Potential Solutions To Recover Deleted, Lost, Missing or Disappeared Zip Files From Android Phones or Tablets!
Overview: Have you accidentally lost or deleted ZIP files on your Android phone? Looking to restore .zip files from your Android device? If “Yes”, then you have landed on the right web page. In this article, you will know potential ways to recover deleted, missing, disappeared or lost Zip files in Android.
I will start the real user’s practical scenario!
Practical Scenario: A User Want To Recover .zip Files From Android Devices
So, that was one example!
Similarly, if you have accidentally lost or deleted your important ZIP files and you want to recover, then just go through the article till the end and follow the mentioned solutions.
But before that let’s know about common causes – How zip files get deleted from Android phone?
Common Causes For The Loss or Deletion Of ZIP File In Android
Some of the common reasons could be:
- Accidental/mistakenly deletion.
- Performing factory reset.
- Water damaged to the phone.
- Android device screen cracked/broken.
- Forgotten screen lock password.
- Virus or malware infection.
- System crash.
- ROM flashing the device.
How To Recover Deleted ZIP Files From Android
If your important Zip files got deleted accidentally on your Android phone or tablet, then you must act immediately to restore them.
Solution 1: Restore ZIP Files On Android From Trash/Recycle Bin/Recently Deleted
If you have deleted your zip files on your Android from File Manager app, then you can look for your files in the Trash, Recycle Bin or Recently Deleted section on your Android within File Manager app.
Here follow the steps:
- On your Android phone, go to File Manager/My Files app.
- Scroll down and tap on Trash/Recently Deleted/Recycle Bin.
- Here you will see all the deleted files that you have deleted on your Android within File Manager or My Files app.
- Select the Zip files that you wish to restore and tap on “Restore” button or icon to restore your zip files.
Solution 2: Recover Deleted Zip Files From Android Using Android Data Recovery
If you have not found your deleted zip files in Trash, Recycle Bin or Recently Deleted, then you can try Android Data Recovery Software which is the most popular and world’s first data recovery tool for Android phones and tablets.
It is a suitable ZIP File Recovery software for Android that can help you to recover deleted ZIP files from Android phones or tablets. The software has top-notch features such as:
- It scans the Android device’s memory for lost data quickly.
- The tool restores different file types such as photos, videos, contacts, messages, call history, documents and more.
- It can extract data lost or deleted due to accidental deletion, factory reset, water damaged, screen broken, forgotten password, system crash, ROM flashing and so on.
- It allows you to preview recoverable files within the preview screen of the software.
- 100% read-only program. Safe and secure.
Note: As and when you deleted or lost zip files on your Android, stop using your device and do not add any new data to it. Adding new data will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chance for successful recovery. And you must act immediately to perform ZIP file recovery on Android. The sooner the better.
Below follow the steps to recover zip files from Android using Android Data Recovery software.
Steps To Recover ZIP Files From Android
Step 1 – Download, install and launch Android Data Recovery software on your computer and then go to Toolbox and select “Data Recovery” option.
Step 2 – In a new window, you will be asked to select your Phone System. Simply click on “Android” to recover data from your phone.
Step 3 – In the next window, continue to select “Recover Android Data” from the available options.
Step 4 – You will then be asked to connect your Android phone to computer to recover data from it. Connect your device with the help USB cable and allow the software to detect it.
Step 5 – In the next window, select all the file types that you want to recover from Android. Click on “Start Scan” located at the bottom right of the screen to continue.
Step 6 – The tool starts to recover data from Android device and displays it on the preview screen. Just wait until the entire device is scanned.
Step 7 – Once the device appears on the screen, you can select and view the data. You can also click on the filter options located at the top. Here, you can select any suitable option to change the viewing parameters.
Step 8 – Finally, select the data that you want to recover and click on “Recover” button. Continue to set the desired location to save the recovered data and click on “Recover” to begin the process to save files.
Related Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Well, you don’t have to get worried at all when your important data saved in ZIP files gets deleted or lost. Because, luckily, there are a few ways as well as software that can help you to get back deleted zip files in Android.
If you do not find your zip files in Recycle bin, trash or Recently Deleted folder on Android, then in such a situation, it is highly recommended that you must try Android Data Recovery software.
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube Channel.
You May Also Like:
- How To Recover Deleted Videos From Google Photos
- Microsoft Excel Not Working On Android? Here Is The Real Fix!
- [Android] Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages Without Backup
- How To Recover Permanently Deleted Photos On Android
Max Field is a founder of Recover Android Data. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android. He has 9+ years of experience in this field.