Efficiently Recover Lost or Deleted Contacts From Android SIM Card or Android Phone Memory!
Overview: Accidentally deleted a list of contacts from SIM card on Android? Looking for a simple solution to get back deleted contacts or phone numbers from Android phone/SIM card? Just Relax! In this blog post you will few effective solutions that will help you to retrieve deleted contacts from SIM card on Android as well as contacts deleted from Android phone’s internal memory.
With the help of this SIM Card Contacts Recovery for Android, one can:
- Easily recover deleted, lost or missing contacts from SIM card used in Android phones and tablets.
- Directly recover deleted contacts from SIM card without SIM card reader.
- Effectively restore text messages from SIM card on Android.
- Also retrieve call history, call recordings, voice recordings, photos, videos, audio, WhatsApp chat history, notes, documents, etc from Android devices.
- Support all models of Android phones and tablets such as Samsung, HTC, Google Pixel, Nexus, Huawei, LG, Panasonic, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Moto, Lenovo and so on.
Below Free Download SIM Card Contacts Recovery Software For Android
SIM card is a small micro-electronic circuit that is used in the mobile phone for doing several tasks such as phone calls, send or receive text messages, saving contacts, internet service and much more.
Do you know that a SIM card has a common memory storage space ranging from 32KB to 128KB – that is enough to store 760+ phone contacts in a SIM card. That is lots of space for us to save contacts on a SIM card.
While adding any new contacts, we generally consider saving contacts to SIM card. There is an advantage of saving contacts On SIM card as it is independent device that can be worked on different mobile phones and hence, one can easily transfer contacts from one phone to another with the help of SIM card.
But there are certain situations that occur and you may lose your important contacts from your Android SIM card. And even worse, the lost or deleted contacts are very important to you and hence you have to retrieve them back immediately.
Just have a look to the real user example mentioned-below!
Real Example: A User Lost Contacts From SIM Card
i gave sim card to shopkeeper to copy
contacts from it for fear they might get delted from me.but he was
careless and moved the contacts using bluethoot but didnt copied them.
hence the contacts are deleted.
is it possible to get those contacts back again from sim card using
some recovery software like we do on computer hard disk or pendrive.
Source: Cell Phone Forums
The other causes that may lead to the loss or deletion of contacts from SIM card on android are mentioned below.
Causes For The Loss or Deletion of Contacts From Android SIM Card
There could be several reasons for the loss or deletion of contacts from SIM card. Some of the common causes are mentioned below:
- Accidental Deletion: This is a human error and it is one of the major causes for the deletion of contacts from sim card on Android. You may accidentally delete phone numbers.
- SIM Card Blocked: Sometimes the SIM card get blocked due to few problem such as your sim card may ask PUK number (the key to unblock SIM card) and if you don’t have PUK number then you will not be able to access to your contacts saved on SIM card.
- SIM Card Registration Failed: Sometimes sim card registration gets failed due to few reasons. Even in this case also your contacts saved on the SIM card will get lost.
In any of the above-mentioned scenarios, you may lose your important contacts stored on your Android SIM card.
So, now the question arises – Is there any possibility to get back lost or deleted contacts from SIM on Android?
Well, find the answer below by yourself!
Is it Possible To Get Back Lost or Deleted Contacts From Android SIM Card?
Recovering deleted or lost contacts from SIM card on Android is “Possible”.
Actually when contacts get deleted from the SIM card, it still remains there and it is not gone FOREVER. It just marks that space as empty so that you can add new contacts on that empty place.
And therefore it is suggested that you must not add any new contacts on the SIM card or else it will overwrite the existing contact and you may lose your contacts permanently from the SIM.
So, if you really want to retrieve deleted contacts from Android SIM card then you must stop using it after contacts deletion and immediately apply suitable SIM Card Recovery software.
Now, let us find out few effective ways to restore lost or deleted contacts from Android SIM card.
Way #1: SIM Card Contacts Recovery To Recover Deleted Contacts From Android SIM Card [Recommended]
One of the successful and perfect ways to recover deleted contacts from SIM card on Android is to use Android Data Recovery which is suitable SIM Card Contacts Recovery software for Android phones. It will help you to restore deleted contacts and text messages from SIM memory as well as retrieve phone numbers from blocked, registration failed, inaccessible Android SIM card.
This Contacts Recovery Software for SIM Card also recovers deleted contacts and text messages from phone memory. Also it recovers deleted, lost, erased, disappeared, missing photos, videos, WhatsApp messages, notes, call history and much more from Android phone internal memory as well external SD card.
Free download SIM card contacts recovery software and follow the steps-by-step tutorial to recover deleted or lost contacts from SIM card on Android.
You May Also Like:
- Top 4 Ways To Backup and Restore Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+
- [Solved]: ‘Insufficient Storage’ Error on Android
- How To Fix a Water Damaged Phone In Easy Steps!
- How To Recover Deleted Facebook Messenger Messages From Android Phone
Steps To Recover Deleted Contacts From SIM Card on Android
Step 1 – Connect Your Android Phone
Download, install and launch Android Data Recovery on your computer and then select “Recover” option.
Now connect your Android device to your PC with the help of USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android phone.
If your phone is running on Android OS 4.2.2 or higher version, then you will get pop up message on your phone, simply tap OK to allow USB debugging.
Once your device gets connected, you will see the screen as shown below.
Step 2 – Select File Types For Scanning
Once, your phone gets connected, Android Data Recovery will display the file types that its support to recover. By default, the software has check marked all the file types. Here you can select the file types that you want to recover and then click on “Next” to proceed further with recovery process.
After this, the software will provide two options (only for non-rooted device): Scan for deleted files and Scan for all files. Scan for all files will take longer time, but it will scan your device thoroughly. Now click on “Next” to continue with the data recovery process.
The software will analyze your device first.
Android Data Recovery software will now scan your device to recover lost/deleted data. This process may take few minutes of time. Just wait for scanning process to get complete.
Step 4 – Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
Once, the scanning process gets complete. You can now preview the recoverable files one by one. Select the files that you want back and then click on “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
Way #2: Recover Deleted SIM Contacts From Gmail Backup
If you have synced all contacts of your Android including SIM card contacts to Gmail/Google account, then you can easily restore your deleted contacts from the Gmail Backup.
Note: This solution will also help users to recover contacts from lost SIM card.
Simply follow the steps mentioned-below to restore SIM contacts from Gmail backup.
- Visit gmail.com (you can open it on your computer browser) and login with the same Gmail id that you have used to sync your contacts.
- Click “Gmail” icon and then click on “Contacts” from the drop down list.
- If you have lost all contacts, then simply click “More” option and then select “Export” from the Contacts page.
- After this you will be asked in which format you want to export your contacts. Simply select “CSV Format” and download the file.
- Now, move the downloaded CSV file back to any Android phone that is working and then launch Contacts app to import contacts to the phone.
Way #3: Recover Contacts From Blocked SIM Card
If your SIM gets blocked and asking for PUK number that you don’t have then don’t get worry.
In such case, you must call your SIM card network operator and request them to provide PUK number. They will ask some personal detail about you and after verification, they will give you PUK number and then you can enter that PUK number on your phone and after that your SIM card will get unlocked and finally you can access contacts list saved on your phone’s SIM card.
So, those were some effective solutions that can help you to recover deleted contacts from SIM card as well as recover contacts from lost SIM card on Android.
Bonus Tips: Backup Android SIM Card Contacts To Avoid Loss of Contacts
It is important to keep backup of all contacts of your Android SIM card because in future, if you accidentally delete or lost contacts from SIM card or if you lost your SIM card or if your phone get stolen or lost, then the backup of contacts will help you to get back all contacts of your SIM card.
There are few ways that you can do to backup contacts of Android SIM card such as:
- Backup Android SIM card or phone memory contacts to computer by using Android Data Backup & Restore tool.
- Sync and backup contacts to Gmail account.
- Export SIM card/phone memory contacts to external SD card as CSV file format. (Keeping backup to SD card will help you to recover deleted contacts from SIM card without PC)
After reading the blog post, I hope you have got several options that can help you to recover deleted or lost contacts from Android SIM card. However, the best solution is to use Android Data Recovery which is perfect SIM card contacts recovery software to retrieve deleted contacts from SIM card used in Android devices.
Max Field is a founder of recoverandroid-data.com. He is an Android lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to Android.