Learn 6 Effective Solutions To Recover Deleted, Lost, Missing, Disappeared Voicemails From Android Phone!
Voicemail is the world’s most popular parts of android phones that contain several features like mail, voice and text services. This is the most convenient way to deliver voice messages to anyone like friends, family members, colleagues and business people around the globe.
But as it is known to everyone that your data is never safe and you can lose your data anytime anywhere, also your voicemail can be deleted anytime due to software problem, by your mistake, network problem, etc.
Not only yours but several people have come across this problem of deletion of their voicemails and no matter whatever the reasons may be. So, if you are also experiencing this problem, then go through this post as it will help you to recover deleted or lost voicemail from Android.
Let’s start with a real-practical scenario!
Practical Scenario: A User Want To Recover Automatically Deleted Voicemails From Samsung Galaxy S10
My voice mail was automatically deleted and I’d like to get them back. How do I get them back on a galaxy s10?
Source: AT&T Community Forums
That was just one example! Now let us move to the common causes that lead to the deletion or loss of voicemails on Android phones.
Reasons That Lead To Voice Messages Deletion From Android Phone
- Accidentally deletion due to the wrong button pressed.
- System upgrades failure.
- Damage to the device unexpectedly.
- Due to factory reset.
- Network issue.
- Not got saved due to repeated calls.
- Virus attack.
- And so on…
All these reasons lead to the loss of your voicemails from your device. So if you are also the one who is looking to recover important Android voicemails then don’t worry.
Nowadays, technology has become so advanced that you don’t have to get worried about any kind of data loss.
Solution 1: Recover Lost Voicemail Via Voicemail App
This is the simplest way to rescue the missing voicemail, whenever your device’s data get deleted it is not actually deleted but still it is in your smartphone in a hidden place.
So, here follow the steps to get back deleted data from Voicemail app.
- First, open the voicemail app and click on the menu & then click on voicemail, doing this will display list of voicemail that can be retrieved.
- Then hold on to the message that you wish to retrieve.
- Here, it will open the related menu or it will add a checklist to a voice message depending on your Android phone model.
- Lastly, tap on Save button to save that voicemail to your phone.
Solution 2: Retrieve Deleted Android Voicemail From Undo Option
The other solution to recover lost or deleted voicemail on Android is to use “Undo” option. Below follow the steps to do so:
- Open the phone app.
- After that, hit on voicemail that you can find at bottom of the screen.
- Select and tap on the voicemail in the list given.
- Now when you click on the delete button then your voicemail will get deleted.
- So, in a situation where you have mistakenly clicked on the “Deleted” button then you can immediately tap on the “Undo” button that popup on the screen which is situated at the bottom(also remember that you can only press undo button till a specific period of time).
- After some seconds it gets disappeared from the screen then you will not get a second chance to recover your voice mail.
Solution 3: Restore Missing Voicemail Using Voicemail System
Another method you can try to retrieve your voice mail, follow the following steps,
- Open the voicemail application.
- Now, call on the number of the voicemail system, note: the number must vary on a provider. Like: call *86 on Verizon wireless or S cellular then press
- Hold 1, on Sprint, AT&T, Cellular One, T-Mobile, etc.
- When it is asked to enter the password of voicemail then enter it.
- Now you may able to listens to your new or old voicemails.
- Then, press ‘1’ to hear to the saved voicemail.
- And press ‘7’ to erase the voicemails.
- This time, Press ‘1’ on the message playback menu.
- Check the delete message by pressing ‘9’.
- Last, to save your voice message in voice box press ‘9’.
Solution 4: Rescue Deleted Voicemails From Android While You’re On A Call
When you are on a call, you can replay, save or delete the voicemails or message. So, you can use this method to rescue deleted voicemails.
Here, follow the steps to do the same.
- First, make the voice call, but don’t cut the call.
- After that, go to the menu ‘message playback’ & press ‘1’.
- Press ‘9‘, doing that you can check the deleted voicemails.
- Then press ‘9‘ to save the message in the voice box.
If you wish to erase any voice messages from your mailbox then you need to to press ‘7‘.
Solution 5: Get Back Lost Voicemails Using Phone Application
Whenever users are unable to retrieve deleted data it gets very difficult, so we are giving you some more methods to follow to solve your problems.
- At first, you have to close all app & open your installed phone application.
- Then, hit on voicemail.
- Here, go to the bottom of the list and select the “Delete Messages”.
- After that, all deleted messages will show up on the screen.
- Now, choose the lost items from the list and tap o “undelete“.
Solution 6: How To Retrieve Deleted Voicemail Using Android Data Recovery Software
The very efficient way to recover deleted or lost voicemails from an Android phone, is through professional software which is Android Data Recovery which is a suitable Voicemail Data Recovery Tool.
The software not only helps you to recover voicemails but contacts, videos, photos, WhatsApp chats, call history, notes, documents, etc. It is easy to use so that anyone can recover their stuff from Android phone.
The software is available for both Windows/Mac computers and it provides you such a facility that a non-technical person can easily operate it without any difficulty. It supports various Android phones like, Samsung, Google Pixel, LG, Sony, Lenovo, Oneplus, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Huawei, etc.
So without wasting much time download android data recovery and recover deleted or lost voicemails from Android.
Note: Do not add any new data on your phone after the deletion of voicemails because this will overwrite the existing data and hence you will lose the chance of successful voicemails recovery.
Here follow the step-by-step guide to recover deleted voicemail from Android using Android Data Recovery tool.
You May Also Like:
- How To Recover Deleted or Lost Notes And Memo From Android
- Fix Wi-Fi Calling Not Working On Samsung Galaxy S20 (Plus)/S20 Ultra
- How To Delete Call Logs Permanently From SIM Card On Android
- Viber Recovery: Recover Deleted or Lost Viber Chat History
Related Voicemail Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Question 1 – Does voicemail get expired?
Answer – Yes, your voicemail gets expired automatically in 30days until someone has saved it. If you have access to your voicemail within 30 days then it will be saved for additional 30 days.
This way, your voice mail message will be automatically deleted from 30 days time if you haven’t access it or save it. Note: if any voicemail is not listed it will be automatically be deleted in 14days.
Question 2 – Where are voicemails stored on Android?
Answer – That will depend on phone settings it can be stored in internal storage or external storage, you can also store your voicemail on cloud storage such as Google Drive or Dropbox for backup. this file will appear as simple audio.
Question 3 – What is a voicemail number?
Answer – Voicemail number is 901. It means this number is your temporary answer number if you are busy doing work. It helps you to answer missed calls and tell you about the new message.
Question 4 – How to check your voicemail from a different mobile number?
Answer – This issue can come in your day to day life, but every problem has a simple solution
Please follow steps, the first call on your 10 digit number makes sure no one answer it when voicemail greeting will come press(*) then enter your mobile number and press(*) then enter your voicemail password after that you can listen to your voicemail messages.
With all the methods that are mentioned above, I hope you were able retrieve deleted or lost voicemail from Android.
All the solution steps that are mentioned are very easy to apply and are effective. But, Android Data Recovery tool recover the lost voicemails in one click .
Further, if you find this article useful and helpful, then share it so that other users who are facing this problem can solve this issue by themselves.
Max Field is a founder of recoverandroid-data.com. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android.