Learn The Effective Solutions To Recover Deleted Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, Notes, Call Recordings and More From Samsung Galaxy Fold!
Have you accidentally deleted photos/videos/audio on your Samsung Galaxy Fold?
Lost important contacts or text messages on Galaxy Fold?
Erased WhatsApp chat history?
Are you looking for direct and easy solutions to get back deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Fold?
Just don’t worry about that!
We have some best solutions that will help you to recover lost or deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Fold.
Simply read the post till the end and follow the instructions given.
Android Data Recovery Software helps in:
- Recovering the lost, erased, missing or deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Fold.
- It restores the files such as photos, videos, audios, contacts, text messages, call logs, WhatsApp conversations, documents, voice memos, notes, etc.
- By the help of Android data recovery software one can retrieve files from broken, formatted, locked, screen broken, factory reset Galaxy Fold.
- Preview the recoverable files for free within the preview screen of the software before final recovery.
- It is 100% read-only software. Safe, secure and easy to use.
Free Download Trial Version/Buy Now Samsung Galaxy Fold Data Recovery Tool
We all know that Samsung is famous for manufacturing smartphones and it has its own reputation in the mobile industry. The company has launched one of the unique foldable smartphone known as – Samsung Galaxy Fold.
As per Samsung, Galaxy Fold is described as :–
“Ten years after the first Galaxy.
We didn’t just change the shape of the phone.
We changed the shape of tomorrow.
It has many other good features and specifications that have been specially designed by Samsung. To know more about Galaxy Fold, please visit: Samsung Galaxy Fold – The Official Samsung Galaxy Site.
But just like other smartphone, data lose is still a major problem. Users may encounter loss or deletion of data on Galaxy Fold.
Some of the common causes for the loss or deletion of data on Samsung Galaxy Fold are mentioned below.
Common Causes For The Loss Or Deletion of Data On Samsung Galaxy Fold
There might be many reasons that cause the loss or deletion of data from the device. Some of them are as follows:
- Accidental or mistakenly deletion of data.
- Performing factory reset.
- Phone dropped into the water or screen got cracked/smashed.
- Formatting SD card attached to the phone
- Forgotten screen lock password/PIN/pattern lock.
- Phone got stuck at black/white screen of death or stuck at Samsung Logo.
- Virus or malware attack.
- Rooting device or ROM flashing.
- And so on…
In any of the above-mentioned reasons, you may face data loss.
So, now the question arises – How do you recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy Fold? Is it possible to recover deleted data from Galaxy Fold?
Well, to know the answer continue reading the post!
Is It Possible To Retrieve Deleted Data From Samsung Galaxy Fold?
Don’t be worried about it because the short answer is “Yes”, you have the chance to get back those erased data from your Samsung Galaxy Fold, until and unless those deleted files does not get overwritten.
You must stop using the phone once the data get erased from it. The exiting data will get overwritten if any data added to the device and you will lose the chance to restore the earlier data that has been erased or deleted on the device.
Alright, so not let us learn some effective solutions to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Fold.
Solution 1: Check The Recycle Bin To Get Back The Deleted Photos On Samsung Galaxy Fold
In case, if you want back the erased photos that have been accidentally deleted by you, then you have to look for it in recycle bin of your Galaxy Fold.
Let me explain that the deleted photos are not gone forever, they are stored in recycle bin after it gets deleted by you.
So, simply look over the recycle bin of your Samsung Galaxy Fold at- Tap Gallery > Tap 3 dots > Tap Setting > Recycle Bin.
Now select the photos and restore them back.
Solution 2: Recover Samsung Galaxy Fold Contacts Via Google Account
If you have lost important contacts and worried about whether you will get them back or not, then just relax! There is a way you can get them back.
But how? Find out the solution below!
You can retrieve the contacts of your Galaxy Fold very easily if you synchronized your phone contacts to your Gmail account before deletion.
Here we have explained them in steps:
- Visit gmail.com and log-in with the same Gmail ID that you have used to sync contacts of your device.
- Click on “Gmail” icon and then click on the “Contacts” from the drop down list.
- Now find the contacts to rebuild them.
- If you have lost all the contacts then you can click at the “more” options and by clicking the “export” option you can extract them from contact page.
- You will be then asked – in which format you want to export your contacts. Simply you have to select the “CSV Format” and download it.
- Now, just move/copy/transfer the downloaded CSV file back to your Galaxy Fold or on any other Android phone and launch the “Contacts app” to import the contacts .
Now another question arises – What if you do not have backup of your Galaxy Fold data? How would you recover lost data without backup?
To know the answer, follow the third solution.
Solution 3: Recover All Deleted Data From Galaxy Fold Without Backup
In order to overcome the situation of data loss, you must frequently backup your Galaxy Fold data.
But in case, if you do not have backup, then in such situation it is strongly recommended that you must use Android Data Recovery which is a perfect and reliable Samsung Galaxy Fold Data Recovery Software that will efficiently help you to recover deleted or lost data from Samsung Galaxy Fold without backup.
The software is available for both “Windows” and “Mac” computer.
This Galaxy Fold Data Recovery Tool will help you in recovering following files:
- WhatsApp Chat
- Voice Memo
- Call/voice recording
- Call history
- And more…
The best part about this Data Recovery Software For Galaxy Fold is that it restore deleted data from phone’s internal memory, external SD card and broken Android phone.
Beside that it also extracts data from water damaged, screen broken, formatted, factory reset, virus infected, rooted or non-rooted Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to retrieve deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Fold by using Android Data Recovery software.
You May Also Like:
- How Can I Recover Deleted Data From Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
- How to Remove or Bypass Samsung Screen Locks – [PIN, Pattern, Password or Fingerprints]
- How To Fix PUBG Lagging On Android And Play It Without Lag
- How To Recover Deleted or Lost WhatsApp Messages On Samsung
Bonus Tips: How To Avoid Data Loss On Samsung Galaxy Fold
In order to avoid data loss on Samsung Galaxy phone, here we mentioned some tips that you must follow:
- When you delete data on your phone, please check it twice that you are deleting the right files and make sure that you do not need it any more.
- Always backup your Samsung Galaxy Fold data, so that you can easily handle unexpected data loss on your phone and efficiently restore your data from the backup file. The best method to backup & restore Galaxy Fold is to use Android Backup and Restore Tool.
So, those are the effective solutions to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Fold. However, if you do not have backup of your deleted data then it is highly recommended that you must immediately try Android Data Recovery Software before it gets too late.
Max Field is a founder of recoverandroid-data.com. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android.