By mistake did you lost or deleted important contacts, videos, photos, call logs, SMS, or other data on Google Pixel 7/7 Pro/7a?
Want to recover those important data? If “Yes” then read this article as I have provided some effective solutions to recover deleted or lost data from Google Pixel 7/Pixel 7 Pro or Pixel 7a.
- Solution 1: Recover Google Pixel 7/7 Pro/7a Data From Google Backup
- Solution 2: Retrieve Deleted Pixel 7/7 Pro/7a Files Using Google Drive Backup
- Solution 3: Rescue Deleted Videos And Photos From Google Photos On Pixel 7/7 Pro/7a
- Solution 4: Recover Deleted Data From Google Pixel 7/7 Pro/7a Without Backup
With the help of Android Data Recovery Software, you can easily:
- Rescue missing, lost, disappeared, lost or deleted data on Google Pixel 7 or 7 Pro or Pixel 7a.
- Efficiently recover files such as photos, videos, text messages, contacts, WhatsApp chats, audio, music, voice memos, call/voice recordings, call logs, calendars, documents, notes, etc.
- Retrieve data that is lost due to factory reset, accidental deletion, water damaged, system crashed, cracked/broken/smashed screen, blank screen, forgotten screen lock password, ROM flashed, rooting, virus or malware attack, etc.
- Preview recoverable files within this software interface before final recovery.
- Simple to use and 100% safe and secure.
Free Download Trial Version/Buy Now Google Pixel 7/7 Pro/7a Data Recovery Tool
As per Google, Google Pixel 7 is described as – “Simply powerful. Super helpful. It’s fast and secure, with an advanced camera and amazing battery. Everyday moments made easier. All-around incredible photos and videos.”
To know more details about the phone such as technical specifications, phone overview, comparison, please visit – Official Google Pixel 7 Site.
As per Google, Google Pixel 7 Pro is described as – “The all-pro Google phone. The most powerful Google phone yet. A refined design, made with recycled materials. Google Tensor G2 for even more power. Google’s pro-level camera system. Everyday moments made easier. Titan M2 helps keep you and your info safe.”
To know more details about the phone such as technical specifications, phone overview, comparison, please visit – Official Google Pixel 7 Pro Site.
Google Pixel 7 and 7 Pro, both phones come with excellent features but data loss is a common cause that occurs in every phone including this phone.
There could be several reasons behind the data deletion or loss. So, first, let us know the reason for data loss and deletion on Google Phone.
Also Read: How To Recover Deleted Voicemail From Google Pixel
Reasons For The Deletion Of Data On Google Pixel 7/7 Pro/7a
There are many common causes for the deletion of data.
Some of the causes are:
- Clicking on the delete button will erase your saved data.
- Updating the phone to the latest OS version.
- System cracked or smashed or water damaged.
- Forgotten the PIN or password to access the phone.
- Phone lost or dropped.
- If your phone gets infected by a virus or malware then all the files saved in your phone get corrupted.
- Factory reset can wipe all the data which is saved on your phone.
These are the common causes that can result in data loss.
Now let’s move to the solutions section to recover lost data on Google Pixel 7 (Pro)/7a phone.
Also Read: Vault App Photo Recovery: Recover Deleted Photos From Vault App
Solution 1: Recover Google Pixel 7/7 Pro/7a Data From Google Backup
If you have kept the backup of your Pixel 7/7 Pro/7a phone data such as WhatsApp chats, text messages, photos, contacts, videos, applications, music, audio, call/voice recordings, documents, notes, voice memos on your Google Account, then you can get back lost data with ease.
Here how to do it:
Connect your Pixel 7 or 7 Pro phone to a mobile network or Wi-Fi connection, then follow the mentioned steps given below to retrieve lost data.
- To reset your Pixel phone, go to “Settings” and press “Reset” then follow on-screen instructions.
- When you see “Copy apps & data” press the “Next”> “Can’t use an old phone”> under “Copy another way”, click OK > “A backup from the cloud”, then log in to your Google Account which had the backup of your data.
- Select backup and choose the file you want to restore, then click “Restore” to get back data on the Pixel 7 phone.
Also Read: How To Recover Deleted Facebook Messenger Messages From Android Phone
Solution 2: Retrieve Deleted Pixel 7/7 Pro/7a Files Using Google Drive Backup
Google Drive helps users to save and store their important data on their Android Phones. Users can save data up to 15GB that includes documents, videos, pictures, etc.
So, if you have created a backup of Pixel 7/7 Pro/7a phone data to Google Drive, before the deletion, then follow the below instructions to get back those deleted files via Google Drive backup.
Here are the complete steps to restore Pixel 7 (Pro)/7a files from Google Drive backup:
- Connect your device to a mobile network or Wi-Fi connection
- Now open Google Drive and press on the menu.
- Simply tap on “Trash” to view the deleted items.
- Tap on 3 dot on any file that you want to restore you and click on “Restore” button/icon.
Also Read: Viber Recovery: Recover Deleted or Lost Viber Chat History
Solution 3: Rescue Deleted Videos And Photos From Google Photos On Pixel 7/7 Pro/7a
Your videos and pictures are saved on Google Photos that can be restored. Check whether they are available on Google Photos App or not.
These are the steps to rescue Google Pixel 7/7 Pro videos and photos from Google Photos:
- Open Google Photos on your device and if it needs to log in then simply log in to it.
- Then tap on the Menu button at the top left.
- Now click on Trash > select videos/photos.
- Then tap on the Restore icon/option.
Now, all your restored data will get back to its original location from where it got deleted.
You May Also Like:
- How Can I Recover Deleted Google Hangouts Messages From Android?
- IMO Recovery: Recover Deleted Or Lost IMO Chat History
- How To Recover Deleted Instagram Messages On Android
- [Android] Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages Without Backup
Solution 4: Recover Deleted Data From Google Pixel 7/7 Pro/7a Without Backup
If you have not kept the backup of your data and lost or deleted data on a Pixel phone and now you want to recover them, then in such case we suggest you to immediately try third-party software like Android Data Recovery which is a suitable and perfect Google Pixel 7/7 Pro/7a Data Recovery software.
This Pixel 7 Data Recovery software will help you to recover lost, deleted, erased data from Google Pixel 7 series phone in a few minutes. It restores data such as WhatsApp chats, SMS, contacts, text messages, images, videos, notes, voice memos, etc.
The use of Pixel 7 Pro Data Recovery tool doesn’t need any kind of experience and it is easy to use and saves time also and retrieves deleted data efficiently. It supports other brands of smartphones as well such as Oppo, Samsung, Redmi, Huawei, HTC, Sony, LG and others.
Note: Once you lost or deleted data on your Pixel phone, stop using it, until you successfully recover data from it. Because using the phone and adding new data to it, will overwrite existing and thereby you will lose the successful recovery of data.
Here are the steps to recover deleted or lost data from Pixel 7/7 Pro/7a using Android Data Recovery software.
So, I am sure by following any of the above-mentioned four solutions, you are able to recover deleted or lost data from Google Pixel 7/7 Pro/7a.
When you have kept the backup, then you can easily restore the data from the backup. But in case, if you have not kept the backup, then it is highly recommended to try Android Data Recovery software.
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube Channel.
Max Field is a founder of Recover Android Data. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android. He has 9+ years of experience in this field.