Efficiently Recover Deleted, Hidden, or Inaccessible Photos/Videos & Other Data From Vault App On Android!
Hidden your personal photos, videos, and other data in the Vault app on your Android, but accidentally deleted or lost them due to forgotten password to unlock them? Or you have mistakenly deleted/uninstall Vault App and want to recover photos.
Your hidden data are still on your phone and you can easily restore all your deleted or hidden photos, videos, and other data from the Vault app on Android. Just go through this post till the end and follow the given solutions.
With the help Vault App Picture Recovery, you can:
- Efficiently recover hidden, inaccessible, deleted photos from Vault app, Gallery Vault, AppLock, NQ Vault, File Hide Expert, Hide Pro, Hide Pictures & Videos – Vaulty, Hide App, etc.
- Recover deleted or hidden data such as videos, audio, documents, notes, voice/call recordings, messages, etc from Vault app.
- Retrieve lost or hidden Vault app data from the phone’s internal as well external SD card.
- Preview recoverable files within the preview screen of the software before final recovery.
- Support all Android phones and tablets such as Xiaomi Redmi, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel, HTC, Sony, OnePlus, LG, Huawei, Motorola, Lenovo, Realme, Vivo, Oppo, etc.
Free Download/Buy Now Photo Vault App Photo Recovery Tool By Clicking On The Button Below
So, let’s start with – Why people use Vault app?
Why People Use Vault App?
People use Vault app for hiding their private or personal photos, videos, messages, and more to protect their privacy. Many Android and iOS users use the Vault app to hide their sensitive and private files on the phone itself.
The great part about this Vault app is that it can lock applications with a password and keep every sensitive or secret data fully protected with a password.
There are many alternatives available in the Google Play store for Vault app such as Gallery Vault, NQ Vault, AppLock, File Hide Expert, Hide Pro, Hide Pictures & Videos – Vaulty, Photo Locker App, Hide App, Private Dating, Safe Chat – PrivacyHider, etc that can be used to hide photos on Android.
Since, the vault is password-protected, it is strongly recommended that you must not forget your password for Vault app. As well as you must always backup your important files including photos hidden in Vault app, so that in the situation of unexpected Vault app data loss, you can use that backup file to restore your important photos.
There are also many users out there asking – Where app lock data is stored? Well, it totally depends upon you, from where you want to select and hide photos in App lock. It could be in a folder in the phone’s internal memory called ‘Vault’ folder in the DCIM folder. Or it could be in the external SD card with the folder name “Vault”.
However, I have found that there are many users out there who accidentally delete or lost the access to their photos from Vault app due to a forgotten password. For example, just have a look at the real user practical scenario.
Practical Scenario: User Deleted Photos and Video From Vault App
I used vault app to hide some pictures and videos.
I just formatted my phone after then I re-installed vault and I am unable to find my pictures and videos.
Is there any way to recover my pictures and videos ?
Similarly, there are many users out there encountering loss of photos from Vault App.
But how photos get lost or inaccessible hidden in the Photo Vault App Lock? Just find the causes below!
Causes Responsible For The Deletion or Inaccessible of Photos Hidden In the Vault App
- Accidental deletion is the one of the primary factors for the loss or deletion of pictures for the App lock vault app.
- Performing factory reset of your Android device result in total data deletion, including your images hidden in the vault app.
- If you uninstall the App lock Vault from your device, then your hidden pictures will become inaccessible.
- If you forget the password of the vault app, even then also your hidden data in the app will get inaccessible.
- Other causes can be virus attack, screen broken, water damaged, forgotten screen lock pattern/password, ROM flashing, rooting OS update failure, etc.
In any of the above-mentioned situations, you may lose all your personal data and private photos that you have hidden in the photo vault of App lock.
So, now the question is – How do you recover deleted hidden pictures from vault app? How can I recover deleted photos from Applock?
Do not worry! Fortunately, there are some applock photo vault recovery solutions that can help you to get back deleted, inaccessible, lost, or hidden photos from Vault App.
The solutions can help you with the followings:
- how to recover deleted photos from vault app
- how to recover deleted photos from calculator vault app
- how to recover photos from private photo vault app
- how to recover deleted photos from nq vault
- how to recover photos from photo vault
- how to recover photos from applock
- how to recover pictures from keepsafe
- how to recover deleted photos from gallery lock
- how to recover photos from photo locker app
- how to recover cm security vault photos
- how to recover photos from ivault
- how to recover deleted photos from private zone app
- And other several photo lock apps available in Google Play store.
Just go through the Photo vault app picture recovery solutions mentioned-below!
Solution #1: Use File Explorer File Manager To Recover Hidden/Inaccessible Photos From Vault App
There are basically two modes that most of the lock application uses, first by using encryption and second hiding files in the dot folder for example .foldername.
If your app lock is using an encryption method to hide photos, then it becomes difficult to restore photos of the vault app. However, you can give a try to the last recommended solution.
For the second mode of hiding files in the dot folder, there is a good chance that you can easily get back your hidden photos. For this, you have to take the help of another app known as ES File Explorer File Manager. It has the capability to restore pictures hidden with a dot.
Below follow the steps to restore hidden/inaccessible photos from vault app:
- First of all, install ES File Explorer File Manager from Google Play Store and launch it on your Android.
- Now in ES File Explorer File Manager go to “Settings” and Turn ON the option “show hidden files”.
- Go back to Home directory and look for folder “.My Security”, open it and you will find lots of files randomly named as ‘52ad4ca4’.
- Tap on search option, select “advanced options”. Type the size “10kb-10mb” which may vary with size of photo or video files. Simply select ‘all files’ and tap on search.
- The result will display the files with different extensions. Now try to open them as photos or videos.
- Rename the file extensions with .jpeg or .mp4 by using multirename tool.
That’s all! After this simply move the photos or videos to a new location on your Android.
You can also connect your Android to PC to find and recover hidden photos from the device. Simply go to Control Panel>Folder options and checkmark “Show Hidden Files”. It will display all hidden folders and files. Now simply rename the file extension with .jpeg/.mp4 and try to open the file.
Solution #2: Restore Photos By Using The Vault App/App Lock/Gallery Vault App Itself
You can use the lock application apps to unhide and restore your hidden or deleted photos. Just follow the solutions mentioned-below on your Android device.
For Vault App:
- Launch Vault app on your Android.
- Tap Photos or Videos.
- Tap Menu> Manage Photos or Manage Videos.
- Select the photos or videos that you want back and tap “Restore”.
- Finally, tap “OK” in order to restore photos and videos on your phone.
For App Lock/Gallery Vault:
- Login to your App lock or Gallery Vault with the help of Master Password.
- Tap “App Lock” to bring up the Menu and go to “Settings’.
- Finally tap on “Data Recovery”.
That’s all! This will restore/recover all your previously deleted or lost photos from a previous version of App Lock or Gallery Vault.
Note: The recovery of photos/video is only possible if you had them in App Lock or Gallery Vault on the same device. If you have formatted or restore your device to factory reset, then vault-app photo recovery is not possible.
Solution #3: By Using Best Photo Vault App Data Recovery For Android
If none of the above solutions work for you, then it is highly recommended that you must try World’s best Android Data Recovery, which is perfect Photo Vault App Recovery software. Actually, your deleted vault-app photos are still on the device and with the help of Vault App Data Recovery software, you can perform Vault App Photo Recovery with ease from any Android phones and tablet.
Beside Vault app, this Photo Vault App Recovery Program can easily retrieve deleted, lost, hidden or inaccessible photos, videos and other data such as text messages, contacts, audio, notes, voice/call recordings, voice memo, documents, etc from Vault, Gallery Vault, AppLock, NQ Vault, File Hide Expert, Hide Pro, Hide Pictures & Videos – Vaulty, Hide App, Private Photo Vault App, Calculator Vault App, Keepsafe, Gallery Lock, Photo Locker App, CM Security Vault Photos, ivault and various lock applications from Android.
The best part about this Applock Photo Recovery Software is that it extracts hidden or deleted photos from the phone’s internal storage as well as external SD card. And the tool is available for both Windows and Mac computers.
The Photo Vault Recovery works great for recovering deleted photos, videos and other data from Vault App in all Android phones and tablets such as Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Galaxy Note, Xiaomi, Realme, LG, Huawei, OnePlus, Panasonic, Google Pixel, HTC, Sony, Lenovo, Motorola, Oppo, Meizu, ZTE, Asus, Nokia, Vivo, etc.
Note: Stop using your Android after the deletion or loss Vault app data and do not add any new data on it and immediately try Android Data Recovery to recover vault app photos/videos and other data. Because adding new data will overwrite the existing data and hence you will lose the chance for a successful recovery.
Below follow the complete tutorial on how to recover deleted or hidden photos from Vault App by using Android Data Recovery Tool.
You May Also Like:
- How To Recover Deleted Photos From Samsung Galaxy Phone?
- How To Retrieve Deleted Voice Recordings On Android
- Viber Recovery: Recover Deleted or Lost Viber Chat History
- How To Recover Deleted Photos From Android Internal Memory/Storage
Steps To Recover Deleted, Hidden or Inaccessible Photos From Vault App
Step 1 – Connect Your Android Phone
Download, install and launch Android Data Recovery on your computer and then select “Recover” option.
Now connect your Android device to your PC with the help of USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android phone.
If your phone is running on Android OS 4.2.2 or higher version, then you will get a pop-up message on your phone, simply tap OK to allow USB debugging.
Once your device gets connected, you will see the screen as shown below.
Step 2 – Select File Types For Scanning
Once, your phone gets connected, Android Data Recovery will display the file types that its support to recover. By default, the software has check marked all the file types. Here you can select the file types that you want to recover and then click on “Next” to proceed further with the recovery process.
After this, the software will provide two options (only for non-rooted device): Scan for deleted files and Scan for all files. Scan for all files will take a longer time, but it will scan your device thoroughly. Now click on “Next” to continue with the data recovery process.
The software will analyze your device first.
Android Data Recovery software will now scan your device to recover lost/deleted data. This process may take a few minutes. Just wait for the scanning process to get complete.
Step 4 – Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
Once, the scanning process gets complete. You can now preview the recoverable files one by one. Select the files that you want back and then click on the “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
Bonus Tips: Photo Vault App Backup To Handle Such Unexpected Photo Loss
Many lock applications such as Vault, Gallery Vault, AppLock, NQ Mobile vault, etc offer Cloud Backup option. Hence, it is suggested that you must use the feature of Cloud Backup to keep copies of your photos and videos or other data.
Besides that, you can keep backup of your personal and private photos to some other data storage devices such as computer hard drive, external HDDs, memory card, USB flash drive, etc and keep them locked.
However, one of the best methods to backup Android photos/videos and other data, it is recommended that you must use Android Data Backup and Restore which is an appropriate Photo Vault App Backup software. It is easy and simple to use. It will help you to back up your photos, videos, audio, contacts, messages, WhatsApp, and other data to PC, and later you can easily restore them back to any Android phone and tablet.
After going through the post, I hope you have got enough information on how to recover deleted photos from Photo Vault App. If manual solutions such as Solution 1 and 2 fails, then it is strongly recommended that you must give try to Android Data Recovery that is mentioned in Solution 3.
Also do not forget to read Bonus Tips – it will help you to backup Vault App photos so that you can use the backup file in case of photo deletion or loss from Vault app.
Max Field is a founder of recoverandroid-data.com. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android.