Learn To Recover Deleted or Lost Contacts, SMS, Photos, Videos, Audio, Voice Memo, WhatsApp Chat History, etc From Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 Plus!
Overview: Have you accidentally deleted or lost your data on your Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+? Don’t Worry! In this article you are going to learn effective methods that will help you to recover lost or deleted data from your Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 plus.
With the help of Android Data Recovery software, one can:
- Easily retrieve erased, lost, deleted or missing data from Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ smartphones.
- Restore file types such as images, video, contact, call logs, text messages, audio, voice memos, notes, call/voice recording WhatsApp messages, calendar, documents, etc.
- Extract data from crashed/damaged/smashed/cracked, water damaged, virus infected, locked, black/white screen of death, ROM flashed, rooted, factory reset Galaxy S10,S10,S10 plus.
- Preview recoverable files within software’s preview screen before you save them on your computer.
- 100% read-only program. Safe, secure and easy to use.
Free Download Trial Version/Buy Now Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ Data Recovery Tool
As per Samsung, the tagline of Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 Plus is as follows – “The result of 10 years of pioneering mobile firsts, Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ introduce the next generation of mobile innovation. Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+. The next generation of Galaxy has arrived.”
For more information about Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10 plus such as features and specifications please visit: Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10 & S10+ – The Official Samsung Galaxy Site
Though these Galaxy smartphones has high ends features and specification, loss or deletion of data still occurs on these smartphones.
But, what are the causes for the loss of data and how users delete or lost their data from Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 plus?
So, let us first learn some of the causes for the loss of data from Galaxy phones.
How Data Gets Deleted Or Lost From Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+
- Accidental or mistakenly deletion.
- Factory reset.
- Formatting phone’s external SD card.
- Updating Android phone without backup.
- Virus or malware attack.
- Forgetting screen lock password/PIN/pattern lock.
- Rooting the device.
- Phone stuck at white/black screen of death.
- Dropped phone into water or from extent height.
- ROM flashing.
- And so on…
Those are the common causes for the loss or deletion of data from Galaxy phones.
So, now the question arises – How to recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 Plus?
Just relax! Just follow the below-mentioned solutions to get back deleted data back.
Also Read: Fixed: Samsung Phone Stuck On Odin Mode
Solution 1: Use Android Data Recovery Software To Recover Data From Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ [Recommended]
When you accidentally delete or lost data from Galaxy phones, then it is highly recommended that you must first try Android Data Recovery Software which is a suitable and perfect Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ Data Recovery Tool that will help you to effectively recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10 Plus without backup.
This Galaxy S10 Data Recovery Software which will help you to retrieve deleted files such as photos, videos, audio, contacts, text SMS, notes, voice memos, call history, documents, voice/call recordings, WhatsApp messages, calendar and many other files.
The best thing about this Galaxy S10 Plus Data Recovery Software is that it is available for both Windows and Mac computer. This software is capable of extracting data from phone’s internal storage, external SD Card and broken Android phone.
Besides that, this Galaxy S10e Data Recovery Tool also restore data from damaged, screen broken, locked, water damaged, virus infected, black/white screen, factory reset, rooted/unrooted, ROM flashed Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+.
Note: Immediately stop using your Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ phones after you lost or accidentally delete data on it. It is because if you add any new data on it, then it will overwrite and replace the existing data and hence you will lose the chances for successful recovery of files.
Now let us learn the complete guide to retrieve deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 Plus by using Android Data Recovery Software.
You May Also Like:
- Tips To Extend/Improve Samsung Galaxy Battery Life
- Back Up or Restore Data On Your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- How To Recover Deleted or Lost WhatsApp Messages On Samsung
- How To Recover Deleted Photos From Samsung Galaxy Phone?
Solution 2: Retrieve Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ Contacts From Gmail ID
If you have accidentally deleted or lost contacts on your Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 Plus, then there is another way to recover deleted contacts of your phone.
But how? To know the solution, follow the below steps.
If you have synced your phone to your Gmail ID or Google account before you deleted contact from your phone, then it means you have backup of your Galaxy contact to your Gmail ID/Google account and hence you can check and get back your contacts with ease.
Steps to recover Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ contacts from Gmail backup:
- Visit com and login with the same Gmail ID that you have used on your Galaxy phone to sync your contacts.
- Click on ‘Gmail’ icon, then click ‘Contacts’ from the drop down list.
- Now look for contact and rebuild them.
- If you have deleted/lost all contacts, then click on ‘More’ option and select ‘Export’ from the Contacts page.
- Now you will be asked to select the format in which you want to export your contacts. Just select ‘CSV Format’ and download the file.
- Next, copy/transfer downloaded CSV file back to your Galaxy phone or any other Android phone and launch Contacts app to import contacts to the phone.
Solution 3: Recover Deleted Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ Photos & Videos From Google Drive Backup
If you have backed-up your Galaxy phone’s photos and videos to Google drive, then you can easily retrieve deleted images and video file from Google drive back to your phone.
Below follow the steps to restore photos and videos from Google drive:
Login to your Google drive app or Google drive webpage.
Note: Login with the same Google account that you have used to backup your photos and videos. This solution helps you to recover deleted photos and videos from Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 Plus without computer.
After you logged in to your Google drive, there you will see all your backed-up photos and videos. Now select the photos or videos that you want to recover and then download the files from there.
Bonus Tips: Avoid Data Loss On Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+
In order to avoid data loss on Samsung Galaxy phone, here we mentioned some tips that you must follow:
- When you delete data on your phone, please check it twice that you are deleting the right files and make sure that you do not need it any more.
- Always backup your Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+ data, so that you can easily handle unexpected data loss on your phone and efficiently restore your data from the backup file. The best method to backup & restore Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ is to use Android Backup and Restore Software.
We hope that with the help of this article you can easily perform Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ Data Recovery solutions to efficiently recover deleted or lost data on your phone. However, if you do not have backup then we strongly recommend you to try Android Data Recovery software to immediately retrieve deleted/lost data from Galaxy phones before its gets too late.
Max Field is a founder of recoverandroid-data.com. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android.