Learn Top Easy Ways To Recover Deleted Files Like Photos, Videos, Contacts, SMS And More From Samsung Galaxy A9 Star & A9 Star Lite!
Overview: Every user face data loss problem either you have new or old phone. Similarly, if you have deleted or lost your valuable data due to some reasons on your Galaxy A9 Star or Galaxy A9 Star Lite and now you wanted to recover it then you have visited the right webpage. In this page you will learn some effective solutions that will help you to recover lost or deleted data from Samsung Galaxy A9 Star/A9 Star Lite.
With the help of Android Data Recovery, one can easily:
- Retrieve lost/missing/erased/deleted/formatted files from Galaxy A9 Star (Lite).
- Recover all types of data such as images, videos, contacts, call history, text messages, calendar, WhatsApp chats, audio, documents, etc.
- Extract lost or deleted data due to factory reset, accidental deletion, forgotten password or PIN or pattern, broken screen, water damaged, black/white screen, ROM flashed, Rooting, system crashed and so on.
- Extract files from phone’s internal storage as well as external SD card.
- Preview all recoverable files within the software, before final recovery.
- 100% safe, secure and easy to use.
Free Download Trial Version/Buy Now Samsung Galaxy A9 Star/A9 Star Lite Data Recovery Tool
Samsung already made a good reputation in the mobile industry. Today, Samsung phones are brought by many users worldwide. They have launched many smartphones that includes – Samsung Galaxy A9 Star and Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Lite.
Though these phones have excellent feature and amazing design, but we also know that every expensive or low cost phone has a same problem that is – data loss. So, let us first know – what are the causes behind the data loss on Galaxy A9 Star/A9 Star Lite.
How Data Get Deleted From Samsung Galaxy A9 Star or Galaxy A9 Star Lite?
When we lose our data that moment is very annoying, because every user’s data is very important to them. Users wanted to get back those data but they don’t know how. But, before going to recovery solution first you should know what are the causes behind the data loss.
Some of the common causes are mentioned below:
- Mistakenly deletion of files.
- ROM flashed.
- Factory reset without backup.
- Water damaged.
- Locked screen.
- System crashed.
- Virus or malware attack.
- Screen cracked.
- Low battery issue.
- And so on…
Not only the above-mentioned causes, but there can be other causes too which can make your data loss from the device without your knowledge.
So, let us go through the recovery ways that will help you to get back deleted data from Galaxy A9 Star (Lite).
Solution 1: Restore Deleted Samsung Galaxy A9 Star (Lite) Data From Google Account
If you have kept backup of your Galaxy A9 Star or A9 Star Lite phone’s data to Google Account such as in Phone local backup, Google Photos app or Google Drive, then you can easily get back your deleted data from the backup.
Part 1: Step To Restore Deleted Galaxy A9 Star (Lite) Data From Google Account
If you have turned on the in-built backup in your Galaxy phone then you can restore photos, videos and other data from Google Account.
- Go to Setting > Personal > Backup & Restore > Automatic Restore
Part 2: Step To Retrieve Galaxy A9 Star (Lite) Lost Photos From Google Photos App
Google Photos app is another way to restore photos and videos from your phone. When you delete photos then it gets to recycle bin or trash. From there you can restore photos back within 60 days. After 60 days it gets deleted permanently.
Here follow the steps to restore Galaxy A9 Star (Lite) photos from Google Photos app:
- Open Google Photos app on your phone.
- Tap on “Menu” and then tap on “Bin” or “Trash”
- Select the photos that you want back and then tap on “Restore”.
Part 3: Step To Restore Galaxy A9 Star (Lite) Deleted Photos, Videos Or Documents From Google Drive Backup
If you have kept backup of your photos, videos or document files of your Samsung Galaxy A9 Star/A9 Star Lite to Google Drive, then you can easily restore files from the Google Drive backup:
Here follow the steps to restore Galaxy A9 Start (Lite) pictures, videos and documents from Google Drive backup:
- On your phone open Google Drive app or visit Google Drive webpage.
- Log-in with your Google account and then you will see all the uploaded files.
- Now you can select images, videos or document that you want back tap/click on Download button to restore them back.
Solution 2: Recover Deleted Data From Galaxy A9 Star (Lite) Without Any Backup
Another method to recover lost data from Galaxy A9 Star or A9 Star Lite is by using Android Data Recovery which is suitable Samsung Galaxy A9 Star/A9 Star Lite Data Recovery software recover data without backup very easily. This Galaxy A9 Star Data Recovery tool will help you to directly recover deleted data from Galaxy A9 Star (Lite) without any backup.
This Galaxy A9 Star Lite Data Recovery is professional tools that recover files such as images, contacts, text messages, WhatsApp chat history, videos, audios, call logs, call/voice recordings, voice memos, music, notes, calendar and other files.
The best and most important part about this tool is that it extracts files from phone’s internal storage, phone’s external SD card and broken phone. The software is available for both “Window” and “Mac” computer.
This recovery tool not only works for Galaxy phone but also supports others brands like Huawei, HTC, Google Pixel, Oppo, Vivo, OnePlus, Sony, LG, etc.
This software also extracts files from water damaged, screen broken/smashed, black/white screen, ROM flashed, forgotten screen lock PIN/pattern/password, system crashed, factory reset, virus attack, rooted Galaxy A9 Star(lite) phone.
You May Also Like:
- How To Recover Deleted Photos From Samsung Galaxy Phone?
- Tips To Extend/Improve Samsung Galaxy Battery Life
- Fixed: Samsung Phone Stuck On Odin Mode
- How To Remove or Bypass Samsung Screen Locks – [PIN, Pattern, Password or Fingerprints]
Steps To Recover Lost Files From Samsung Galaxy A9 Star/A9 Star Lite
Follow the below-mentioned links to recover deleted or lost data from Vivo Y53/Y55/Y66/Y67:
- Steps To Recover Deleted Data From Samsung Galaxy A9 Star/A9 Star Lite Internal Memory
- Steps To Recover Deleted Data From Samsung Galaxy A9 Star/A9 Star Lite External SD Card
- Steps To Retrieve Data From Broken Samsung Galaxy A9 Star/A9 Star Lite Phone
Bonus Tip: Backup & Restore Galaxy A9 Star Or A9 Star Lite
As we all know that data loss can happen anytime so you should take some preventive measures in advance to escape from unwanted data loss. So, you must keep regular backup of your phone to deal with unwanted deletion.
The easy way to backup your Galaxy A9 Star/A9 Star Lite data is by the use of Android Data Backup & Restore tool that will help you to backup all your Galaxy data to PC. And when data loss happens on your phone then you can easily restore data from backup to your Galaxy phone.
I hope after going through this post, you were able to recover deleted or lost data from Samsung Galaxy A9 Star or A9 Star Lite.
Above I have mentioned the two effective solutions on how to recover lost data from Galaxy A9 Star Or A9 Star Lite. Follow Solution 1 if you have backup and Solution 2 when you do not have any backup that is to use Android Data Recovery software as it recover deleted data from Galaxy A9 Star/A9 Star Lite without backup. And also, do not forget to read bonus tip.