Learn The Easy, Quick And Simple Way To Recover Deleted Photos, Videos, Contacts, SMS, Call Logs, Documents From OnePlus 6!
Summary: Have you lost or accidentally deleted data from your OnePlus 6 Phone? Lost important and valuable pictures, messages, contacts and other data on your OnePlus 6? Do not worry! In this post you are going to learn different but effective ways to recover deleted or lost data from OnePlus 6 phone.
With the use of OnePlus Data Recovery software, one can:
Recover deleted, erased, missing, lost, disappeared data/files from OnePlus 6 phone.
- Efficiently retrieve files such as pictures, videos, audio, contacts, text messages, whatsapp chat history, call history, notes, voice memo, documents and many more.
- Extract data from OnePlus 6 phone that got lost or deleted due to accidental deletion, factory reset, virus attack, formatting SD card, OS update, ROM flashing, rooting, water damaged, forgotten screen lock password and so on.
- Support all OnePlus Android phones such as OnePlus 6T/6/5/5T/3/3T/X/2/OnePlus One, etc.
Free Download/Buy Now OnePlus 6 Data Recovery Tool By Clicking The Button Below
As per OnePlus, OnePlus 6 phone is “Fast and Smooth. The Speed You Need. Breeze through apps with little to no load times, or shift quickly between gaming, working and browsing. We didn’t design our features to win speed tests. We did it because we want to enable you to do more in less time.”
Though OnePlus 6 phone has excellent and amazing features and specifications, but just like other phones, data loss/deletion is one of the major problems on OnePlus 6 as well.
Just have a look at practical scenario mentioned-below!
Practical Scenario: User Accidentally Deleted Photos From Gallery On OnePlus 6
i have deleted whatsapp photos by mistake as oneplus doesnt ask to confirm delete.
pl guide me what to do.
– Original Post From OnePlus Forums
The data deletion on your OnePlus smartphone may occur due to many reasons. Some of the common causes are mentioned below.
Reasons: How Data Get Lost or Deleted From OnePlus 6
It is important to know how data gets deleted on OnePlus phone, so that you can take precautions next time to prevent data loss.
So, some of the reasons for OnePlus phone data losses are:
- Accidental or Mistakenly Deletion: This is one of most common and major problem that frequently occurs and thereby people encounter data loss.
- Performing Factory Reset: Sometimes due to few problems such as hang, freeze, slowness, touch screen unresponsive, app not responding, etc you may want to perform factory reset your OnePlus 6 to fix such issue. But do note that factory reset also erases all data from the phone.
- Formatting SD Card: Sometimes due to some SD card errors or issues you have to format SD card used within the OnePlus 6 Phone and hence you lose all data stored within the SD memory card.
- Forgotten Screen Lock Password: If you forget screen lock password, pin or pattern lock of your phone, then you can’t access your device and thereby you can’t even access the data stored within the phone.
- Virus Attack: This is another one of the headache. Virus or malware infection to OnePlus 6 can easily corrupt all files saved within the device and thereby you may encounter data loss.
- Other Causes: Other causes can be ROM flashing, rooting, water damaged, screen broken/smashed/cracked, OS update and so on.
In any of the above-mentioned causes you may encounter data loss on your OnePlus 6 phone.
So, now the question is – Is it possible to retrieve deleted data from OnePlus 6?
Find the answer by yourself below!
Is It Possible To Retrieve Deleted Data From OnePlus 6?
It is a fact that when you lose some of the important data from OnePlus 6 then it may make you worried. But you do not need to get worried. You still have the chance to get back your deleted data from OnePlus 6 with the help of suitable OnePlus Data Recovery software.
But you have to take care of few things. As and when you realize data loss you must immediately stop using your OnePlus phone and do not add any new data on it. Because adding new data to the device will overwrite the existing data and you may decrease the chance to recover data or may be data becomes unrecoverable.
Aright, so now let us find the OnePlus 6 data recovery solutions!
Solution 1: OnePlus 6 Data Recovery – Recover Deleted or Lost Data From OnePlus 6
Android Data Recovery is one of the professional, best and World’s first OnePlus 6 Data Recovery Tool that is designed to recover deleted or lost data from OnePlus 6 Phone. This is the perfect data recovery software for OnePlus 6 that retrieve deleted files such as photos, videos, audio, contacts, text messages, call history, whatsapp chat messages, notes, voice memo, voice/call recordings, documents and much more.
The best part about this OnePlus 6 Data Recovery software is that it is available for both Windows and Mac computer that you can download and purchase by clicking on the button below.
This file recovery tool for OnePlus 6, retrieve deleted files from phone’s internal memory as well as from external SD card. Beside that it is very powerful software that extracts and recovers lost or inaccessible data from screen broken, virus infected, locked, ROM flashed, rooted, frozen, black screen, water damaged OnePlus 6.
Beside OnePlus 6 the software also support OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T, OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T, OnePlus X, OnePlus 2, OnePlus One and other OnePlus Android phone available in market.
Below, learn the step-by-step guide on how to recover lost data from OnePlus 6 by using Android Data Recovery program.
You May Also Like:
- How To Recover Deleted or Lost Data From Fairphone
- How To Recover Deleted or Lost Data From Acer Phones & Tablets
- How Can I Recover Deleted Data From Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
- How To Recover Deleted Data From Huawei Mate 10/Mate 10 Pro
Steps To Recover Deleted or Lost Data From OnePlus 6 Phone
Step 1 – Connect Your Android Phone
Download, install and launch Android Data Recovery on your computer and then select “Recover” option.
Now connect your Android device to your PC with the help of USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android phone.
If your phone is running on Android OS 4.2.2 or higher version, then you will get pop up message on your phone, simply tap OK to allow USB debugging.
Once your device gets connected, you will see the screen as shown below.
Step 2 – Select File Types For Scanning
Once, your phone gets connected, Android Data Recovery will display the file types that its support to recover. By default, the software has check marked all the file types. Here you can select the file types that you want to recover and then click on “Next” to proceed further with recovery process.
After this, the software will provide two options (only for non-rooted device): Scan for deleted files and Scan for all files. Scan for all files will take longer time, but it will scan your device thoroughly. Now click on “Next” to continue with the data recovery process.
The software will analyze your device first.
Android Data Recovery software will now scan your device to recover lost/deleted data. This process may take few minutes of time. Just wait for scanning process to get complete.
Step 4 – Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
Once, the scanning process gets complete. You can now preview the recoverable files one by one. Select the files that you want back and then click on “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
Solution 2: Restore Deleted Files On OnePlus 6 From Google Backup
OnePlus 6 comes with inbuilt feature that creates an automatic backup of your phone every day on your Google Drive account, depending upon your privacy settings.
So, if you have enabled that feature then you can restore deleted files from that backup file. Below follow the steps to restore deleted data by using the backup file on OnePlus 6.
Step 1: On your phone, go to ‘Settings’ and then find and tap on “Backup & Restore”.
Step 2: Click on “Restore” and then you will be asked to enter Google account details. So, please enter the same email-id and password that you used to backup your OnePlus 6 phone.
Step 3: Look for the recent and relevant backup file and tap it once.
Step 4: Finally tap on “Restore” and allow the phone to complete the restoration process.
Once, the restore process complete, the phone will display the message “Restore Completed”. Now restart your phone and now you should be able to see and access all the deleted files.
Note: This method will only work, if you have synced your phone with a Google account. But in case, if you have forgot to backup phone or if you do not have backup file, then in such case, you must immediately go with solution 1.
Bonus Tips: Prevent Data Loss On OnePlus 6 Phone
Always backup OnePlus 6 phone data to PC. You can use world’s most widely used Android data backup and restore software to backup OnePlus Android phone data to PC. And at the time of data loss, you can use that backed-up data to restore file on any OnePlus or Android phone.
Below download/buy now Android Data Backup and Restore software for Windows PC.
Here learn the steps how Android data backup and restore work to backup OnePlus 6 phone data to PC.
Other Ways To Avoid Loss or Deletion of Data on OnePlus Phone
- While deleting unwanted files from phone, check it twice and make sure that you do not want it anymore.
- Keep reliable antivirus app on your phone to avoid any kind of virus or malware attack.
- Keep your phone at safe place away from water place such ad swimming pool, toilet, washroom, etc.
- If you are performing factory reset, then first backup your data and then do factory reset.
- Never format your SD card used in your OnePlus 6 phone, even when you connect it with your PC. Formatting SD card will erase all data stored within it.
So, in this post you have learned how data gets deleted from OnePlus 6, two solutions to recover deleted or lost data from OnePlus 6. Among them, solution 1 is recommended that is to try OnePlus 6 Data Recovery Software for free and bonus tips how to prevent data loss from OnePlus phone.