Learn 4 Solutions To Recover Lost or Deleted Photos, Videos, Contacts, Audios, Call Logs, WhatsApp Chat History, Notes, Call/Voice Recording, Documents And More From Redmi 7/Note 7/Note 7 Pro Android Phones!
Overview: Have you ever faced the problem of data loss on your Redmi 7/Note 7/Note 7 Pro? If you want to recover these files, then read this post. I am sure that it will help you to get recover deleted or lost data very easily.
With the help of Android Data Recovery Software, one can:
- Restore lost, deleted, missing, erased, disappeared, formatted data from Redmi 7/Note 7/Note 7 Pro.
- Retrieve files like videos, images, contacts, notes, call history, WhatsApp conversations, text messages, calendar, call/voice recording, audio, documents, etc.
- Effectively restore data from water damaged, screen broken/smashes/cracked, virus infected, ROM flashed, factory reset, screen lock pattern/PIN/password, rooted Redmi 7/Note7/ Note 7 Pro phones.
- Preview recoverable data within the preview screen of the software.
- 100% read only program. Safe, secure and easy to use.
Free Download Trial Version/Buy Now Redmi Note 7/Note 7/Note 7 Pro Data Recovery Tool
We all know that in every phone data loss is common and it’s always worry the users as they do not want to lose their important data stored on their Phones . Just like any other Android phones users also face data loss on Redmi 7/Note 7/Note 7 Pro.
When your data is lost or deleted you don’t have any idea where they have gone and how will you get them back from your Redmi 7/Note 7/ Note 7 Pro phone.
Well you have the chance to get back of your lost data from Redmi phones, but before that let’s first see some common causes for the data loss.
Reasons: How Data Gets Deleted On Redmi 7/Note 7/Note 7 Pro?
These are the some common causes:
- Accidentally deleted your files while removing unwanted data from your Redmi phone.
- Virus attack also removes your important data.
- Formatted your device or doing factory reset.
- Rooting the device.
- Phone gets stolen/damaged/lost/broken.
- Black or white screen.
- Water damaged.
- Forgotten screen lock PIN/pattern/password.
- Screen cracked/smashed.
- Removing memory card improperly.
- And so on.
There could be many reasons behind the data loss. But, you still have the chance to get those deleted data back.
But the question arises – Is it possible to get back deleted or lost data from Redmi 7/Note 7/Note 7 Pro?
To find the answer continue reading the article.
Is It Possible To Get Back Deleted or Lost Data From Redmi 7/Note 7/ Note 7 Pro?
The short answer is “Yes“.
When your data is deleted from your phone you think that they are gone forever, but they still remain in your phone. The lost data become invisible and create space to save the new data.
While facing data loss problem, use any recovery tool to get back the lost files. After the deletion of data, if you are using your phone and add any new data on your mobile then the existing data will get overwritten. At that moment you will lose the chance of successful recovery of data from your Redmi smartphone.
So, you are suggested that when your files are lost, stop using your mobile. You must turn off mobile data or Wi-fi connections to your phone.
After knowing the causes of data loss, it is the time to retrieve inaccessible data back to your Redmi phone.
Here I am going to provide you effective solutions to recover deleted/lost data from Redmi 7/Note 7/Note 7 Pro phone. I am sure that these solutions will surely help you to deal with the situation.
Solution 1: Recover Deleted Data From Redmi 7/Note 7/Note 7 Pro Without Backup
Android Data Recovery is a professional Xiaomi Redmi 7/Note 7/Note 7 Pro Data Recovery program which helps you to recover lost or deleted data from Redmi 7/Note 7/Note 7 Pro phone. This Redmi 7 Data Recovery software scans the entire device in order to find out the lost file.
This Redmi Note 7 Data Recovery software helps you to It retrieve data such as images, videos, contacts, text SMS, call logs, audio, WhatsApp chat history, notes, calendar, call/voice recording, documents and other files with ease from Xiaomi Redmi phones.
The best thing about this Android Data Recovery software is that it extracts data from phone internal storage as well as external SD card. The software is available for both Windows and Mac computer.
Besides that, this Redmi Note 7 Pro Data Recovery tool also retrieve data from broken, water damaged, screen locked PIN/password/pattern, factory reset, virus infected, ROM flashed, rooted Redmi 7, Note 7, Note 7 Pro phone.
Below follow the complete steps to recover deleted data from Xiaomi Redmi Note 7/Note 7 Pro/7 by using Android Data recovery Software.
Steps To Retrieve Deleted or Lost Data From Redmi 7, Note 7, Note 7 Pro
Step 1 – Connect Your Android Phone
Download, install and launch Android Data Recovery on your computer and then select “Recover” option.
Now connect your Android device to your PC with the help of USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android phone.
If your phone is running on Android OS 4.2.2 or higher version, then you will get pop up message on your phone, simply tap OK to allow USB debugging.
Once your device gets connected, you will see the screen as shown below.
Step 2 – Select File Types For Scanning
Once, your phone gets connected, Android Data Recovery will display the file types that its support to recover. By default, the software has check marked all the file types. Here you can select the file types that you want to recover and then click on “Next” to proceed further with recovery process.
After this, the software will provide two options (only for non-rooted device): Scan for deleted files and Scan for all files. Scan for all files will take longer time, but it will scan your device thoroughly. Now click on “Next” to continue with the data recovery process.
The software will analyze your device first.
Android Data Recovery software will now scan your device to recover lost/deleted data. This process may take few minutes of time. Just wait for scanning process to get complete.
Step 4 – Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
Once, the scanning process gets complete. You can now preview the recoverable files one by one. Select the files that you want back and then click on “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
You May Also Like:
- How To Recover Deleted Data From Redmi Note 4/4A/4/Note 4G
- How To Recover Deleted or Lost Photos From Redmi Note 3
- How To Fix PUBG Lagging On Android And Play It Without Lag
- Screenshot Recovery Software For Android To Recover Deleted Screenshots
Solution 2: Retrieve Deleted Files From Redmi 7/Note 7/Note 7 Pro With Backup
Let me tell you that these Xiaomi phones has built-in backup feature that backup and saves all your data automatically on your mobile.
So, if you have enabled this backup features on your phone then follow the given steps to restore lost data from Redmi 7, Note 7, Note 7 Pro from backup.
- Open the built-in Backup App on your Redmi phone.
- Then you will see backup file list that you want to recover.
- Choose the relevant backup file that you wish to restore.
- Click on restore button and wait until your data are recovered.
Solution 3: Restore Xiaomi Redmi 7/Note 7/Note 7 Pro Photos/Videos & Other Files From Google Drive
When you purchase a Redmi phone, then while doing set up you need a Google Account. The benefit of this account is that you can sync your data and you can easily recover lost files from Google account.
The phone has in-built Google drive app in which you can easily backup your phone photos, videos and other documents.
So, if you have backed-up photos, videos and other files to Google Drive app, then you can easily restore them back.
Given are the steps to recover data of your Redmi 7, Note 7, Note 7 Pro from Google account.
- Open Google Drive on your phone (https://google.com/drive)
- Here is the option to select your file. If you have trouble to find the recoverable file then use search option by typing the file name.
- View all your recoverable files and after that click on Download to recover the file easily.
Solution 4: Recover Redmi 7/Note 7/Note 7 Pro Lost Data From Mi Cloud Storage
Mi Cloud is just like Google Drive. It is another option to store valuable contents on your Redmi 7/Note 7/Note 7 Pro phone.
If your files are saved on Mi Cloud then it’s great way to recover the missing data.
Just follow the given steps:
- Open the MI Account [https://account.xiaomi.com] on browser.
- Now tap on product >select Mi Cloud.
- You will be asked to login with your Mi Account.
- Select the recoverable items that you wanted to get back and download it.
A user can lose their data due to several reasons on their Redmi 7/Note7/Note 7 Pro, so you are not the one who is going through it. If you want to keep your data safe from any type of deletion then you have to keep backup of your phone.
If you don’t have any backup then immediately try Android Data Recovery software to efficiently recover lost or deleted files from Redmi 7/Note7/Note 7 Pro before it gets too late.