In This Article, You Will Learn How To Turn OFF Facebook Sound When Scrolling On iPhone.
Facebook users are getting irritated with scrolling issue. Everytime they are on there scrolling it stops mid-scroll and make a noise like they’ve hit the “like” button on something when they haven’t.
It keeps pausing mid-scrolling while making the refresh sound. This issue is occurring on the latest version of iOS and Facebook.
But do not worry, in this video tutorial, I have shown how to turn off Facebook Sound When Scrolling On iPhone and fix the issue.
How To Turn OFF Facebook Sound When Scrolling On iPhone
Fix 1. Turn OFF Scrolling Sound Feature Within Facebook App
- Open Facebook app and click on Menu (3 Horizontal line) at the bottom left.
- Scroll down and click on “Settings & privacy”.
- Then click on “Settings”.
- Under Preferences, click on “Media”.
- Now, turn off “In-App Sound” under Sounds.
- After this, the sound when scrolling will not sound.
Note: The same steps are for Android as well.
Fix 2. Uninstall and Reinstall Facebook
- First, delete Facebook app.
- On your iPhone, press and hold Facebook app icon and select “Remove app” and then click on “Delete App”.
- Now, restart your iPhone. It is important.
- Once your iPhone restarts, open App Store.
- Search for Facebook and click on “Download” icon to install Facebook.
- Now, open Facebook and login to your account and check if your problem is solved or not.
Watch Video For Step-By-Step Guide
If you have found this article helpful, then please share it as it can help other users!
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube Channel.
You May Also Like:
- How To Fix Facebook Marketplace Search Not Working
- How To Fix Facebook Messenger Voice Messages Not Working
- How To Fix Facebook Memories Not Showing
- How To Fix Facebook Back Button Not Working
Max Field is a founder of Recover Android Data. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android. He has 9+ years of experience in this field.