Learn Simple But Effective Solutions To Retrieve Deleted Or Lost Pictures, Videos, Audio, Contacts, Messages, Call Logs, Documents And More From Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL Smartphones!
Google has launched Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL. Many people have purchased it and they are very excited to use it.
But just like other Android phones, users are encountering data loss on Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL.
So, if you have accidentally deleted or lost data dues to any reasons from Pixel 4/4 XL, then don’t worry, in this post you will learn some simple but effective solutions that will help you to recover deleted data from Google Pixel 4 (XL).
Just go through them and follow them as per your requirement.
With the use Android Data Recovery software, one can:
- Easily get back deleted, lost, missing, disappeared or erased data from Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL smartphones.
- Retrieve file types such as photos, videos, audio, contacts, text messages, call history, WhatsApp chats, notes, voice memos, documents and more other data files.
- Preview recoverable files within the preview screen of the software.
- Support all Google Pixel phones such as Google Pixel/XL, Pixel 2/2 XL, Pixel 3/3 XL, Pixel 3a/3a XL, Pixel 4/4 XL.
- 100% read-only program. Safe, secure and easy to use.
Free Download Trial Version/Buy Now Google Pixel 4/4 XL Data Recovery Tool
As I have said that Google has launched two new phone and they are – Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL.
As per Google, Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL is described as – “The Google phone. Studio-like photos. Without the studio. Shoot without the flash. Capture the cosmos. The The New Google Assistant – A lot of help. Little effort. All the help you need, fast. Multitask like a pro. A new way to control your phone. Wave hello to Motion Sense. Wave hello to Motion Sense. Face unlock, made better. Peace of mind built in. Get more out of your Pixel 4. Google One – One membership to get more out of Google.”
To find out more details about the phones such as features, specifications, price, etc, please visit official site: Google Pixel 4 – Capture the cosmos – Google Store
And I have also mentioned that, just like other Android phones data loss also occur in Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL.
There could be various situations that could lead to data loss on Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL. So, first of all let us know the causes for the data loss.
Situations That Could Lead To Data Loss On Pixel 4 Or Pixel 4 XL
- Accidentally pressed delete button and your data gone.
- Done factory reset on your pixel phone for any reasons.
- Forgotten PIN, password, pattern lock lead to inaccessible of data.
- If system update fails on Pixel phone then it could result in data loss.
- Crashes in device system.
- ROM flashing.
- Entrance of malware or virus can infect device data and corrupt them all and make your data inaccessible.
- And so on…
So, those were some of the situations in which you may delete or lose data from Google Pixel 4/4 XL.
But you don’t have to worry about it at all. Below I have mentioned some effective solution through which you can easily retrieve deleted data from Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL.
Solution 1: Restore Google Pixel 4 (XL) From A Google Account Backup
Google Pixel 4 or 4 XL offers you the option to backup data, content and settings to Google Account. This is actually very useful at the time when you lose or accidentally delete data or when your device gets damaged.
So, if you have taken/created the back up of your Pixel 4/4 XL to your Google account, then you can restore backed-up data to pixel phone anytime when you want.
Below follow the steps on how to restore Pixel 4 or 4 XL from the Google account backup.
Steps To Restore Data, Contacts, Photos And Settings
In order to restore deleted data on your Pixel 4 or 4 XL from Google account backup, open “Settings” on your phone and then tap “Reset” to reset your phone. Once the reset process gets completed, set-up your device by tapping “Start”.
- While setting up your device when you reach “Copy apps & data” screen, tap on Next > Can’t use old phone.
- Tap OK under ‘Copy another way’ and then tap on ‘A Backup from the cloud’.
- Log-in to your same Google Account that you have used to backup your Pixel phone data.
- Now select the backup and choose the file types that you want to restore and then tap on “Restore”.
Now just sit back and wait for the restore process to get complete.
Note: If you have taken backup of your contacts to Google Account, then contacts will get restored to the device automatically. If you have contacts on SIM card or on device which was not backed to Google account, then here learn the steps to restore those contacts.
Steps To Restore App Settings From A Backup
You can also restore app settings to your Pixel 4/4 XL phone, follow the steps below:
- Open ‘Settings’ on your phone.
- Tap on System > Advanced.
- Tap on Backup> App data.
- Turn ON Automatic restore.
Solution 2: Restore Pixel 4 (XL) Photos, Videos & Documents From Google Drive Backup
Google Drive is cloud service offered by Google. You can find Google Drive app on your Pixel 4/4 XL. It allows you to store pictures, videos and documents files as a backup.
So, if you backed-up or uploaded photos, video or documents of your Pixel 4/4 XL phone to Google Drive, then you can easily restore them back with ease. Below follow the steps how to do it.
- Open Google Drive app on your phone or visit Google Drive Webpage on your computer.
- Log-in with same Google account that you have used to backup data.
- Once, you are logged-in to your Google drive, you will see all the backed-up/uploaded pictures, videos and documents.
- Now simply select the files that you want and simply download them from there.
Solution 3: Restore Deleted Pixel 4 (XL) Photos From Google Photos App
Your Pixel 4 or 4 XL phone also has Google Photos app. If you have enabled Backup & Sync feature for Google Photos app, then all your photos of your Pixel phone will get backup to Google Photos app.
And when you delete any photos in the app, then it goes to Trash folder. The deleted photos are available in the trash for 60 days. During this time period, you can easily restore deleted pictures by following the below steps.
- Launch Google Photos app on your pixel phone.
- Then tap on Menu that is located on the top left of the screen.
- Next tap on “Trash”.
- Now select the pictures that you wish to recover.
- Finally, click on “Restore” icon.
Let me tell you that all the above three solutions will only help you to restore deleted data from Google Pixel 4 or 4 XL if you have a backup either in Google Account, Google Drive or Google Photos app.
Now the question arises – How do you recover deleted data from Google Pixel 4 (XL) without backup?
Well, the answer is mentioned in the next solution. Just continue reading the post and follow the below solution and its steps.
Solution 4: Recover Deleted Data From Google Pixel 4 (XL) Without Backup
If you do not have backup of your Pixel 4 or 4 XL data or if above-mentioned solutions doesn’t work for you, then you are highly recommended to use third-party Android Data Recovery which is a suitable Google Pixel 4/4 XL Data Recovery software.
This data recovery software will help you to recover deleted or lost data from Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL without backup. It recover the following files types – photos, videos, audio, contacts, text messages, call logs, notes, voice memos, calendar, WhatsApp chat history, documents, voice/call recordings and more.
The best part about this Google Pixel 4 Data Recovery is that it allows you to preview recoverable files within the preview screen of the software. It is available for both Windows and Mac computer.
It is a neat Google Pixel 4 XL Data Recovery Tool with easy-to-understand interface that walks you through the complete process to recover lost data from Google Pixel or any other Android phone. Retrieve data from following data loss situations – Accidental Deletion, System Crash, Forgotten PIN/Password/Pattern Lock, Rooting Error, ROM Flashing, Damaged, Device Not Responding, Black Screen, Factory Reset.
Here is the complete step-by-step guide to get back lost data from Pixel 4/4 XL without backup by using Android Data Recovery software.
Note: Stop using your Pixel 4/4 XL smartphone after the loss or deletion of data and do not add any new data on it. If you add any new data on it, then the existing data will get overwritten and you will have less chance for successful data recovery.
You May Also Like:
- How To Fix Error Code 963 In Google Play Store
- How To Fix Android Error “Process System Isn’t Responding”
- Solved: Instagram Error “Sorry, There Was A Problem With Your Request”
- How To Fix PUBG Lagging On Android And Play It Without Lag
Bonus Tip: Backup Google Pixel 4/4 XL To Deal With Data Loss Situations
Since data loss can occur anytime and can happen with anyone, hence it is always suggested that you must keep backup of Google Pixel 4/4 XL phone data. Keeping backup will help you to deal with data loss situation as you can easily restore data from the backup.
You can keep backup of your phone to Google Account, Google Drive, Google Photos app, Computer, DropBox, OneDrive, Google One App, etc.
However, one of the best methods to backup Pixel 4 (XL) is to use Android Backup and Restore software because it will allow you to selectively/completely backup Pixel phone data to computer and later when you want to restore data from backup, even then also you can selectively/completely restore data back to your device from the backup.
Here follow the complete steps to backup and restore Google Pixel 4/4 XL with the help of Android Backup & Restore software.
So, guys those were 4 Solutions that you can follow to recover deleted or lost data from Google Pixel 4/4 XL phone. You can follow any of the solution as per your need.
If you have kept backup previously, then you can restore data from a backup. But in case, if you do not have backup then you are highly recommended that you use immediately try Android Data Recovery software as it help you directly recover deleted data from Pixel 4 (XL) without backup.