Learn Top Methods To Retrieve Deleted, Erased, Disappeared, Lost SMS/Text Messages From LG G3, G4, G5 or G6!
Overview: Lost or accidentally deleted text messages from LG G6, G5, G4 or G3 smartphones? Looking for best LG Text message recovery tool? Just relax and don’t worry! In this post, you are going to learn some effective solutions to recover deleted text messages from LG G6/G5/G4/G3.
With the help of LG text SMS recovery tool, one can:
- Efficiently restore lost or deleted text messages from LG G6, G5, G4 or G3.
- Recover SMS from LG Android phones lost or deleted due to accidental deletion, factory reset, forgotten lock screen password, broken screen, water damaged, etc.
- Also extract WhatsApp chat history, contacts, call history, pictures, videos, documents, etc.
- Support all LG G series phones and other Android phones.
- 100% read-only. Safe, secure simple to use.
Free Download/Buy Now LG G6/G5/G4/G3 Text Messages Recovery Tool By Clicking the Button Below
LG Android Phones are very much popular all across the world. LG G series such as LG G6, G5, G4, G3 smartphones are widely used phone. One of the major reasons why users are interested in purchasing LG phones is due to its excellent and higher specifications with cheaper and budget price.
But on the other hand data loss occur on LG phones and when you lose or accidentally delete crucial text messages from LG G series phone then it becomes more frustrating for you.
For example just check out below practical scenario!
Practical Scenario: LG G3 User Accidentally Deleted All Text SMS
I have a Verizon LG G3. It is not rooted nor do I have any backups. I’ve searched online and found several programs, however I cannot get any of them to work. Can anyone tip me in the right direction? I accidentally deleted all my texts late last night.
Source: XDA Developer Forums
Similarly, there are various users out there losing or mistakenly deleting important text SMS from their LG Android phones. Some of causes for the deletion of message are mentioned-below.
Causes For The Loss or Deletion Of Text SMS From LG G6/G5/G4/G3 And Other LG Smartphones
- Accidentally or mistakenly deletion.
- Performing factory reset on your device.
- Device got locked due to forgotten password/pin/pattern and you lose the access to your messages.
- Broken, smashed or unresponsive screen.
- Virus/malware attack to phone corrupting all messages.
- Dropping the LG phones from enough height to break or crack screen or into the water.
- Other causes can be ROM flashing, rooting, OS update, message app crash, system crash and so on.
In any of the above-mentioned causes, you may lose or delete your text messages from your LG phones.
But as I mentioned earlier that you do not need to panic any more. Because we have the perfect and effective solutions that will help you in recovering deleted/lost text SMS from LG Android phones.
So, here come the LG text message recovery solutions!
Solution 1: Recover Deleted Text Messages From LG G6/G5/G4/G3 Without Backup [Recommended]
As and when you delete or lost messages from your LG Android phone, you must immediately try Android Data Recovery as it is perfect LG Android Phone Text Messages Recovery Software and one of the best, powerful and effective solutions that work great. This LG SMS recovery software will help you to quickly and easily retrieve deleted text messages along with its attachments and contacts from LG G6, G5, G4, G3 and all other LG Smartphones.
The best part about this LG SMS recovery software is that it is available for both Windows and Mac computer that you can free download and buy now by clicking on the button below.
Beside text SMS, the software also recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, call history, audio, notes, voice memo, documents and many more.
Note: As and when you delete or loss text messages from your LG phone, you must stop using it and do not add any new data. Adding new data will overwrite the existing data and hence, you will lose the chances for successful sms recovery.
Supported LG Phones: LG G6, G5, G4, G3, G2, G7, V30, V30+, V30S, K30, Premier Pro, Risio 3, Fortune 2, K8, Zone 4, Aristo 2, Tribute Dynasty, X Charge, Q6, G6+, K8+, Rebel 3, Fiesta 2, V20, Wine, Venture, Stylo, Stylo 3, Tribute HD, Rebel 2, K20, LG Grace, K3, Phoenix, Stylo 2, Exalt, Harmony, Q7, Q7+, K9, LG Optimus and all other LG Android Phones.
Visit the link to find out the complete step-by-step tutorial on how to recover deleted text messages from LG Android phones without backup by using Android Data Recovery software.
You May Also Like:
- Snapchat Recovery: Recover Deleted/Destroyed Snapchat Photos & Videos
- How To Fix a Water Damaged Phone In Easy Steps!
- IMO Recovery: Recover Deleted Or Lost IMO Chat History
- How To Recover Photos From Android Phone After Factory Reset
- How To Recover Deleted Facebook Messenger Messages From Android Phone
And now I am going to provide the solutions that will help you to recover messages of LG phone with backup.
Solution 2: Restore Deleted Messages From LG Bridge Backup
LG Bridge which is earlier known and LG PC Suite, is the device manager app that is officially developed by LG. With this LG Bridge, one can backup and restore device in just few steps.
So, if you have earlier backed-up your LG phone SMS using LG bridge, then below follow the steps in order to restore messages from LG Bridge backup:
- Connect your LG G6/G5/G4/G3 to your computer.
- Launch LG Bridge software on your computer.
- The software will automatically detect your phone.
- Click on ‘Restore’ tab and the backup file will be scanned automatically.
- Finally, select the files that you want to restore on your LG phone.
Solution 3: Restore LG Phone Deleted Text SMS From SMS Backup App
SMS Backup & Restore App is an Android application available in Google Play Store. This is the very handy application that backup and store the text messages that is deleted on the device.
So, if you use SMS Backup & Restore app on your LG device to backup and save deleted SMS of your device then you can see the Restore option within the app. You have to just simply tap on “Restore” and then all the backed up or deleted text messages will get restored on the device.
Bonus Tips: Backup LG Phone Text Messages To Avoid SMS Loss
I thought that this is the right place to provide some effective tips that will help you to backup your LG phone text messages so that you don’t need Android data recovery software to recover deleted texts.
So, what are those LG phone messages backup tips?
- You can use SMS backup apps such as SMS Backup & Restore and SMS Backup + that you can download from Play Store.
- Make use of LG official LG Bridge software to backup and manage LG phone data, including text SMS.
- The best way to backup LG Phone text messages to PC is to use Android Data Backup and Restore software. This tool is very effective and powerful that backup almost all data from LG phone to PC.
Since, there are various reasons for the loss or deletion of messages from LG phones, hence it is suggested that you must get prepared yourself with right solutions to get back those deleted messages. You can follow the 3 solutions mentioned above, but one of the recommended solutions is that you must instantly use Android Data Recovery software before it becomes too late.
Besides that, you must not forget to read bonus tips that will help you to backup SMS of your LG phone so that you can use that backup file to restore messages in future at such situations.
Max Field is a founder of recoverandroid-data.com. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android.