Learn To Recover Lost or Deleted Photos, Contacts, Texts, Notes, Voice Memos, WhatsApp Messages From Samsung Galaxy J3, J4, J6, J7, J8!
Overview: Lost or accidentally deleted your precious data on your Samsung Galaxy J series smartphone such as Galaxy J3, J4, J6, J7 or J8? Just Relax! In this tutorial guide we are going to provide some effective solutions that will help you to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy J3/J4/J6/J7/J8 2018 models.
With Android Data Recovery software, you can:
- Efficiently retrieve lost, erased, missing, disappeared or deleted data from Samsung Galaxy J3, J4, J6, J7, J8 smartphones.
- Recover files such as photos, videos, audio, contacts, call history, text messages, voice memos, notes, voice/call recordings, WhatsApp chat history, documents and much more.
- Extract data from broken, screen smashed/cracked, locked, unresponsive or black screen, virus infected, water damaged, ROM flashed, factory reset or rooted Samsung Galaxy J3/J4/J6/J7/J8.
- Preview recoverable files within preview screen of the software before you proceed to save them on your computer.
- Support all other models of Samsung phones such as Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus/S8/S8 Plus, Galaxy A9/A9 Star, Galaxy A6/A6+, Galaxy Note 9/8, etc.
- 100% read-only program. Safe, secure and easy to operate.
Free Download Trial Version/Buy Now Samsung Galaxy J Series Data Recovery Tool
Samsung Galaxy J Series has lots of new-age smartphones such as Galaxy J3, J4, J6, J7, J8 and more that is used by millions of users all across the World. It is one of the most successful series in the Galaxy smartphones.
But though these smartphones has high-ends features, data loss scenarios still occurs on these phones.
There are many Galaxy J series users that have been reportedly asked for the solutions on how to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy J series cell phones on several forums and community websites.
For example, just have a look at user’s practical scenarios mentioned-below!
Practical Scenario 1: User Want To Recover Deleted Text Messages From Samsung Galaxy J7
galaxy J7 I would like to retrieve deleted text messages
Source: Samsung Community
Practical Scenario 2: User Looking For Help To Recover Deleted Photos From Samsung Galaxy J3
Source: Samsung Community
So, those were some real user’s example. Let me tell you that you are not alone, there are many people out there losing their precious data from their Samsung Galaxy phone.
But how users lost or delete their data or what are the causes behind the loss or deletion of data from Samsung Galaxy J3/J4/J6/J8?
So, first let’s find out the causes for data loss!
Common Causes For The Loss or Deletion of Data on Samsung Galaxy J3/J4/J6/J7/J8 (2018)
- One of the most prime reasons is the accidental deletion. Many users mistakenly or accidentally delete important files on their Samsung J series phones.
- Another common reason could be performing factory reset. If you by mistake or by accident restore your Galaxy phone to factory settings, then you will lose all data from the device.
- If your phone gets physically damaged then it can result in data loss. For instance, if your phone gets damaged by water, then it will malfunction and user lost its data.
- Sometimes users accidentally format their phone’s external SD card or sometimes due to some SD card errors, users have to intentionally format their SD card. In both the case, user loses its data from the SD card.
- Sometimes when user update Android version without backup, then in that case also many users has encounter data loss.
- Another headache for the deletion of data is virus attack. If your Galaxy phone gets infected with virus then it corrupts all data and thereafter makes them inaccessible.
- Other unexpected situation such as rooting the device, forgotten screen lock password, dropped device from extend height, touch screen not responding, black/white screen, etc can also lead to the data loss.
In any of the above-mentioned scenarios, you may encounter data loss on your Samsung Galaxy J3, J4, J6, J7 or J8 phone.
So, how do you recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy J Series 2018 smartphones?
To find out the solutions, continue reading the article!
Solution 1: Best Method To Recover Deleted or Lost Data From Samsung Galaxy J3, J4, J6, J7, J8
One of the quick and best methods to recover deleted, missing, disappeared or lost data from Samsung Galaxy J3/J4/J6/J7/J8 (2018) is to use Android Data Recovery software. This is a perfect Samsung Galaxy J Series Data Recovery Tool designed to retrieve deleted files such as pictures, videos, audio, music, contacts, text SMS, call logs, notes, voice memos, documents and much more.
The best part about this data recovery software for Samsung J series smartphones is that it extracts data from phone’s internal storage as well external SD card. And it is available for both Windows and Mac computer.
This Samsung Galaxy J3, J4, J6, J7, J8 Data Recovery Software also retrieves data from locked, damaged, screen broken, black/white screen, water damaged, virus attacked, factory reset, ROM flashed, rooted or unrooted Samsung Galaxy J series phones.
Note: Stop using your Samsung Galaxy J3/J4/J6/J7/J8 phone after deletion or loss of data on it, because if you add any new data on it, then existing data will get overwritten and you may lose the chances for successful recovery of files.
Below follow the complete tutorial to recover deleted or lost data from Samsung Galaxy J3/J4/J6/J7/J8 by using Android Data Recovery software.
Steps To Recover Deleted or Lost Data From Samsung Galaxy J3/J4/J6/J7/J8 (2018)
Step 1 – Connect Your Android Phone
Download, install and launch Android Data Recovery on your computer and then select “Recover” option.
Now connect your Android device to your PC with the help of USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android phone.
If your phone is running on Android OS 4.2.2 or higher version, then you will get pop up message on your phone, simply tap OK to allow USB debugging.
Once your device gets connected, you will see the screen as shown below.
Step 2 – Select File Types For Scanning
Once, your phone gets connected, Android Data Recovery will display the file types that its support to recover. By default, the software has check marked all the file types. Here you can select the file types that you want to recover and then click on “Next” to proceed further with recovery process.
After this, the software will provide two options (only for non-rooted device): Scan for deleted files and Scan for all files. Scan for all files will take longer time, but it will scan your device thoroughly. Now click on “Next” to continue with the data recovery process.
The software will analyze your device first.
Android Data Recovery software will now scan your device to recover lost/deleted data. This process may take few minutes of time. Just wait for scanning process to get complete.
Step 4 – Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
Once, the scanning process gets complete. You can now preview the recoverable files one by one. Select the files that you want back and then click on “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
You May Also Like:
- How To Recover Deleted Photos From Samsung Galaxy Phone?
- How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Xiaomi
- How to Remove or Bypass Samsung Screen Locks – [PIN, Pattern, Password or Fingerprints]
- How Do I Enable USB Debugging On Locked Android Phone?
Solution 2: Restore Deleted Photos In Galaxy J3/J4/J6/J7/J8 Recycle Bin
In case if you have accidentally or intentionally deleted pictures on your Galaxy J3/J4/J6/J7/J8, then you can look for deleted photos in recycle bin.
Let me tell you that deleted photos are not gone forever on Galaxy J3/J4/J6/J7/J8 phone, they simply goes to recycle bin as it happen on Windows computer. Additionally, this solution will help you to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy J3/J4/J6/J7/J8 without computer.
So, simply check the recycle bin on Galaxy J3/J4/J6/J7/J8 at: Open Gallery > Click 3 Dots > Click Settings > Recycle bin.
Just have a look at the screenshot below, you will get the idea.
Solution 3: Recover Samsung J3/J4/J6/J7/J8 Contacts From Gmail ID
If you have lost or deleted important contacts from your Samsung Galaxy J3/J4/J6/J7/J8, then there is also a way to get back deleted contacts of your phone.
But how? Below find the solution!
If you have synchronized your Galaxy phone’s contacts to your Google account before you deleted them, then it means that you have backup of your contacts of your Galaxy device to your Google account and therefore you can retrieve them very easily.
Here how to restore Galaxy J3/J4/J6/J7/J8 contacts from Gmail backup:
- First of all, visit gmail.com (you can open it on your computer browser) and login with the same Gmail id that you have used to sync your contacts.
- Click “Gmail” icon and then click on “Contacts” from the drop down list.
- Now find the contacts and rebuild them.
- If you have lost all contacts, then simply click “More” option and then select “Export” from the Contacts page.
- After this you will be asked in which format you want to export your contacts. Simply select “CSV Format” and download the file.
- Finally, move the downloaded CSV file back to any Android phone that is working and then launch Contacts app to import contacts to the phone.
Bonus Tips: How To Avoid Data Loss On Samsung Galaxy J3/J4/J6/J7/J8
Now as you now know some effective solutions to get back lost or deleted data from Galaxy J Series smartphones, you must also not forget to follow the below-mentioned tips to avoid data loss from the phone:
- While deleting any data on the phone, you must check it twice that you are deleting the correct files and you do not need it anymore.
- Turn ON Samsung Galaxy phone’s ‘Recycle Bin’ features to temporarily keep photos and videos that you delete on your device.
- It is better that you must frequently backup your Samsung Galaxy J3/J4/J6/J7/J8 data by using Android Data Backup & Restore software, so that you can easily restore your data from the backup at the time of unexpected data loss.
We hope that after following this informative and helpful article, you would be able to perform Samsung Galaxy J Series Data Recovery Solutions to easily recover deleted or lost data from Galaxy J3, J4, J6, J7, J8 phones (2018 models). We strongly recommend that you must try Android Data Recovery software immediately before its gets too late.