Recover Lost or Deleted Video, Contact, Text SMS, Photos, Audio, WhatsAap Chat History, Call Logs, Call/Voice Recordings, Notes, Documents And More From Asus Phones!
Overview: If you have accidentally lost or deleted data from your Asus smartphones and you wish to recover the lost data, then don’t worry, here is the best Asus Data Recovery solution. Read this article as this will help you to recover deleted or lost data from Asus phones.
With the help of Asus Data Recovery software, one can:
- Easily restore lost, missing, erased, disappeared, deleted files from Asus phones.
- Efficiently recover files like images, videos, contact, call history, text messages, audio, voice memo, call recording, WhatsApp chat history, notes, documents, etc.
- Extract files from phone’s internal memory as well as external SD card.
- Restore data from screen broken, water damaged, factory reset, rooted, forgotten screen lock pattern/PIN/password, ROM flashed Asus phones.
- Preview the recoverable files within the preview screen of the software.
- Supports all Asus Phones: ZenFone, ZenFone Zoom, Zenfone Max, Zenfone Selfie, ZenFone Deluxe, ZenFone Live, Zenfone Ultra, etc.
Free Download Trial Version/Buy Now Asus Phone Data Recovery Tool
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., popularly known as Asus which is Taiwanese multinational electronics and computer hardware company. The company was founded in 1989. The company manufacture desktop, laptops, computer peripherals, smartphones, tablets and hybrid devices.
The company has also gained its popularity in the field of mobile industry which is famous with the name – Asus. It has already manufactured lots of Android smartphones and tablets. There are lost of Asus phone consumer using the device.
However, users still face data loss on their Asus phones. This is the most common cases reported by most of the Asus Android phone’s users.
For example, just check out the real user practical scenario!
Practical Scenarios: User Lost Photos On Asus Phone
I factory resetted my phone and *boom* my all internal memory files and data were formated >_<
Is there anyway i can get them back ?
There were many important photos too.
Source: ASUS ZenTalk
Like above-mentioned scenario, there are many Asus phone users who face data loss on their device. Some of the common causes for the loss/deletion of data is mentioned below.
Scenarios For The Loss Or Deletion Of Data From Asus Phones
Here are some common causes of data loss on Asus phone:
- Virus/malware infection.
- Screen crashed.
- Water damaged.
- Rooting the device.
- Corrupted external SD memory card attached to the phone.
- Accidental deletion of the files.
- Low battery issues.
- ROM flashing.
- And so on.
In any of the above mentioned scenarios, you will encounter data loss on your Asus Android Phones.
So, now the question arises – Is it possible to retrieve deleted or lost data from Asus phones?
Find out the answer below by yourself!
Is It Possible To Recover Deleted Data From Asus Phones?
The short answer is “Yes”, you can restore deleted data!
If you have backup of your phone data then you can easily recover lost/deleted data from your backup. But, if you don’t have any backup then in such cases, it is highly recommended that you must use any third-party reliable Android Data Recovery software.
These recovery programs help you to recover data without backups. It directly restores all the files from the device.
The files which you mistakenly deleted they still remain on the phone’s memory as well as phone’s external SD card until and unless they are overwritten by new data. So you have to work immediately to get back your important files.
Recover Lost or Deleted Data By Using Asus Phone Data Recovery Software [Recommended]
So, the best solution to recover deleted, missing, lost or disappeared data from Asus Android Phones is to use Android Data Recovery Software, which is a suitable Asus Phone Data Recovery Tool. This tool will help you to recover contacts, photos, videos, audio, call/voice recordings, WhatsApp messages, call logs, text SMS, notes, calendar, voice memo, documents and much more from Asus phones without backup.
The best thing about this Android Data Recovery software is that it is available for both Windows and Mac computer. This software retrieves files from phone’s internal memory as well as external SD card.
This Asus Phone Data Recovery Software extract data from broken phone, screen cracked/crashed/smashed, factory reset, forgotten screen lock PIN/pattern/password/, ROM flashed, virus attack, accidental deletion, formatting SD card and so on.
Note: When you loss or deleted the data from the phone, then stop using your device and immediately apply Android Data Recovery software to recover your lost files. Don’t add any new data on your phone because if you add any new data on it then the existing data will be overwritten and hence in this way you will lose the chance of successful recovery.
Key Features of Asus Phone Data Recovery Software
- Supports All Asus Phones: ZenFone Live L2, ZenFone Max Plus M2, ZenFone Max Shot, ZenFone Max M2, ZenFone Max Pro M2, ZenFone Lite L1, ZenFone Max M1, ZenFone Max Pro M1, ZenFone Ares, ROG Phone, ZenFone Live L1, ZenFone Max Pro M1ZenFone Max M1[ZB555KL], ZenFone 5 Lite, ZenFone 5Z[Z5620KL], ZenFone Max Plus [M1], ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite, ZenFone V, ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro, ZenFone 4 Selfie [ZB553KL], ZenFone 4 Pro, ZenFone 4, ZenFone 4 Selfie DC, ZenFone Zoom 5, ZenFone 4 Max, ZenFone GO 5.5, ZenFone Live, ZenFone Go 5.0 Lite, ZenFone 3 Zoom, ZenFone 4 Selfie, ZenFone 3S Max, ZenFone Pegsasua 3S, ZenFone 3 Max [ZC553KL], ZemFone Go, ZenFone 3, ZenFone 3 Max[ZC529TL], ZenFone 3 Laser, ZenFone Pegasus 3, ZenFone 3 Dueluxe, ZrnFone 3, ZenFone Max, ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE, Pegasus 5000, Live, ZenFone Zoom, ZenFone Go 4.5, ZenPad C 7.0, ZenFone Go, ZenFone 2 Laser[ZE601KL], ZenFone 2 Laser [ZE550KL], ZenFone 2 Laser [ZE500KL], ZenFone Max, ZenFone 2 Deluxe, Pegasus 2 Plus, ZenFone 2 ZE600KL, ZenFone Selfie, ZenFone 2 ZE500CL, ZenFone 2 ZE550ML, ZenFone C [ZC451CG], ZenFone 5[A501CG-2A508WWE], ZenFone 2, Pegasus X002, ZenFone 5[A502CG], ZenFone 5 LTE, ZenFone 4 A450CG, PadFone S, PadFone Infinity Lite, PadFone X, PadPone mini, ZenFone 4 A400CG, ZenFone 6, ZenFone 5, PadFone mini 4.3, PadFone Infinityp[second gen], PadFone Note FHD6, PadFone Infinity, Pegasus 4S, ZenFone AG, etc.
- Supported OS: Support all versions of Android OS such as Android Pie, Oreo, Nougat, Marshmallow, Lollipop, KitKat, Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, etc.
- Supported Storage: Extract data from phone’s internal memory and phone’s external SD memory card.
Below follow the complete steps on how to recover lost or deleted data from Asus Android phone or tablet by using Android Data Recovery software.
Steps To Recover Deleted or Lost Data From Asus Android Phone
Step 1 – Connect Your Android Phone
Download, install and launch Android Data Recovery on your computer and then select “Recover” option.
Now connect your Android device to your PC with the help of USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android phone.
If your phone is running on Android OS 4.2.2 or higher version, then you will get pop up message on your phone, simply tap OK to allow USB debugging.
Once your device gets connected, you will see the screen as shown below.
Step 2 – Select File Types For Scanning
Once, your phone gets connected, Android Data Recovery will display the file types that its support to recover. By default, the software has check marked all the file types. Here you can select the file types that you want to recover and then click on “Next” to proceed further with recovery process.
After this, the software will provide two options (only for non-rooted device): Scan for deleted files and Scan for all files. Scan for all files will take longer time, but it will scan your device thoroughly. Now click on “Next” to continue with the data recovery process.
The software will analyze your device first.
Android Data Recovery software will now scan your device to recover lost/deleted data. This process may take few minutes of time. Just wait for scanning process to get complete.
Step 4 – Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
Once, the scanning process gets complete. You can now preview the recoverable files one by one. Select the files that you want back and then click on “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
You May Also Like:
- How To Find and Retrieve Hidden Files or Folders on Android
- How To Recover Deleted Data From Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+
- How To Fix PUBG Lagging On Android And Play It Without Lag
- How To Recover Data From Locked Android Phone With Broken Screen
Bonus Tip: Tips To Handel Data Loss Or Deletion Scenarios On Asus Phone
To handle data loss or deletion scenarios, it is always recommended that you must backup your Asus Phone Data, so that in case if you accidentally delete or lost data from the device, then you can easily restore it from the backup.
So, the best method to backup Asus phone data is to use reliable Android Data Backup & Restore Software. It backup all types of files such as videos, images, audio, contacts, call history, call/voice recordings, WhatsApp conversations, text SMS, apps/apps data, voice memo, etc.
Here learn the steps on how to backup and restore Asus Phone data.
Alternatively, you can also backup videos, photos, contacts, call logs and other documents of your Asus phone to Google account, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
Though, there are many causes for the data loss on your Asus phone, hence it is always suggested to keep backup of your Asus phone data.
However, if you don’t have any backup then you must immediately try Android Data Recovery software to recover deleted or lost data from Asus Android phones.