Learn The Different Types of Solutions To Recover Lost or Deleted WhatsApp Chat History, Photos, Videos, Audio & Attachments On/From Samsung Phone!
Overview: Whether you have accidentally deleted or intentionally deleted WhatsApp messages on your Samsung phone, in this particular post you are going to learn vast and descriptive solutions that will help you to recover deleted or lost WhatsApp messages from Samsung Phone. Just go through the solutions and follow their steps.
With the help of Samsung WhatsApp Data Recovery Tool, you can:
- Efficiently and quickly recover deleted, lost, erased, missing WhatsApp messages from Samsung.
- Retrieve WhatsApp pictures, videos, audio, GIF images, attachments, documents and much more from Samsung phone.
- Recover deleted WhatsApp messages from Samsung without backup.
- Extract WhatsApp chat history from Samsung phone and tablet that got deleted or lost due to accidental deletion, factory reset, water damaged, broken screen, locked screen and so on.
- Preview recoverable messages within the preview screen of the software before final recovery.
- Support all Android Samsung phone and tablets such as Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+/S8/S8+/S7/S5/S4/S3, etc.
Download Trial Version/Buy Now Full Version of Samsung WhatsApp Chat Messages Recovery Tool By Clicking On The Button Below
WhatsApp is one of the most popular and widely used app that is used by people all across the globe for chatting purpose. It is a famous cross-platform app for communication between the smartphones running on Android, iOS or Windows operating system.
It allow users to send or receive messages, photos, videos, attachments to your friends, family members, groups online.
Let me share one statistics over here – there are more than 1 billion WhatsApp users out there using this social messaging app. The app has certainly left behind the old-aged practice of messaging and has added the new features of voice and video calling.
But at the same time, it is disappointment thing if you lost or deleted your important WhatsApp chat history.
For example, just read the following practical scenario of a user!
Practical Scenario: A User Deleted WhatsApp Messages Now Looking For Recovery Solution
I just deleted an important message before the next backup happened and after the last backup. Is there anyway to restore them? Trying a few restore tools, but all stuck at some percentage.
Can anyone advise.
Source: AndroidPit Forums
Well, that was just one example! But there are many users out there encountering loss of WhatsApp messages on their Samsung mobile devices.
There could be several reasons that are responsible for the loss or deletion of WhatsApp messages from Samsung phone such as accidental deletion, performing factory reset, accidentally uninstalling the app itself, phone dropped into water, rooting, ROM flashing, forgotten lock screen password, virus infections, etc.
So, when you lost or delete WhatsApp messages on Samsung phone, what do you do to recover lost WhatsApp conversation to retrieve deleted WhatsApp chats, messages, photos, videos, attachments and media files?
Don’t have any idea! Don’t worry.
Here we will teach you several effective solutions on how to restore deleted or lost WhatsApp messages on/from Samsung phone with step-by-step guide. Let’s get started with it.
Solution 1: Samsung WhatsApp Recovery – Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages From Samsung Without Any Backup
If you are looking for perfect and best WhatsApp Messages Recovery Tool to recover deleted or lost WhatsApp Chat history from Samsung phone then you must go for Android Data Recovery software. It is the perfect and appropriate Samsung WhatsApp Messages Recovery software, which is designed to recover deleted or lost WhatsApp messages, photos, videos, GIF images, documents and attachments from any Samsung Android phones and tablets.
The best part about this recovery tool for WhatsApp is that it recover deleted WhatsApp messages from Samsung without backup and restore lost or deleted WhatsApp messages older than 7 days and it retrieve them from both phone’s internal or external SD card. The tool is available for both Mac and Windows computer that you can download (trial version) or buy (full version) now by clicking on the correct button below.
Apart from that, this WhatsApp Recovery for Samsung is very powerful that can easily extract WhatsApp messages from Samsung phone/tablet that got lost, deleted or become inaccessible due to accidental deletion, locked device, factory reset, ROM flashing, virus attack, rooting, screen broken/crashed/smashed, water damaged and so on.
Note: As and when you lost or deleted WhatsApp messages on Samsung, you must immediately switch off mobile internet connection and stop using your phone and do not add any data to the device. Adding any kind of data to the device will overwrite the existing data and you may decrease the chances of WhatsApp recovery, may be unrecoverable.
Support All Android Samsung Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, S8, S8 Plus, S7, S6, S5, S3, S2 and all other Android Samsung phones.
Below go through the step-by-step tutorial to get back deleted chat history of WhatsApp application from Samsung phone or tablet by using Android Data Recovery program.
You May Also Like:
- Viber Recovery: Recover Deleted or Lost Viber Chat History
- How To Retrieve Deleted Contacts From SIM Card on Android
- Top 4 Ways To Backup and Restore Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+
- How to Remove or Bypass Samsung Screen Locks – [PIN, Pattern, Password or Fingerprints]
Steps To Recover Deleted WhatsApp Chats From Samsung
Step 1 – Connect Your Android Phone
Download, install and launch Android Data Recovery on your computer and then select “Recover” option.
Now connect your Android device to your PC with the help of USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android phone.
If your phone is running on Android OS 4.2.2 or higher version, then you will get pop up message on your phone, simply tap OK to allow USB debugging.
Once your device gets connected, you will see the screen as shown below.
Step 2 – Select File Types For Scanning
Once, your phone gets connected, Android Data Recovery will display the file types that its support to recover. By default, the software has check marked all the file types. Here you can select the file types that you want to recover and then click on “Next” to proceed further with recovery process.
After this, the software will provide two options (only for non-rooted device): Scan for deleted files and Scan for all files. Scan for all files will take longer time, but it will scan your device thoroughly. Now click on “Next” to continue with the data recovery process.
The software will analyze your device first.
Android Data Recovery software will now scan your device to recover lost/deleted data. This process may take few minutes of time. Just wait for scanning process to get complete.
Step 4 – Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
Once, the scanning process gets complete. You can now preview the recoverable files one by one. Select the files that you want back and then click on “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
Advantages of Using Android Data Recovery Software For Recovering WhatsApp Chat History
- Recover lost WhatsApp messages directly from Android phone without any backup.
- Retrieve all deleted chat messages. It doesn’t matter it is recent or older than 7 days. Only you have to make sure that deleted messages are not overwritten with new chats or data.
- Preview recoverable chats and selectively recover chat conversations that you wish to retrieve.
- Support all Android phones and tablets such as Samsung, Xiaomi Redmi, HTC, LG, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, Motorola, Lenovo, Sony, Panasonic, Meizu, ZTE, Gionee, Google Pixel, Micromax and all other Android phone.
Solution 2: Recover WhatsApp Chat Conversation On Samsung From Recent Backups
Let me tell you that WhatsApp chats are automatically backed up daily on your phone memory or SD card as per your settings. Depending upon your settings, WhatsApp chats can also be backed up to Google Drive.
So, if you have accidentally deleted or lost chats, then you can still able to recover chat conversation from your backups. Additionally, this solution will help you to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Samsung without computer.
Here follow the steps:
- Uninstall WhatsApp on your Samsung and then re-install it from Google Play Store.
- During the installation process, the app will prompt you to ‘Restore’ your chat messages.
- Simply tap on “Restore” and all chat messages less than 7 days old will get restored.
Solution 3: Retrieve WhatsApp Message History From Older (Less Recent) Backup On Samsung
Do you know that your phone can store up to the last 7 days of backup file of your WhatsApp. Whereas Google Drive can only have the most recent one.
Note: This solution will help you to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Samsung without computer.
So, if you wish to restore older chat and not the most recent one, then follow the below steps:
- On your Samsung phone go to File Manager and look for sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases. If your data is not available in SD card, then you may see “internal storage” or “main storage” instead of SD card.
- You may see the list of backup files. Decide which backup file you want to restore.
- Rename the backup files from “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt12” to “msgstore.db.crypt12”.
- Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
- During installation process, tap RESTORE when prompted.
Solution 4: Restore WhatsApp Chat History From Google Drive Backup On Samsung
Another quick and simple method to restore deleted WhatsApp messages on Samsung device is through Google Drive backups. But you have to first make sure that you have created a backup earlier before you have lost or accidentally deleted your messages.
If you are sure that you have backup in Google Drive then follow the below steps to restore deleted WhatsApp messages on Samsung via Google Drive. Moreover, this solution will help you to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Samsung without computer.
Note: This process will also help you to restore chat on new phone. For example, if you want to restore or transfer chats on new Samsung Galaxy S9 from old Galaxy S8.
- Uninstall WhatsApp on your phone and re-install. If you want to transfer or restore chats on new phone, then simply install WhatsApp from Play Store.
- Now launch WhatsApp on your phone. Verify your phone number (remember that same phone number should be verified that you have used to create backup).
- Simply tap on “RESTORE” when prompted.
- Note: If you don’t restore your chats now and if you click SKIP, then you won’t be able to restore later.
- The restore process may take time depending upon the size of the file. Once the restoration process gets completed, setup your profile and then click on “Next” and then “Continue”.
That’s It! All your WhatsApp chats is now restored back on your Samsung phone.
If you want to know how to backup WhatsApp messages to Google Drive, please visit: Backing up to Google Drive
Disadvantages of Restoring WhatsApp Messages From Backup
- The automatic backup of your WhatsApp chat history are only available for 7 days. Hence, it is recommended that you must export your chat history to computer before it expires.
- You may lose the newest WhatsApp chats that have not been backed up.
- You will not be able to restore chat messages if you your backup files get corrupt or if your SD card gets corrupted that contains your WhatsApp backup file.
Bonus Tips: Export/Transfer/Backup and Restore WhatsApp Chat Messages
If you have valid backup of your WhatsApp chat messages, then I think that you don’t require the above-mentioned recovery solutions.
So, what could be the valid WhatsApp backup tips? Just find out by yourself below.
Tip 1: Export A Copy of WhatsApp Individual or Group Chat History Via Email Chat Feature
To export a copy of the history of an individual chat or group, use the email chat feature:
- Launch WhatsApp on your phone.
- Open the individual or group chat.
- Tap Menu Button> More> Email chat.
- Select whether you want to Attach Media files or not.
- After that enter your email id and send chat to your preferred mail address.
- An email will be sent to your preferred mail address with your chat history attached as .txt file.
Tip 2: Backup WhatsApp Messages With Android Backup & Restore Tool
Android Data Backup & Restore is the ultimate solutions to keep valid backup of your WhatsApp messages of your Android phone. With the use of this WhatsApp backup software you can backup WhatsApp chat history along with messages, photos, videos, GIF images, documents and attachments to your Windows PC.
Later, you can use that backup file to restore WhatsApp chat history from PC to any Android phone or tablet in just few mouse clicks.
Below download (trial version) or buy now (full version) of Android backup and restore tool by clicking the button below.
Here learn the step-by-step guide on how to use Android backup & restore to perform WhatsApp backup and restore.
So, from the following WhatsApp Recovery Solutions, I hope you would be able to easily retrieve deleted WhatsApp messages on Samsung phone or tablet. However, if you don’t have backup of your WhatsApp message then it is strongly recommended that you must immediately try Android data recovery software.
Beside that don’t forget to read bonus tips – that will teach you how to save, transfer, export, backup and restore WhatsApp chat history of Android phone.
Max Field is a founder of recoverandroid-data.com. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android.