Learn The Best And Successful Android Video Recovery Solutions To Restore Deleted Videos From Android!
Overview: Android phone and tablet users are losing their important or memorable videos due to several causes and thereafter looking for effective solutions on how to get back those deleted videos. Well, just relax! This page introduces top 3 ways to recover deleted videos from Android phone and tablet.
With the help of Android Video Recovery software, you can:
- Efficiently recover deleted, erased, missing, lost or disappeared video files from Android phone and tablet.
- Retrieve almost all video file formats such as MP4, AVI, MKV, 3GP, MOV, HD Video, DIVX, FLV, WMV, etc.
- Restore video files from water damaged, screen broken, factory reset, virus infected, locked Android device.
- Extract videos from phone’s internal memory as well external SD card.
- 100% read only. Safe, secure and simple to use.
Free Download/Buy Now Video Recovery Software For Android By Clicking The Button Below
Android smartphone are becoming famous and more famous day by day. This little device can store hundred and thousands of files and data. Smartphones comes with camera, which makes easy for us to record every moment in our lives.
But data loss can occur to anyone. What if we lost or accidentally delete important videos on our Android phone. The videos that we would like to keep forever such as wedding videos, friend’s birthday party, baby first walking, business videos or any events videos.
Just have a look at practical scenario below!
Practical Scenario: User Deleted Videos From Android Without Backup
So my dumbass thought that I backed my pics and vids up on my computer (turns out that I didn’t) . I realized that some were saved internal and some on sd card. So i moved them. For some reason about 140 pictures and 13 vids did not transfer and just say 0mb. Any way to recover these? Thanks.
Source: Android Central Forums
Well do not panic as there are few solutions available and some are very effective that can help you to retrieve lost or deleted video files from your Android phones and tablets.
But before we directly dive into the Android video recovery solutions, let’s find out where is the video files are stored on the Android mobile device.
Where Does The Video Get Stored On Android Device?
How would you find camera recorded videos that are stored on your Android phones? How would you find the location of downloaded and saved videos in your Android mobile devices?
Basically there are two types of storage available in your device – one is the phone internal memory and the second is the external SD card storage.
So, in order to know where your videos are being saved, follow the below steps.
If you have recorded videos from phone camera – then you can check camera video settings. Here you will get the option to select phone storage or SD card to save recorded videos. By default the videos recorded by camera are stored in internal memory but you can change it to SD card as per your requirement.
If you have downloaded videos from net – then check your browser settings to know where the downloaded videos are getting saved.
Beside that many people transfer video files from one phone to another with the help of third-party app such as SHAREit, Xender, etc. So, if you are using any third-party app to transfer video then open that third-party and go to its Settings, there you will come to know where your transferred videos are getting saved.
Besides that, if you want to know details about the storage details on your device, then follow the below steps.
- Go to Settings on your device.
- Scroll down and click on Storage.
- Here you will see Phone Storage and SD Card storage
- You can see pictures and videos details here, how much space they are consuming all in total.
Tip: The best way to view the videos that is saved on your Android device is to simply open Gallery app and browse through the album.
Alright so now let us find the solutions to get back deleted or lost videos from Android phone or tablet.
Solution 1: Use Android Video Recovery Software To Recover Deleted Videos From Android [Recommended]
People basically delete files on their Android device when their device’s memory storage (internal or external memory) gets full. Sometimes in hurry or due to an impulsive action user delete some of the important video files to put some other important files.
But later they regret of deleting important video files from their phone and then they look for video recovery solutions or best video recovery app for Android or ask any free method to recover deleted videos from Android phone on several forums and community websites.
Well, if you are also encountering the same issue, then here we introduce world’s first Android Data Recovery which is a reliable and best Video Recovery Software for Android that can help you recover deleted videos from any Android phone and tablet. This deleted video recovery software for Android assure 99% of file recovery including videos, photos, messages, contacts, audio, call history, notes, WhatsApp videos and chat contents, documents and many other data.
It doesn’t matter how you lost or deleted the videos on your Android, you can use this powerful Android Video Recovery Tool to:
- Recover deleted videos from Android phone with/without root.
- Recover deleted video files from Android phone’s internal memory and external SD card.
Below follow the step by step tutorial on how to restore deleted videos from Android with computer using Android data recovery program.
You May Also Like:
- Fixes For “Sorry, This Media File Doesn’t Exist On Your SD Card/Internal Storage
- How To Recover Deleted Videos From Android Phone Internal Memory
- How To Fix a Water Damaged Phone In Easy Steps!
- How To Recover Permanently Deleted Videos From Google Photos
Steps To Restore Deleted or Lost Videos From Android
Step 1 – Connect Your Android Phone
Download, install and launch Android Data Recovery on your computer and then select “Recover” option.
Now connect your Android device to your PC with the help of USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android phone.
If your phone is running on Android OS 4.2.2 or higher version, then you will get pop up message on your phone, simply tap OK to allow USB debugging.
Once your device gets connected, you will see the screen as shown below.
Step 2 – Select File Types For Scanning
Once, your phone gets connected, Android Data Recovery will display the file types that its support to recover. By default, the software has check marked all the file types. Here you can select the file types that you want to recover and then click on “Next” to proceed further with recovery process.
After this, the software will provide two options (only for non-rooted device): Scan for deleted files and Scan for all files. Scan for all files will take longer time, but it will scan your device thoroughly. Now click on “Next” to continue with the data recovery process.
The software will analyze your device first.
Android Data Recovery software will now scan your device to recover lost/deleted data. This process may take few minutes of time. Just wait for scanning process to get complete.
Step 4 – Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
Once, the scanning process gets complete. You can now preview the recoverable files one by one. Select the files that you want back and then click on “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
Solution 2: Restore Deleted Android Videos From Google Photos App Backup
Note: This solution will only work if you have already enabled back up & sync ON. Additionally, this solution will help you to recover deleted videos from android without computer.
Here follow the steps:
- On your Android phone or table, open Google Photos App.
- Tap on Menu that is located on the top left and then tap on Trash Note: The trash icon contain the deleted videos and photos of last 60 days.
- Now select the videos that you want to recover and then tap on “Restore” button.
After this the deleted videos will get back in your phone, into the photo section of the app or into any album it was earlier in.
Solution 3: Retrieve Deleted Video Files From Google Drive Backup
If you have kept backup of your Android videos to Google Drive, then you can easily download and restore deleted videos from Android even after factory reset. Below, follow the steps:
- Sign-in to your Google drive app or Google drive webpage.
- Note: Log-in with the same Google account that you have used to backup your photos. Moreover, you can restore videos from Android phone after factory reset without PC.
- Once you logged in to your Google drive account, you will see all the backed up videos. You may now select the video files that you want back and then download the files from there.
Bonus Tips: How To Avoid Deletion of Videos On Android
- First tip is that you must always keep backing up your important videos to PC, external SD card, hard drive or cloud backup such as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Second tip is that while you delete any videos on your device, please check it twice and make sure that you do now want that videos any more.
- Keep reliable anti-virus app installed on your Android device to avoid virus attack that can corrupt your videos.
Since, there could be various causes for the loss or deletion videos on Android such as – accidental deletion, factory reset, ROM flashing, rooting device, virus attack, etc. Hence it is suggested that you must always backup your important videos so that you can easily use that backup files to restore back your videos at the time of loss or deletion.
But in case if you forget to keep backup or do not have backup, including your important videos, then it is highly recommended that you must use Android data recovery software to recover deleted videos from Android without backup.
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube Channel.
Max Field is a founder of Recover Android Data. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android. He has 9+ years of experience in this field.