Get The World’s Best Screenshot Recovery Tool For Android To Effectively Recover Deleted Screenshots from Android Phone or Tablet!
I have gone through several forums and community websites and have done some research over net and I have found that there are many Android users who accidentally delete or lost screenshot(s) images on their Android phone due to several causes.
So, in this post I have decided to provide solutions that will easily help you to recover deleted or lost screenshots from Android.
With the use of Android Data Recovery software, you can:
- Recover deleted, lost, erased, missing, disappeared screenshots from Android phone/tablet with original quality and file format.
- Support JPG/JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, WebP, TIFF screenshots files and many other image file formats.
- Also restore photos, WhatsApp messages with attachments, documents, messages, contacts, videos, audio and more from Android.
- Scan and extract screenshots from phone internal storage as well external SD card without any backup.
- Preview recoverable screenshot folders/album within preview screen of the software before final recovery.
- Support more than 6000+ devices, including Samsung, Xiaomi, Google Pixel, OnePlus, HTC, LG Huawei, Sony, Oppo, Motorola, ZTE, Meizu, Panasonic, etc.
- Fully compatible with Android OS 7/6/5/4 and older versions.
- 100% read-only program, easy and safe recovery.
Free Download/Buy Now Screenshot Recovery Tool For Android By Clicking On The Button Below!
Let’s start with few real users’ practical scenarios!
Practical Scenario 1: A User Accidentally Deleted Screenshot Folder on Motorola E4 Plus
Solution to retrieve screenshot folder accidentally deleted on E4 plus Motorola android device
Source: Tom’s Guide Forum
Practical Scenario 2: A User Screenshots Album Is Missing On Android
So, out of no where, my album titled “Screenshots” just disappeared out of my gallery. I restarted the phone, but it still didn’t come back. Any suggestions?
Posted via Android Central App
Source: Android Central Forums
Similarly, there have been many users of Android phone and tablet experiencing the loss or deletion of their important and precious screenshot in the form of photo files.
Let me tell you that “Screenshots” are playing the important role and has become one of the hottest topics over the internet. It has made a user work more easy and simple. One can now easily take screenshots of bank payments, online documents or capture any screen shots on Android to save them which can’t be downloaded or do not have options to download instantly.
On the other hand, screenshot also has been the mirrors of one’s person character. Today, screenshot are mostly taken to save proof of chattings of social apps, messages, group messages, etc. You may not believe that screenshot has broken relationships, helped to identify the cheaters and more.
Screenshots has also been used as tools against cyber bullies, been indication of information and memories. It has also become book houses of knowledge for students as they capture and save notes and important piece of information via this feature and much and much more.
Well, different users have different uses and intentions to take screenshot on Android device. But the in some cases as mentioned-above in the practical scenarios, users encounter with the loss or deletion of screenshots on Android due to various reasons.
But what could be the various causes for Android screenshot loss or deletion?
Let’s first find out the causes. If you know the causes, then you can prevent the screenshot loss/deletion from the device. Remember the old saying “Prevention is better than cure”.
Causes Responsible For The Loss or Deletion of Screenshots on Android
- Accidental deletion or intentionally deleting.
- Doing factory reset of your Android without backup. Performing factory reset erases all data, hence you must keep backup before doing factory reset.
- Improper removal of external SD card can also cause loss of files stored on your memory card. Hence, you must always use unmount SD card option to safely remove external SD card.
- Updating Android OS without backup can also make your screenshots files or folder to be disappearing if there is any update failure.
- Installation of apps from unknown sources which ask permission to edit or modify screenshots can be unsafe and it may result in deletion of screenshots. Hence, it is recommended that you must only install app from Google Play Store and not from any unknown sources.
- Other causes can be virus attack, forgotten screen lock password, dropping device into water, broken/crashed/smashed screen, ROM flashing, rooting and so on.
So, now the question is – how do you recover deleted screenshots from Android?
Well, without making any more delay let’s find out and learn solutions to recover deleted screenshots from Android.
Solution 1: Recover Deleted Screenshots On Android From Backup
If you have kept the backup of your screenshots in some other location, then it becomes very easy to restore deleted screenshot of Android from the backup.
Please check you might have kept the backup of your screenshots in other location such as cloud backups in Google drive, Dropbox, etc or on your computer, external SD card, pen drive or on another phone.
Solution 2: Recover Deleted Screenshot By Using Screenshot Recovery Software For Android
The above solution is helpful only when you have kept the backup. What, if you do not have any valid backup of your deleted screenshots? How do you recover deleted screenshots without backup from Android?
Just relax! In the absence of backup, you can use World’s most popular and first Android Data Recovery which is suitable Screenshot(s) Recovery Software for Android. It will help you to efficiently recover deleted or lost screenshots from Android phones and tablets. It can easily retrieve deleted screenshots folder or album. It also recovers other deleted files such as photos, videos, audio, text messages, contacts, WhatsApp photos/video/chat messages, call history, notes, voice memo, documents and much more.
The best part about this screenshot recovery app for Android is that it extracts screenshots from phone’s internal storage, external SD card as well as from broken Android. And it is available for both Windows and Mac computer that you can download or buy now by clicking on the button below.
This Android tool for screenshot recovery support all Android phones and tablet, including Samsung Galaxy, Galaxy Note, Redmi, Google Pixel, Oppo, Vivo, Lenovo, Motorola, LG, Huawei, Sony, HTC, OnePlus, ZTE, Meizu, Acer, Asus, Panasonic, etc running on Android 7 Nougat, Android 6 Marshmallow, Android 5 Lollipop, Android KitKat and older version.
Note: Stop using your Android after deletion or loss of screenshots and do not add any new data. Adding new data will overwrite the existing data and hence, you will decrease or lose the chances for successful screenshots recovery or may be unrecoverable.
Here is the tutorial to recover deleted screenshots from Android by using Android Data Recovery software.
You May Also Like:
- How To Recover Data From Hard or Soft Bricked Android?
- How To Recover Deleted or Lost WhatsApp Messages On Samsung
- How To Retrieve Deleted Photos From QuickPic App
- How To Recover Deleted Photos From Android Internal Memory/Storage
Bonus Tips: Backup Android Screenshots To Computer To Deal Such Deletion or Loss
It is always recommended that you must keep backup of your important at two places, so that if one gets lost or deleted, then you can use another backup file to restore them back.
Similarly, you must backup your important screenshots to some other location such as Google drive, Dropbox, external storage such as computer, pen drive, SD memory card, etc.
However, one of the best practice is to use Android Data Backup and Restore software to backup all data from Android to PC, including screenshots. The best part about this backup software is that it allows you to restore backed-up data to any Android phone.
Here, learn the steps to backup Android screenshots to PC using Android backup and restore tool.
So after going through the article I hope you have got the solutions to recover deleted screenshots from Android. The first deleted screenshot recovery solution is from backup. But in absence of valid backup, it is highly recommended that you must use Android Data Recovery which is reliable and trusted screenshot recovery software for Android.
Max Field is a founder of recoverandroid-data.com. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android.