Recover Deleted or Lost Voice/Call Recordings From Android By Yourself Using Android Voice Recording Recovery Software!
Accidentally deleted or lost your important voice recordings or call recordings on your Android? Looking for effective voice recorder recovery software for Android?
Just read this article and you will get best solution on how to retrieve deleted voice recordings on Android phone or tablet.
With the help of Android Data Recovery software, you can:
- Recover deleted, lost, erased, missing or disappeared voice and call recordings from Android.
- Recover deleted voice call recordings (saved in Audio file format) from various App such as Automatic Call Recorder, Call Recorder – ACR, All Call Recorder Lite 2018, etc.
- Retrieve deleted voice recordings received in audio file format via voicemail messages, WhatsApp, Viber, KIK, LINE, etc.
- Also restore different audio file formats, text messages, voice memo, notes, contacts, call history, documents and more.
- Extract deleted voice call and recordings from phone’s internal storage and external SD card.
- Preview recoverable audio voice recording files within preview screen of the software for free before final recovery.
Free Download/Buy Now Android Voice Recordings Recovery Tool By Clicking On The Button Below
With Android phone we can do lots of tasks. With this device we can record call or voice recordings with voice recorder app, video recordings, play music, take pictures, voice call, video call, etc.
With Android device, we can also sends voice messages via apps like WhatsApp, Viber, KIK, LINE, HIKE and so on.
One can also record audio or download podcast from the internet. You would like to save important voice recordings and other audio files within the device.
One can find voice recordings on Android either in internal storage or on external SD card.
Just look to the following path:
- Applications/my files/sounds.
- On your SD card: go to File manager> SD card> Voice Recorder Folder.
Also you can check the location if you go to the voice recorder — list of recordings — long click on one of the recordings — Details — check the location.
But what if your important recordings or voice call get accidentally deleted or lost? Then, how do you recover deleted voice recording from Android? Or how do you retrieve deleted call recordings from Android?
Just have a look at practical scenario mentioned-below!
Practical Scenario: How To Retrieve Deleted Call Recordings From Automatic Call Recorder
I have tried many apps to recover the call recordings but couldn’t recover..
Also I am using recycle master in my phone but if I delete call recordings from this recorder it will not shown in recycle master too…
Source: Android Central Forums
Similarly, there are many users out there encountering loss of voice or call recording on their Android device. There could be several causes for the deletion of loss of call/voice recordings. Some of the common causes are mentioned-below.
Causes For The Loss or Deletion of Call/Voice Recordings On Android
- One of the major causes is accidental deletion.
- When user, factory reset their Android device then all data gets erased on their phone, including all voice and call recordings.
- While moving recordings files to some other location and all of a sudden your device gets switched off.
- Sometimes the malfunction of third-party app can also result in loss of voice recordings.
- Virus or malware infection can also corrupt your recordings and make them inaccessible.
- Other causes can be OS update failure, rooting, ROM flashing, water damaged, screen broken, forgotten screen lock password/pattern lock and so on.
In any of the above-mentioned causes you may face loss or deletion of voice or call recordings in the form of video and audio on your Android phone and tablet.
So, now the question is – is it possible to recover lost or deleted voice recordings or call recordings from Android? The answer is given below!
Is It Possible To Recover Deleted Voice/Call Recordings From Android?
The short answer is “Yes”, with the help of third-party Android Data Recovery software, it is possible to get back deleted voice call or video call recordings from the Android until and unless they do not get overwritten with new data.
Actually the deleted or lost recordings are still available in the device, it simply marks the space and empty and hence it is invisible. On that empty space you can add new data. Hence, it is suggested that you must stop using your Android and do not add any new kind of data on it. Adding new data will overwrite the existing data and you will lose the chance for recovery or may be unrecoverable.
Best Solution To Retrieve Deleted or Lost Voice or Call Recordings From Android
Many users have question in their mind – what is the best voice recordings recovery software for Android?
Well, the wait is over! With Android Data Recovery which is professional as well perfect Voice Recordings Recovery Software that will help you to retrieve deleted or lost voice recordings and call recordings from Android phone and tablet.
This deleted call recording recovery software for Android allow to scan your device and retrieve the voice recordings in the audio file format such as AMR, WAV, AAC, FLAC, MIDI, MP3, M4A, etc and video recordings in the form of MP4, 3GP, MPEG-4, AVI, WEBM, etc.
The best part about this Android Audio Voice Recorder Recovery Tool is that it extracts recordings files from phone’s internal memory as well as external SD card. And it is available for both Windows and Mac computer that you can download by clicking on the button below.
This deleted call recording recovery software is powerful and has the capability to restore recorded phone calls that was saved in your Android phone but now got deleted from various call recorder apps such as Automatic Call Recorder, Cube Call Recorder ACR, Call Recorder – ACR, Call Recorder, Call Recorder By Quality Apps, RMC: Android Call Recorder, Call Recorder By Recorder & Smart Apps, All Call Recorder Lite 2018, Smart Auto Call Recorder, Super Call Recorder, etc.
The software support all Android phones and tablets available in the market such as Xiaomi Redmi, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, LG, Huawei, OnePlus, Sony, Motorola, Lenovo, Oppo, Vivo, Google Pixel, Meizu and other Android phones models and brands.
Below, follow the complete tutorial on how to recover deleted voice recordings from Android mobile device by using Android Data Recovery tool.
You May Also Like:
- How To Recover Deleted or Lost Data From OnePlus 6
- Top 3 Ways To Recover Deleted or Lost Videos From Android
- Backup And Restore Google Pixel/Pixel XL/Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL
- How To Recover Deleted or Lost Data From LG V10/V20/V30/V30+
Steps To Recover Deleted or Lost Voice/Call Recordings From Android
Step 1 – Connect Your Android Phone
Download, install and launch Android Data Recovery on your computer and then select “Recover” option.
Now connect your Android device to your PC with the help of USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android phone.
If your phone is running on Android OS 4.2.2 or higher version, then you will get pop up message on your phone, simply tap OK to allow USB debugging.
Once your device gets connected, you will see the screen as shown below.
Step 2 – Select File Types For Scanning
Once, your phone gets connected, Android Data Recovery will display the file types that its support to recover. By default, the software has check marked all the file types. Here you can select the file types that you want to recover and then click on “Next” to proceed further with recovery process.
After this, the software will provide two options (only for non-rooted device): Scan for deleted files and Scan for all files. Scan for all files will take longer time, but it will scan your device thoroughly. Now click on “Next” to continue with the data recovery process.
The software will analyze your device first.
Android Data Recovery software will now scan your device to recover lost/deleted data. This process may take few minutes of time. Just wait for scanning process to get complete.
Step 4 – Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
Once, the scanning process gets complete. You can now preview the recoverable files one by one. Select the files that you want back and then click on “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
Bonus Tips: Backup Voice/Call Recordings And Prevent Deletion of Recordings
To handle unexpected or accidental deletion of voice or call recordings from Android, it is strongly recommended that you must backup all important voice call recordings of audio recordings to some other location.
However, the best practice to backup Android data is to use Backup and Restore software. It will help you to back all audio and video files from your Android to PC. Later you can easily restore them back on your device when you encounter unexpected deletion.
Tips To Avoid Deletion of Voice Recordings
- While you select unwanted voice recordings to delete, check it twice that you are deleting the right voice recordings and you don’t want it anymore.
- Always make a habit of backing up important data of your Android to some other locations.
- Keep a reliable and updated antivirus program to avoid virus or malware infection.
Since there could be various causes for the loss or deletion of voice or call recordings on Android. Hence, you have to be ready with deleted voice recordings recovery solutions to handle such unexpected loss.
So, the best Android voice/call recordings recovery is the Android Data Recovery software that will help you to restore deleted voice and call recordings from Android phone and tablet.