIN/pattern lock, virus infected or factory reset Xperia 10 or 10 Plus phone.
- Supports every Sony Xperia smartphone like Xperia 1/L3/XZ3/XZ2/XZ2 Premium/XZ2 Compact/XZ1/XZ1 Compact and all other Sony Android phone.
- 100% safe, secure and easy to use.
Free Download Trial Version/Buy Now Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus Data Recovery
Sony is the brand company which is famous worldwide. It is also popular in mobile industry. The company has been manufacturing excellent smartphones. They have recently launched two new smartphones named as – Sony Xperia 10 and Sony Xperia 10 Plus.
As per Sony, Sony Xperia 10 is described as – “Xperia 10. The Ultimate Wide. Introducing the 21:9 Experience with the Xperia 10’s 21:9 Wide display. Multi-task with ease and watch films in the aspect ratio of the cinema. Capture, record and watch back videos and images in 21:9 in design that’s made to fit your hand.”
And Sony Xperia 10 Plus is described as – “Xperia 10 Plus. More screen. More possibilities. Introducing the 21:9 Experience with the Xperia 10 Plus’s 6.5”, 21:9 Wide display. Use two apps at once for improved multi-tasking, watch movies in the cinema ratio they were filmed in and capture your own with 21:9 movie recording. All in a slender design that fits your hand perfectly.”
Though, these smartphones have good features and specifications but users still face data loss on Xperia 10/10 Plus.
So, let’s check out some common causes for data loss on Xperia Android Phone.
Common Causes For Data Loss Or Deletion From Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus
- Mistakenly or accidentally data deletion.
- Restoring phone to factory reset without proper backup.
- Hardware or system malfunctions.
- Virus or malware attack.
- Rooting the device.
- ROM flashing the device.
- Forgotten screen lock pattern, password, PIN.
- Water damage or screen cracked/broken.
- And so on…
In any of the above mentioned causes, you may encounter data loss on your Xperia phones.
So, now question arises – How to restore lost or deleted data from Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus?
To find out the solutions, continue reading the article and retrieve your deleted data from Xperia Phone!
Note: When you are facing deletion or loss of data on your Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus, immediately stop using your device to avoid data overwriting and instantly follow the below-given solutions.
Solution 1: Recover Lost Data From Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus Without Backup
If you do not have backup of your phone data, then it is highly recommended to use Android Data Recovery which is a suitable Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus Data Recovery Tool that can effortlessly help you to restore lost or deleted data from Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus smartphone.
Through this Xperia 10 Data Recovery Software one can recover lost or deleted files such as videos, photos, audio, music, WhatsApp chat history, call history, voice memo, call/voice recordings, text SMS, notes, documents, etc from the device without backup.
This Sony Xperia 10 Plus Data Recovery Tool provides complete solution to the user to retrieve data from both phone’s internal memory and external SD card. The software is available for both Windows and Mac computer.
Below follow the complete steps to recover data from Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus without backup by using Android Data Recovery Tool.
Steps To Recover Lost Or Deleted Data From Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus
Step 1 – Connect Your Android Phone
Download, install and launch Android Data Recovery on your computer and then select “Recover” option.
Now connect your Android device to your PC with the help of USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android phone.
If your phone is running on Android OS 4.2.2 or higher version, then you will get pop up message on your phone, simply tap OK to allow USB debugging.
Once your device gets connected, you will see the screen as shown below.
Step 2 – Select File Types For Scanning
Once, your phone gets connected, Android Data Recovery will display the file types that its support to recover. By default, the software has check marked all the file types. Here you can select the file types that you want to recover and then click on “Next” to proceed further with recovery process.
After this, the software will provide two options (only for non-rooted device): Scan for deleted files and Scan for all files. Scan for all files will take longer time, but it will scan your device thoroughly. Now click on “Next” to continue with the data recovery process.
The software will analyze your device first.
Android Data Recovery software will now scan your device to recover lost/deleted data. This process may take few minutes of time. Just wait for scanning process to get complete.
Step 4 – Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
Once, the scanning process gets complete. You can now preview the recoverable files one by one. Select the files that you want back and then click on “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
You May Also Like:
- How Do I Enable USB Debugging On Locked Android?
- How Can I Recover Deleted Hangouts Messages From Android?
- Screenshot Recovery Software For Android To Recover Deleted Screenshots
- How To Recover Data Deleted By Clean Master On Android
Solution 2: Restore Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus Lost Or Deleted Data From Local Backup
If you have previously backed up your device data to phone’s local backup, then follow the below steps to restore lost or deleted Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus data from local backup.
On your phone go to Settings> tap Backup and Restore> tap Restore Options> tap on Restore Now. If your phone ask, then enter the password and tap on OK.
Solution 3: Restore Xperia 10/10 Plus Data From Xperia Companion Backup
If you have previously backup your important Xperia phone data by using Xperia Companion software, then you can easily get back all important data like contacts, photos, videos, audio etc.
Follow the below steps to restore data from Xperia Companion backup:
- Connect your to Xperia Phone to PC via USB cable.
- Open Xperia Companion on your PC and tap on ‘Restore’ option.
- Select the relevant backup files from the option.
- Now choose your important data that you want to restore and wait until the selected data is restored.
Solution 4: Restore Deleted Xperia 10/10 Plus Contacts or Photos From Google Backup
Google Backup can help you to restore your deleted or lost Xperia 10 or 10 Plus contacts and photos.
So, if you have earlier backed-up your contacts & photos to Google Backup then you can easily restore them back.
Follow the below steps to get back your contacts and photos from the Google Backup:
For restoring contacts follow these steps:
- First visit Gmail and login with your Gmail id.
- Click on Gmail and then click on “Contacts” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “More” and click on “Restore Contacts” from the drop down-menu.
- Select the time to restore.
- Finally, tap on “Restore” button.
Note: You will only able to restore past 30 days contacts by following the above steps.
For restoring photos follow these steps:
- Visit https://www.google.com/photos.
- Login with your Google account.
- Now, select the photos that you want to restore.
- Tap on Restore option and wit for download.
- Now you can check your photos are recovered or not.
Bonus Tips: Backup And Restore Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus Data
It is very necessary to have a separate backup of your important data. The best method to backup Xperia 10/10 Plus data is to use Android Data Backup and Restore software. With the help of this tool, one can easily backup Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus data to PC. And later, you can easily restore the backed-up data back to your Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus smartphones or any other Android phones or tablets.
Tips To Avoid Data Loss on Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus
Follow the given steps to avoid data loss situations:
- To secure your device from virus and malware attacks always use a good quality antivirus app on your Android smartphones.
- Don’t forget or keep a suitable backup of your important data like videos, photos, audio, SMS, contacts and other data on your PC.
- Recheck before deleting unwanted documents or formatting memory card.
- When your phones battery is low avoid clicking photos and recording videos or audio.
- Always eject the SD card from the device properly.
- Never take files from an infected device and do not connect your device to infected computer.
I hope the article help you to recover deleted or lost data from Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus smartphones. If you have backups of Xperia 10/10 Plus data, then it becomes very easy to restore data from the backups.
But, in case if you do not have backup, then it is strongly recommended that you must use instantly try Android Data Recovery Software to recover deleted data from Xperia 10 or 10 Plus phone.
If you have found this tutorial helpful, then please share it as it might help others.
Max Field is a founder of recoverandroid-data.com. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android.