Learn Effective Solutions To Recover Deleted Photos, Contacts, Messages, Audio and Much More From Huawei Mate 10 or Mate 10 Pro!
Overview: Lost or accidentally deleted data on your Huawei Mate 10 or Huawei Mate 10 Pro? Looking for appropriate and perfect solutions to get back lost or deleted data from Mate 10/Mate 10 Pro? Don’t worry! Just follow the solutions mentioned in this page to recover deleted data from Huawei Mate 10/Mate 10 Pro.
With the help of Android Data recovery Tool, you can:
- Efficiently recover lost or deleted, lost, erased, missing data from Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro.
- Retrieve files such as pictures, videos, contacts, call logs, SMS, whatsapp chat history, documents, music and much more.
- Also extract data from screen broken, damaged, password forgotten, virus infected, factory reset Huawei Android phone.
- Retrieve files from phone’s internal as well as external SD card used within the phone.
- Supported phone P20/P20 Pro, Mate 10/Mate 10 Pro, P10/P10, Mate 9/Mate 9 Pro, Plus, Huawei G Series/Y Series and Nova Series phone.
Free Download/Buy Now Huawei Mate 10/Mate 10 Pro Data Recovery Tool From Below
Let me tell you that lots of users all across the globe have purchased Huawei Mate 10 because of its reasonable price for its excellent features and specifications.
Here find out what Huawei official website says about Huawei Mate 10 and Huawei Mate 10 Pro: “Designed to bring your vision to life: Enjoy an immersive viewing experience with HDR 10 technology. The world’s first Kirin AI processor brings you a faster, stronger, and seamless smartphone experience.”
Beside that the phone is packed with innovative design of dual cameras, Android 8.0 Oreo operating system and much more.
But just like any other Android phone, the loss of data also occurs in Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro. Below find out the some of the causes that are responsible for the loss or deletion of data on Mate 10/Mate 10 pro phone.
How Data Gets Deleted or Lost On Huawei Mate 10/Mate 10 Pro?
- Accidental or mistakenly deletion.
- Performing factory reset.
- Interruptions while transferring files.
- Using the same SD card on multiple gadgets that is used in your Mate 10 phone.
- Virus Infection.
- Updating Android OS without backup.
- Screen broken or water damaged phone.
- Locked phone due to forgotten password, PIN, pattern or fingerprint.
- And so on…
In any of the above-mentioned circumstances, you will encounter data loss on your phones or SD card used within the device.
So, now the question arises – how to recover deleted data from Huawei Mate 10/Mate 10 Pro?
Well there few solutions that you can follow to recover lost or deleted data from your Huawei Mate 10/Mate 10 phone.
They are as follows!
Solution 1: Use Huawei Mate 10 Data Recovery Software To Recover Deleted Data From Huawei Mate 10 or Mate 10 Pro [Recommended]
Using third-party Android Data Recovery is the perfect Huawei Mate 10 Data Recovery software that will help you to recover lost, missing, erased or deleted data from Huawei Mate 10 and Huawei Mate 10 Pro. The software scans the device and retrieve files such as photos, contacts, call history, videos, audio, text messages, WhatsApp chat history, notes, voice recordings, documents and much more.
The best part about this Huawei Mate 10 Pro Data Recovery Tool is that it extracts data from phone’s internal memory as well as external SD card. The software is available for both Windows and Mac computer that you can download by clicking the button below.
The Huawei Mate 10 data recovery tool also helps you to get back inaccessible files from water damaged, screen broken, locked, virus infected, factory reset Huawei Mate phones.
Note: As and when you loss or delete data from your phone, you must stop using it and do not add any new data. Because adding new data will overwrite the existing data and hence, you will lose the chances for successful recovery.
Below find out the complete step-by-step guide on how to recover deleted or lost data from Huawei Mate 10 or Mate 10 Pro phone.
You May Also Like:
- How To Recover Deleted Photos From Android Internal Memory/Storage
- How To Recover Deleted Hidden Photos On Android?
- How To Retrieve Inaccessible Contacts From Broken Android Phone
- How To Fix a Water Damaged Phone In Easy Steps!
Steps To Recover Deleted or Lost Data From Huawei Mate 10/Mate 10 Pro
In order to know the detailed steps to recover deleted data Huwaei Mate 10 or Mate 10 Pro, please visit – HERE.
Solution 2: Restore Data on Huawei Mate 10/Mate 10 Pro With Backup
Huawei Mate Series phone’s comes with built-in backup feature. This feature will help to backup phone’s internal memory as well as external SD card data. You can also call it as a phone local backup.
So, if you have earlier used Huawei’s phone backup feature to backup your data before it got deleted or lost then you can easily use that backup file to restore your lost data on Mate 10 or Mate 10 Pro.
Here follow the steps to restore data from backed-up data:
- Open Backup app on your phone, tap Restore, select the source of the data to be restored and then tap on “Next”.
- If you have set a password for your backup files, then you have to enter the password while restoring data and the tap OK to bring up the Select Data screen. In case, if you have not set-up a password then you will directly enter into Select Data screen. Now select the data that you want to restore and then tap on “Start Restoration”.
- After this, a new dialogue box will appear, you have to choose a location to save the files that you want to restore and then tap OK button to start restoration process.
Bonus Tip: Backup And Restore Huawei Mate 10 or Mate 10 Pro
Beside phone local backup feature, there is best and ultimate software known as Android Data Backup and Restore Tool that will help you to backup Huawei Android phone data to PC as well as you can restore backed-up data to any Android phone or Huawei Mate phone.
Well, there are various causes and reasons that can lead to the loss of data on your Huawei phone and therefore you must get prepared yourself to deal such unexpected situation. And if your data is important and you are looking to recover deleted or lost data from Huawei Mate 10 or Mate 10 Pro, then it is highly recommended that you must immediately use Android Data Recovery software in absence of backup file.