Well, recently I was scrolling through some community websites and found out that many users facing Snapchat camera issues.
They keep asking how can I fix Snapchat camera zoomed in problem.
If you are a Snapchat user then you already know how important the camera is for taking snaps.
So, this issue gets really annoying for daily users. Therefore, you should fix it quickly.
Here in this guide, you will learn how to fix Snapchat camera zoomed in issue on iPhone or Android.
But, before moving to the solutions, let’s forward to the reason for this problem, because you need to know what causes the issue.
Hence, you don’t repeat the same mistake again.
Causes: Why Is My Snapchat Camera Zoomed In?
- Device incompatibility.
- Due to corrupted cache files.
- Maybe the lens data cache is full.
- An outdated app and software version.
- Internal issues with Snapchat itself, bugs and glitches on the app itself.
- Maybe you have downloaded the wrong update for the app, to fix it, wait for the upcoming next updates.
These are some of the common reasons for this problem. Now, let’s check the fixes for it.
How To Fix Zoomed In Camera On Snapchat
The below-mentioned solutions are applicable to all Android and iOS devices.
1. Turn On Ultra-Wide Mode
Well, zoomed in camera problems can be easily fixed by turning on ultra-wide mode on your Android or iPhone.
Therefore, you can try to turn on the Ultra-Wide feature. Here’s how you can do it.
- Go to Snapchat and open its camera.
- Now, tap on the Ultra Wide icon and enable it.
Also Read: Fix Snapchat Filters Not Working On Android
2. Update Your Software and App
First, you need to check the updates of your software and app, because there might be chances that bugs and glitches zoomed in the camera.
In such a case, you can fix those bugs and glitches by updating the software and app version.
If you are an Android user, then go to Google Play Store and search for Snapchat and download the recent update.
If you are an iOS user, then you can go to the App Store instead of the Play Store.
Note: The below-mentioned solution may vary on your phone model.
To Update Software Version On Android: –
- Go to the device’s Settings > About Phone > System Update.
- Now, simply tap on Download update, if available.
On iPhone: –
- Navigate to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Now, you will able to see the recent update, if available.
3. Clear Lens Data
As we mentioned earlier, if the lens data caches get corrupted or full, then it may zoom in the camera in Snapchat app.
To fix it, try clearing the lens data. These are the steps to follow.
- Go to Snapchat’s Settings and tap on Lenses.
- Now, select either Clear Local Lens Data or Clear All Lenses.
- After that, tap on Clear Lens Data, then tap on the Clear option to confirm.
4. Clear Snapchat Cache
I have found that many users still not get the issue resolved and asked for how to zoom out Snapchat camera.
A corrupted cache file can cause several problems and it not only conflicts with the opening of the app, but it also malfunctions the functionality of the app.
In resultant, it may cause the zoomed in camera issue.
You can try clearing the Snapchat cache and data to fix and avoid several issues.
These are the steps to do so.
- Open Snapchat and tap on your profile icon, then select Settings.
- After that, scroll down to Account Actions, and you will able to see the Clear Cache.
- Simply tap on it and clear the cache.
- At last, reopen the app and check whether the problem still exists or not.
5. Re-Install The App
If none of the solutions help you, then you can try to reinstall the app. You can easily fix app-related issues by reinstalling them.
First, uninstall Snapchat from your phone, then install it again.
Android users can download the app from Google Play Store and iPhone users can get it from App Store.
After reinstalling it, check if the issue still persists or not.
Additional Fixes: Why Is My Snapchat Camera Zoomed In
These are some additional fixes that you can try to zoom out your Snapchat camera.
- Restart Your Phone, if you notice zoomed in problem, then the very first thing you should restart the device.
- Check Internet Connection, there might be chances that zoomed in problem caused due to your poor or unstable connection.
- Restart The App, this is a very handy workaround that many users use to fix existing bugs and glitches in the app.
- Wait Until Snapchat Fix Problem Itself, there might be chances that it has some technical issues, that you can’t solve by troubleshooting. Therefore, wait until it gets resolved by itself.
Here we have done, in this guide, you have learned about how can you fix Snapchat camera zoomed in problem.
We have provided additional fixes for helping you in fixing the problem with ease.
I hope you have found this article helpful, if yes, then do share it with others.
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube Channel.
You May Also Like:
- Snapchat Not Working On Android
- Fix Picture/Video Distortion Issue From A Samsung Phone’s Camera
- How To Fix Instagram Camera Not Working On Android
- How To Fix Front Camera Not Working On Android
Max Field is a founder of Recover Android Data. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android.