In This Guide, You Will Learn Potential Fixes For Palworld Lifmunk Effigies Bug Reducing The Capture Rate.
How To Fix Palworld Lifmunk Effigies Bug Reducing The Capture Rate
1. Avoid Using Lifmunk Effigies
At present, try to avoid using Lifmunk Effigies. It is because, it is making it harder to catch Pals.
Currently, there is a bug and it’s better to wait until the developer fixes the issue.
2. Try To Use Different Pals Sphere
You can try using different Pals Sphere. It could be possible that some might work better than others.
So, experiment and find out the one that works best for you.
3. Use Stunning Attacks To Stop The Pal From Moving
Before you throw the Pal Sphere, you can use stunning attacks to stop the Pal from moving.
This will make it easier to catch them and increase your chances of success.
4. Throw The Pal Sphere From Behind The Creature
When you try to catch Pals, you should throw the Pal Sphere from behind the creature.
Doing this will give you an extra chance to make it much easier to catch them.
5. Use The Breeding Mechanic
If possible, then you can use the breeding mechanic in order to get Pals with better stats and abilities.
This will help you to overcome the bug and make it easy to catch Pals.
If you have found this post helpful, then please share it as it can help other users!
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube Channel.
You May Also Like:
- Fix: Palworld Pals Not Attacking/Working/Moving or Frozen
- How To Port Forward Your Router For Palworld Servers
- How To Fix Palworld Base Pals Stuck In Combat After Raid
- How To Fix Palworld Failed To EOS Login Error (Xbox PC Game Pass)
Max Field is a founder of Recover Android Data. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android. He has 9+ years of experience in this field.