Find Out 3 Different Ways To Retrieve Deleted/Lost Data Like Contacts, Text Messages, Call Logs, WhatsApp Chat History, Audios, Videos, Photos, And More From Nothing Phone (1) With Or Without Backup!
Summary: Have you ever lost your data from your Nothing Phone (1)? If YES, then one thing that you wish to do first is to recover those deleted data from your smartphone. This guide will teach you how to recover deleted/lost data from Nothing Phone (1).
With the help of Nothing Phone (1) Data Recovery, one can:
- Easily retrieve lost/deleted/missing data from Nothing Phone (1) data without backup.
- Recover various types of data such as photos, videos, audios, call history, text messages, documents, voice/call recordings, and many more.
- Get back almost all types of files that have been deleted from your phone due to accidental deleting, water damage, factory reset, screen damaged, etc.
- Preview the recoverable data within the software’s preview screen before recovery.
- 100% safe, secure and easy to use.
Free Download Trial Version/Buy Now Nothing Phone (1) Data Recovery Tool To Recover Deleted Data From Nothing Phone
Before you move to the solutions, it is important for you to know the reasons behind the deletion of data from Nothing Phone (1).
So, let’s first know the causes that lead to the deletion of data from Nothing Phone (1).
Reasons Behind The Deletion Of Data From Nothing Phone
There could be several causes due to which data can be lost or deleted from your Nothing Phone (1). However, some of the common ones are mentioned below.
- Accidental Deletion: Most of the time while deleting unwanted data users accidentally select the wrong one which they don’t wish to delete.
- Water Damage: When you use your smartphone in water areas or if accidentally your phone dropped in toilet, or in a jug/glass of water then all the data stored on your Android mobile gets water damaged.
- Virus Or Malware Infection: If your phone has come in contact with some malware or viruses then it will corrupt all the data on your mobile.
- Screen Damage: When your handset has dropped from an extended height and due to this your phone gets damaged and its data become unreachable.
- Factory Reset: Usually, users factory reset their phone when their phone starts crashing or misbehaving as it fixes it but this deletes all files from your phone.
- Other Reasons: Rooting the device, system crash, forgotten PIN/pattern/password, black/white screen of death, etc. are the other reasons behind it.
Now, you are aware of the reasons due to which your files get deleted. So, without wasting much time we should dig into the solutions to recover lost or deleted files from Nothing Phone.
Solution 1: Restore Deleted Photos, Videos, And Documents From Nothing Phone (1) Using Google Drive Backup
Google Drive provides 15 GB of free storage space where you can back up your pictures, videos, and documents easily and access them anytime on any device.
So, if you have created a backup of your phone’s data into Google Drive then you can easily restore them.
Note: The deleted data from Google Drive only stay in the trash for 30 days. After 30 days they permanently get deleted.
Here, follow the simple steps to do the same.
Step 1: Launch the Google Drive app on your phone or you can run the Google Drive webpage in any web browser on any device.
Step 2: If you are not logged in then use the same Google ID and password to login to it that you have used while backing up.
Step 3: Swipe from left to right and then choose Trash.
Step 4: Now, find the files that you wish to recover.
Step 5: And to restore it, choose 3-dot menu.
Step 6: Choose Restore from the menu.
Solution 2: Get Back Lost/Deleted Photos And Videos From Nothing Phone (1) Through Google Photos
You can use Google Photos app to back up your photos and videos. So, if you have synced Google Photos then you can easily get the deleted images and videos from there. And if you have also deleted it from Google Photos then you can restore them from Google Photos Trash.
But remember that the deleted files from Google Photos stay in the Trash only for 60 days and after that, they permanently got deleted.
Below learn how to restore deleted pictures and videos from Nothing Phone from Google Photos trash/bin.
Step 1: Launch the Google Photos application on your smartphone.
Step 2: Then swipe from left to right and choose Trash/Bin option.
Step 3: Choose Restore at the top.
Step 4: Next, choose the photos or videos that you want to get back and then choose Restore at the bottom of the screen.
Solution 3: Retrieve Deleted or Lost Nothing Phone (1) Data Without Backup
If you have not created any backup or if the deleted data is not available in the backup file then in this situation you are highly recommended to try Android Data Recovery tool which is also known as Nothing Phone (1) Data Recovery.
Nothing Phone (1) Data Recovery tool allows you to recover multiple types of data such as messages, contacts, call logs, videos, photos, documents, WhatsApp messages, audios, and much more.
It lets you rescue lost files from various scenarios like factory reset, accidental deletion, forgotten password/PIN/pattern, screen damaged, water damaged, etc.
You can preview the data before recovering the files. This will help you to find the correct data which will save your time.
Here, you can find the complete guide on how to recover deleted/lost data from Nothing Phone (1) without backup via Android Data Recovery tool.
You May Also Like:
- How To Recover Data From Locked Android Phone With Broken Screen
- How To Retrieve Deleted Or Lost Voicemails From Android
- Text Messages Disappeared On Android Phone? Here’s What To Do!
- [Android] Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages Without Backup
Bonus Tip: Avoid Data Loss From Nothing Phone
You will never know when your data can be deleted from your device that’s why it is very important for you to create a backup of those data to a safe place. Doing this will help you when your files accidentally get deleted from your phone in the future.
There are several ways to backup Nothing Phone (1) data such as Google Drive, Google Photos, computer.
You can also use third-party Android Data Backup And Restore software to back up Nothing Phone (1) data. Using Nothing Phone Backup And Restore tool you can selectively backup files to your computer. You can also use it to restore iTunes or iCloud backup to your Nothing Phone (1) without any data loss.
Well, in this troubleshooting guide you have learned the top 3 solutions to recover deleted/lost data from Nothing phone.
Among these 3 solutions, 2 will only work if you have created a backup of lost data previously. And the 3rd solution is to use Android Data Recovery tool when you don’t have any backup of deleted data.
In the bonus tip, I have discussed to backup your Nothing Phone (1) data to keep your files safe, so that when you face data loss/deletion, then you can easily restore from backup.
Max Field is a founder of recoverandroid-data.com. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android.