3 Solutions To Recover Lost or Deleted Data Like Images, Videos, Call History, SMS And Other files From Vivo V15/V15 Pro!
Overview: Every user face data loss in their day to day life, no matter how much expensive phone you buy and stored your important files on it, data deletion is common case. If you have lost your important data from Vivo V15 or Vivo V15 Pro then don’t panic. Just keep calm! In this blog post you will learn to recover deleted or lost data from Vivo V15/V15 Pro.
With the use of Vivo Data Recovery software, you can easily:
- Recover lost, missing, deleted, erased, disappeared data from Vivo V15/V15 Pro.
- Retrieve files like photos, videos, contact, text messages, WhatsApp chats, notes, calendar, voice memos, audios, call history, documents and other files.
- Extract data lost due to factory reset, water damaged, forgotten screen lock PIN/password/pattern, ROM flashed, virus attack, screen cracked/smashed/broken, black screen, system crashed and rooted Vivo V15/V15 Pro.
- Preview recoverable files within the preview screen of the software.
- 100% read only program. Safe, secure and easy to use.
Free Download Trial Version/Buy Now Vivo V15/V15 Pro Data Recovery Tool
Vivo phone made a good reputation in the mobile industry. Among various phones, they have also launched the two most popular smartphones named as – Vivo V15 & Vivo V15 Pro.
The short description of these two phones are mentioned below:
Vivo V15: Embark on an extraordinary visual journey with V15. Its Ultra FullView™ Display achieves a 90.95% screen-to-body ratio that eliminates all obstructions to create the ultimate viewing experience. At the phone’s back, a refreshing colour gradient adds to the wonder, with the combination of 3D curves and Spectrum Ripple Design making a bold statement, and delivering on Vivo’s promise to constantly push the limits of smartphone design.
To know more about Vivo V15, please visit – Vivo V15 Official Site
Vivo V15 Pro: Your flawless FullView™ experience comes courtesy of a radical breakthrough in technology – Pop-up Selfie Camera. A highly sophisticated micro-stepping motor housed within the phone’s body performs precise mechanical movements, fully elevating the camera in just 0.46 seconds. Additional design enhancements ensures the system’s safety and reliability, with its immense strength withstanding strong tensile and torsional forces of up to 15kg, while elevating 300,000 times without a glitch. Your flawless micro-stepping motor housed within the phone’s body performs precise mechanical movements, fully elevating the camera in just 0.46 seconds. Additional design enhancements ensures the system’s safety and reliability, with its immense strength withstanding strong tensile and torsional forces of up to 15kg, while elevating 300,000 times without a glitch.
To know more about Vivo V15, please visit – Vivo V15 Pro Official Site
As these phones have good features, superb design and amazing camera quality. But like others phone, data loss still occurs on Vivo V15 & V15 Pro. So, let us find out some of the common causes behind the data loss.
How Data Get Deleted or Lost From Vivo V15 Or Vivo V15 Pro?
Data can be lost from Vivo phones due to many reasons, but here I have collected some of the common causes of data loss and they are as follows:
- Mistakenly or accidentally deletion: Several times we delete those data which we do not need in future but while selecting unwanted files we mistakenly select the useful data and they get deleted.
- Virus or malware infection: Sometimes virus enters in our phones which infect the phone and our data gets corrupted and lost.
- Updating software: When some new version comes in our phone we try to upgrade that version in our mobile. But sometimes, when it gets fail to upgrade, we lose our files.
- Factory reset: To make our phone free from freezing/crashing/hanging issues or for other reason, it solves our problem but your all data get deleted.
- Improper Removing of Memory Card: When you are using your phone memory card improperly then your data may get lost or inaccessible.
- Other causes: Besides that there are many other reasons behind the data loss such as water damaged, ROM flashed, black screen, forgotten screen lock, system crashed, screen cracked/smashed, etc.
Above mentioned are the some of the common causes, but if you are facing any of the scenario mentioned- above and wanted the data recovery solutions then below I have shared three easy and best solutions on how to recover lost data from Vivo V15/V15 Pro. You can use any of the three solutions according to your situation.
Solution 1: Restore Vivo V15/V15 Pro Photos, Videos and Documents From Google Drive
Many users have habit of backing up their photos, videos and important documents to Google drive. So, if you have also kept back up of your pictures, videos & document files of your Vivo V15/V15 Pro to Google drive, then you can easily restore them from there.
Follow the below steps to restore Vivo V15/V15 Pro data from Google drive:
- Open Google Drive on your Vivo phone. Sign-in with the Gmail ID and password (enter the same ID that you used at the time of backup).
- When you enter the details, all your backed item will be displayed there.
- Now you can select the files that you want back and download them from there.
Also, you can check the application using the Google Drive backup service by following the below mentioned steps:
- First tap on Google Drive icon on home screen.
- Then choose My Drive icon and then tap on Hamburger menu on left corner.
- At last move to Setting>Manage backup for check out every application using the backup service.
Solution 2: Recover Vivo V15/V15 Pro Phone’s Lost Data From Vivo Cloud
Vivo phone comes with a cloud feature that provide users to store up to 5GB data. Almost every smartphone provide their own cloud feature.
So, if you have backed up your ViVo V15 or V15 Pro data in Vivo Cloud then follow the below steps to restore your data.
- On your phone open VivoCloud
- Select the data that you want to restore and then tap on Restore.
- Follow this steps to restore any type of data from cloud.
Solution 3: Recover Deleted Data From Vivo V15 Or V15 Pro Without Backup
In case if you do not have any backup of your lost or deleted data of your Vivo V15/V15 Pro then you might thinking that you cannot get back your lost data but in this matter you are wrong. You can use Android Data Recovery which is suitable Vivo V15/V15 Pro Data Recovery software. Vivo V15 Data Recovery software easily recover deleted data from Vivo V15/V15 Pro.
This Vivo V15 Data Recovery Tool effectively work to restore lost data like contacts, pictures, videos, audios, text messages, WhatsApp chats, call history, voice memos, call/voice recordings, music, notes, calendar, documents and much more from Vivo V15 or V15 Pro.
The best part about this Vivo V15 Pro Data Recovery software is that it extracts files from phone’s internal storage, external SD memory card and broken phone. It is available for both “Window” and “Mac” computer.
It also extracts files which get lost due to factory reset, forgotten screen lock, black screen, ROM flashed, forgotten screen lock password, PIN, pattern lock, water damaged, stuck at black screen and so on.
Note: You should instantly stop using your Vivo V15/V15 Pro phone when you knew that your data is lost. And you also have to keep in mind that you do not add any new data on your phone because if you add new data the existing data will be overwritten and you may lost the chance of successful recovery of files.
Below follow the complete steps to recover deleted data from Vivo V15 or V15 Pro without any backup by using Android Data Recovery software.
Steps To Recover Lost/Deleted Data From Vivo V15 Or Vivo V15 Pro
Follow the below-mentioned links to recover deleted or lost data from Vivo V15/V15 Pro:
- Steps To Recover Deleted Data From Vivo V15/V15 Pro Internal Memory
- Steps To Recover Deleted Data From Vivo V15/V15 Pro External SD Card
- Steps To Retrieve Data From Broken Vivo V15/V15 Pro
You May Also Like:
- How To Recover Data From Hard or Soft Bricked Android?
- Solved: ‘Unfortunately, Bluetooth Has Stopped’ Error
- How To Retrieve Deleted Contacts From SIM Card on Android
- How To Fix “Unfortunately, Google App has Stopped” Error on Android
Bonus Tip: Backup & Restore Vivo V15/V15 Pro Phone
You should always keep regular backup of your important data so that later when you lost your data you can easily restore them from the backup.
You can take backup of your Vivo V15 or V15 Pro to your phone’s in-built backup feature, VIVOCloud, Google Drive, DropBox, Onedrive, computer and so on.
However, one of the best Vivo V15/V15 Pro Backup option is to use Android Data Backup & Restore software. By the help of this software you can back up your Vivo V15 or V15 Pro data to computer and later (at the time of data loss) you can restore data from a backup to your Vivo phone or any other Android phone.
Here learn the complete step by step guide to backup and restore Vivo V15/V15 Pro.
Since data loss is the common causes that can happen to any Vivo V15 or V15 Pro phone user. Hence, it is suggested that you must regularly backup your phone data, so that you can easily restore them back at the time of unexpected data loss or deletion.
In case, if you do not have backup, then you must immediately try Android Data Recovery software as it help you to retrieve deleted or lost data from V15/V15 Pro without any backup.