Learn The Best Way To Recover Deleted Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, Notes, Voice Memos, WhatsApp Chats, etc From Asus Zenfone 9!
Overview: Have you lost or accidentally deleted data from your Asus Zenfone 9? Are you looking for an easy way to recover data from the phone? If “Yes”, then this post is for you. Here you will get the best solutions to recover deleted or lost data from Asus Zenfone 9.
With the use of Android Data Recovery, one can:
- Efficiently retrieve lost, deleted, missing or disappeared files from the Asus Zenfone 9 phone.
- Restore files such as photos, videos, contacts, messages, voice memos, notes, call history, WhatsApp chats and more.
- Rescue data that got lost or deleted due to factory reset, accidental deletion, system crash, OS malfunction, screen lock, water damage, etc.
- 100% safe and secure. Easy to use.
Free Download/Buy Now Asus Zenfone 9 Data Recovery Tool
ASUS has now already become the manufacturer of the best smartphones.
Among the various smartphone, Asus Zenofone has got a lot of user attention and it had gotten into the hands of so many people.
As per Asus, it is defined as – “Zenfone 9. Compact Size. BIG POSSIBILITIES. The ultra-compact, ultra-stylish, and ultra-speedy Zenfone 9 fits perfectly in your hand, yet it packs a big punch thanks to the premium Snapdragon® 8+ Gen 1 Mobile Platform and long-lasting 4300 mAh battery. The massively upgraded dual-camera system now includes a 6-Axis Hybrid Gimbal Stabilizer for super-steady snaps and videos. Big possibilities are waiting for you, so grab your Zenfone 9 and go!”
Learn more about – Asus Zenfone 9.
Though this best flagship smartphone has so many great and excellent features – Data Loss still occurs in this device.
So, now the question is – How do you recover deleted data from Asus Zenfone 9?
Well, not to worry!
Let’s find out the solutions!
Solution #1: Look For The Deleted Photos and Video In Recently Deleted/Trash Folder
If you have accidentally deleted photos or videos, then you can check for the deleted files in the “Recently Deleted” or “Trash” folder.
Below, follow the steps to do so:
- On your phone, open the Gallery app.
- Tap on three-vertical dot located at top right corner.
- Tap on “Trash Bin”. Here you will see all your deleted media files.
- Select the files that you want to restore and then tap on “Recover Now”.
- Open “File Manager” on your phone.
- Scroll down and tap on “Recently deleted”.
- Here you will see the deleted files.
- Select the files that you want to restore and tap on “Restore”.
Isn’t that easy?
Now, another question arises – How to recover deleted files from Asus Zenfone deleted from Trash Bin/Recently deleted folder?
Well, in that case also, you don’t have to worry about it!
Below is the one-stop solution for that as well!
Solution #2: Recover Permanently Deleted Data From Asus Zenfone 9
Well, if you have permanently deleted data from your Asus phone and do not have any kind of backup, then in such a situation it is highly recommended to try Android Data Recovery which is the perfect Asus Zenfone 9 Data Recovery tool.
With the help of this tool, one can easily restore files such as pictures, video, audio, mp3, phone numbers, call logs, text SMS, WhatsApp messages, call recordings, notes, voice memos and more.
So, what are you waiting for, simply download Android Data Recovery and restore your files in a few minutes.
Note: Stop using your phone and do not add any new data to it. Adding new data will overwrite the existing data and hence, you may lose the chance for successful recovery.
Bonus Tip: Backup Asus Zenfone 9 To Tackle Data Loss Scenarios
It is always recommended that you must regularly keep backup of your important data.
For backing up Asus Zenfone 9 data you have so many options. You can keep backup in Google Drive, DropBox, external hard drive, Asus Webstorage and so on.
However, one of the best options to backup Zenfone 9 data is to use Phone Backup software. It helps you to back up as well as restore data.
It is always said, “Prevention is better than cure”. Hence, when you accidentally lose or delete important data then you might get annoyed and frustrated because those were your important data you need them back at any cost.
Well, this guide has provided the best solutions and I hope, you were successfully able to recover deleted data from Asus Zenfone 9 with ease.
I recommend you to go for Android Data Recovery software, as it is safe, secure and easy to use and it retrieves data with a higher success rate.
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube Channel.
You May Also Like:
- How To Recover Deleted Or Lost Data From ASUS Zenfone 6
- Asus Data Recovery – Recover Deleted or Lost Data From Asus Phone
- 4 Ways To Recover Lost Phone Photos From Google Photos
- How To Restore Calendar Events On Android
Max Field is a founder of Recover Android Data. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android. He has 9+ years of experience in this field.