Overview: I have done some research and I have found that there are many users out there asking help on several community and forum websites that how to unlock screen lock of their Samsung phone after they have forgotten the PIN, Password or Pattern lock. So, in this post I am going to share several ways that can help you to easily remove/bypass/unlock/disable screen locks PIN, password, pattern or Fingerprint on Samsung devices. Follow the solutions mentioned-below.
- Solution #1. Bypass Screen Lock With Samsung Service ‘Find My Mobile’ Feature
- Solution #2. Use Samsung Lock Screen Removal Software (100% Working)
- Solution #3. Unlock Samsung Phone Lock Password With Android Device Manager (ADM)
- Solution #4. Unlock Samsung Screen Password with Google Account/ Forgot Pattern Feature
- Solution #5. Delete the Password File Using ADB To Bypass Samsung Screen Lock
- Solution #6. Factory Reset To Disable Samsung Locked Screen
- Solution #7. Boot Into Safe Mode To Bypass Samsung Lock Screen
- Solution #8. ‘Pattern Password Disable’ and Custom Recovery (SD Card Needed)
- Solution #9. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- Solution #10. Other Method To Get Through Locked Screen of Samsung Phone
It is a good habit to keep our smartphone locked, so that we can avoid our phone from unauthorized access. We can easily keep out kids, friends and strangers from accessing our private photos, messages and other data stored on our mobile device.
As we all know that locking screen lock on our Samsung phone and tablets is the easiest way to protect our smartphone. Every Samsung phones and tablets comes with built-in security that allow you to lock your device screen with Pattern, PIN, Password Lock or Fingerprint sensor lock.
But sometimes things just go opposite!
What if you forget the password, PIN or pattern lock of your Samsung phone? Not able to enter password due to broken screen or someone changes lock screen pattern just to leave you to get irritated?
In order to prevent such types of scenarios, we have several tried and tested solutions to remove or bypass Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password and fingerprint.
And guess what? They have been proven successful in many cases!
The most successful solution was Samsung Lock Screen Removal Software as this software can:
- Remove/bypass/disable/hack/unlock locked Samsung phone’s screen in just 5 minutes.
- Disable all 4 types of screen lock – Password, PIN, Pattern and Fingerprint.
- Handle all scenarios of locked screen such as – pattern lock changed by your kids, unable to enter password due to unresponsive touch, screen got locked by entering wrong PIN for several times and so on.
- Easy steps to unlock Samsung phone screen lock without any data loss.
- 100% read-only program. Secure and safe.
Click on the Button Below To Free Download/Buy Now Samsung Android Lock Screen Removal Tool
Practical Scenario: How User Forgot PIN Lock on Galaxy S4
I forgot my pin for the lock screen on my new Samsung Galaxy S4, how can I get into my phone?
I typed in a new passive for my lock screen because the kids were always taking my phone. I punched in a new number and now i can’t get on new phone.
Source: Android Central Forums
That was just one example, similarly there several Samsung mobile users out there encountering such situation in their daily life.
10 Solution To Unlock/Hack/Remove/Bypass/Disable Screen Lock PIN, Pattern, Password or Fingerprint on Samsung
Never mind, here we present several methods that will help you to unlock, remove, break or bypass locked Samsung device. Follow the solutions one-by-one as mentioned in the order and check if your problem is fixed or not.
Solution #1. Bypass Screen Lock With Samsung Service ‘Find My Mobile’ Feature
All recent Samsung phones and tablets come with “Find My Mobile” feature. So, if you have already set-up your Samsung account before your device got locked, then you can easily bypass Samsung lock screen patter, password, PIN and fingerprint.
Here follow the steps:
- Log-in to your Samsung Account.
- Click “Lock my screen” located on the left panel.
- Enter a new PIN and click on Lock button located at the bottom.
In few minutes, it will change your existing screen lock PIN, password or fingerprint with the new PIN that you have just entered. You can now use that PIN to unlock your device without reset and Google account.
The above solution work on all Samsung phones that have “Find my mobile” feature such as Galaxy S21/S20/S10/S9/S8/S8+/S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S5/S4/S3/S2 and more.
Solution #2. Use Samsung Lock Screen Removal Software (100% Working)
Android Unlock is perfect Samsung Lock Screen Removal software that can easily unlock or bypass locked screen of Samsung phones and tablets in just 5 minutes. It remove/disable screen lock without any data loss stored within the device.
This Samsung unlocking software allows you to bypass four kinds of screen locks – Pattern lock, PIN lock, Password lock and Fingerprint lock. It is safe, legal and secure way to unlock screen lock on Samsung phones and tablets. One can also use it to remove screen lock of LG Android phones such as LG G2, G3, G4, etc. More is coming soon.
Steps To Remove/Disable/Hack/Bypass/Unlock Samsung Screen Lock Password, PIN, Pattern or Fingerprint
Step 1: Connect Your Android Device
First of all download, install and launch Android lock screen removal program on your computer and select the “Unlock” option among available module.
After this connect your Android phone to your computer via USB cable. Then click on “Start” on the software.
Step 2: Select Device Model To Download Recovery Package
The recovery package for different phone models is different, hence, it is very important that you must select right phone model. All the supported phone models can be found in the list.
After selecting the correct phone models, click on “Next”.
In the next window, type word “confirm” in order to make sure that you have selected the right model of the device of which you want to unlock locked screen.
Step 3: Enter Into Download Mode
Now follow the onscreen instructions to enter into Download Mode.
- Switch OFF the phone.
- Press and hold Volume Down button + Home button + Power button at the same time.
- Press the Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
Step 4: Download Recovery Package
Once your phone enters into download mode, it will start to download recovery package. Just wait for the download to get complete.
Step 4: Remove Android Locked Screen Without Any Data Loss
When the recovery package download gets completed, Android lock screen removal will begin the process to remove the screen lock. Once, the process gets complete, you can then access your phone as usual and you don’t have to enter any password, PIN or pattern lock.
All data stored within the device will remain in the device, there will no data loss. Now you can unplug your Android device from your computer and you can set new password, PIN, Pattern or Fingerprint lock of your choice.
Solution #3. Unlock Samsung Phone Lock Password With Android Device Manager (ADM)
This is another great solution to bypass Samsung lock screen. With the use of Android Device Manager (ADM) service, you can easily get through locked Android device. You can use this service on any device or computer.
Note: This will only work if you already enabled ADM on your device before it actually got locked. It will not work if your phone is switched OFF or offline.
Here how to do this:
- Log-in to Android Device Manager with same Gmail-id that you have used to set-up your Samsung device.
- Select the device you want to unlock in ADM interface. If your device is not connected then try few attempts.
- Click on “Lock” option. A new window will get open asking you to enter new password.
- Enter a new password to replace existing PIN, password or pattern lock and then click on Lock.
This will change the existing password of your device in few minutes and you can use the new password to unlock the device.
Solution #4. Unlock Samsung Screen Password with Google Account/ Forgot Pattern Feature
This option is available by default on all Android devices, including Samsung devices and therefore you can bypass through your locked device using Google account or forgot pattern feature.
Note: This solution will only work if you have already logged-in with Google account before your Samsung phone actually got locked.
Here find out the steps:
- After several failed attempts, it will display a pop-up message “Tap Next to Unlock with security question or try again in 30 seconds. You have 5 tries left”. If you have set-up the security question and know the answer, then tap Next and follow the onscreen steps.
- If you have not set-up the security question, then you can also see “Forgot Pattern” feature displayed below the message on the lower corner of your lock screen. Simply tap on Forgot Pattern.
- Now enter your Google account details – same Gmail id and password to sign-in that you have used to set-up your Samsung phone. After this, Google will send an email with new pattern lock.
- Open your Gmail and reset pattern lock.
Note: This will only work if your device has access to internet or else you will not be able to sign-in to your Google account.
Also Read: How To Unlock OnePlus With Broken Screen
Solution #5. Delete the Password File Using ADB To Bypass Samsung Screen Lock
This is another way by which you can get through your screen locked Samsung phone. But this will only work, if USB debugging is already enabled on your device before it’s actually gets locked and your computer is allowed to connect via ADB. If you meet such requirements, then this is another best solution to remove screen lock from Samsung device.
Connect your Samsung phone to PC via USB cable and open Command prompt in ADB directory.
Now enter this command – “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key” and press ENTER key.
After this, Restart your phone and now your phone will not ask you to enter any secure screen lock and you can access your device as usual. But you must set a new PIN, password or pattern before rebooting/restarting your device again.
Solution #6. Factory Reset To Disable Samsung Locked Screen
If you are unable to disable lock screen by using “Find my mobile”, Android Device Manager or by Google Account/Forgot Pattern Feature, then you can always hard reset your Samsung device to factory restore to get rid of locked screen issue.
Note: This solution will erase entire data stored within the phone. Hence, if it is possible then simply backup your Android data or else use the Android Lock Screen Removal software recommended in Solution 2, to unlock Samsung screen lock without data loss.
Below, find out the steps on how to factory reset Samsung phone:
- Switch OFF your phone and then press and hold Power button + Volume down button at the same time until and unless screen goes black. This will open Bootloader menu.
- Press Volume Down button 2 times to select “Recovery Mode” and press power button to enter into Recovery mode. (The key combination may differ from device to device).
- Once, you enter into recovery mode, press Volume Down button to select “Wipe data/factory reset” and confirm it by pressing the Power button.
- Once, the process completes, go back to main Recovery Mode Screen and select the option “Reboot system now”.
After this your Samsung phone will restart as normal and you will see that your device is not asking any PIN, password, pattern or fingerprint lock.
Note: Since, factory resetting erases all data stored within it but if you want to restore it back, then you must immediately use Android Data Recovery Tool to retrieve data from Samsung phone after factory reset.
Solution #7. Boot Into Safe Mode To Bypass Samsung Lock Screen
This is very effective method to get rid of locked screen if you have used the third-party app to lock your Samsung phone screen and not the stock lock.
Below, find out the steps on how to boot your device into Safe Mode:
- Press and hold Power OFF button. It will then ask you, if you want to boot your device in safe mode. Tap on “OK”.
- It will then temporarily disable the lock screen that was locked by third-party app.
- You can now uninstall the third-party app or simply reset the data.
- Next, reboot the device and it will simply get you out of safe mode.
Note: This solution will only work if you have used the third-party lock screen app and not the stock lock.
Solution #8. ‘Pattern Password Disable’ and Custom Recovery (SD Card Needed)
In order to apply this solution to bypass Samsung lock screen, you should be tech savvy user who knows what is “custom recovery” and “rooting”? You have to install customer recovery and you must have SD card on your phone. SD card is needed because you can move ZIP file to the phone and it is the only way to transfer the file when phone screen is locked.
- Download the ZIP file named as “Pattern Password Disable” on your computer and move it to SD card.
- Insert the card on your Samsung phone and restart your device into Recovery Mode (see solution how to enter into recovery mode).
- Flash the file on your card and restart your device.
- Now your phone would boot up without lock screen. If it ask you any gesture lock or password then simply enter any random or gesture password and your phone will be unlocked.
Solution #9. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
In this solution you have to crash the lock screen UI so that you can access other features of the phone and thereby you can bypass locked screen.
Note: This solution is successful on device running on Android 5.0 – 5.1.1.
Below, follow the steps on how to crash lock screen UI:
- Tap on Emergency button and then enter 10 asterisks via dialer pad.
- Copy the same 10 asterisks and paste on the same dialer pad and repeat this process until and unless it stops to show paste option.
- After this, go back to the screen lock and then tap on Camera icon and then click on setting option.
- This will ask you to enter password – here you have to repeat the same process (enter 10 asterisks, copy and paste it) and keep on repeating it.
- The time will come and it will crash the lock screen and thereby you will be able to access all other features of the phone.
- Now, you can move ahead and set the new lock screen password of your phone.
Note: Though it is very easy and simple way to get through forgotten screen lock password but this is not the right method to disable lock screen.
Solution #10. Other Method To Get Through Locked Screen of Samsung Phone
This method is effective when your phone gets locked after several failed attempts and it gets locked and you have to wait for some hours to try again or your device gets locked permanently, but immediately you remember the correct password, PIN or pattern lock. But now you have to wait few hours to try again so that you can enter correct password.
Well, in this situation you can follow below mentioned steps to bypass through your Samsung locked screen:
- Call on your locked phone with the help of any another phone.
- Accept the call and press back button without disconnecting the call.
- Now you can access the device completely.
- Go to phone settings and remove the screen lock.
This will ask you the correct pattern, PIN or pattern lock. Simply enter the correct pattern, PIN or pattern lock. If you do not know the correct pin then guess and try various combinations that you can recall.
So, you have now got ten solutions that you can follow to unlock/bypass Samsung screen locks – PIN, Pattern, Password or Fingerprint. Here I would like to share one tip that you must write the PIN, password or draw pattern on text files or paper to avoid forgetting your PIN or pattern lock. However, if you have to bypass Samsung Lock screen then consider using Android Lock Screen Removal software. It is professional software that allows you to easily remove PIN, pattern, password and fingerprint lock on Samsung phones and tablets without any data loss.
Max Field is a founder of recoverandroid-data.com. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android.